X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ellyllions
    And I don't believe this country is as racist as some like to tout. I think it's a dying breed. (I could really go on about this)
    Have you spent much time on the internet??
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Discrimination isn't always about color or sexual preference is it?
      No.

I hate many people on spec.

Take Neo Con Shitbags for example.
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm with Doc and Nick on this one. Obviously not everybody down south is stupid and gullible. But it sure seems that enough of them are, that it gets the right wing extremist wedge issues on the ballot every single time and in doing so, usually drag the entire state to the Republican ticket, even though the Republican agenda doesn't do a damn thing to benefit 99.99999% of those who live below the Mason Dixon line.

Or 99.999999% of those who live above it either.

Granted, there are gullible dumbasses in every state. Ask anyone in Washington state about Tim Eyman and his lame brained, self centered, initiative campaigns for evidence of that. Difference is that "our" idiots don't tip national elections.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Ellyllions
          Veteran
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Dr. Love
          Have you spent much time on the internet??
          Have you spent much time outside the internet? Among real people rather than blog sites and blinking cursors?

This thread's dialogue proves that this country's population is no better than the population of Iraq. We're just as divided on as many levels as they are and we hate each other equally as much. Our government is corrupt because we've allowed it to be. We've put faith in people that don't deserve it because we enjoy the plethora of scandal. It's gossip, hatred, and slander that gets our attention.

We refuse to stand together because it's so much more fun to sit back and laugh at someone else. When you turn your back on the common citizen who's life is much like your own because of where they live, the color of their skin, their religious beliefs or lack there of; then you give corruption much more room to breed and control.

So.....we get what we deserve from the powers that be.
          "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• Ellyllions
            Veteran
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by FORD
            I'm with Doc and Nick on this one. Obviously not everybody down south is stupid and gullible. But it sure seems that enough of them are, that it gets the right wing extremist wedge issues on the ballot every single time and in doing so, usually drag the entire state to the Republican ticket, even though the Republican agenda doesn't do a damn thing to benefit 99.99999% of those who live below the Mason Dixon line.

Or 99.999999% of those who live above it either.

Granted, there are gullible dumbasses in every state. Ask anyone in Washington state about Tim Eyman and his lame brained, self centered, initiative campaigns for evidence of that. Difference is that "our" idiots don't tip national elections.
            Well, Ford. I understand the point you're trying to make here but it's not like nutjobs above the Mason Dixon line who DID make it through the elections have all been screaming successes either. To act like the folks up North have all the answers is a bit ridiculous.

We're all human, ya know.

Southern small town America has been the backbone of this country's financial status for a long time. Thinking on such a marginally small scale of just politics when considering the Southern manufacturers will get you broke. If we didn't make it, where would the money come from that the Northern CEO's squabble over? With that logic, seems like we should find a way to erase that Mason Dixon line instead of continually pointing and laughing at each other.

And you're not going to do that by posting billboards about how STUPID we are.
            "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

We're all human, ya know.

Some more than others.

Take BushCO for example.......

Reptilian in nature.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Easy baby...

Did I say Virginia? BBB brought that up, not me.

I used to live in Virginia, and may well again.
                Sorry I "edited" your post. It was an accident, I thought I was quoting you.

My apologies...

LOL

Comment

• Coyote
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                  Some more than others.

Take BushCO for example.......

Reptilian in nature.
                  Or a little more than just "in nature"...
                  Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
                    Or a little more than just "in nature"...

Comment

• Coyote
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Dr. Love
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Have you spent much time outside the internet? Among real people rather than blog sites and blinking cursors?

No, of course not. That's why I burn it up on this message board with 425 posts per day.

This thread's dialogue proves that this country's population is no better than the population of Iraq. We're just as divided on as many levels as they are and we hate each other equally as much.
                        Yep. That's why the bombs go off daily at the malls in America. Because we hate eachother as much as they do in Iraq.

Our government is corrupt because we've allowed it to be. We've put faith in people that don't deserve it because we enjoy the plethora of scandal. It's gossip, hatred, and slander that gets our attention.

We refuse to stand together because it's so much more fun to sit back and laugh at someone else. When you turn your back on the common citizen who's life is much like your own because of where they live, the color of their skin, their religious beliefs or lack there of; then you give corruption much more room to breed and control.

So.....we get what we deserve from the powers that be.
                        That's very preachy. I don't share your point-of-view on much of it, except that it's fun to laugh at other people.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          Sorry I "edited" your post. It was an accident, I thought I was quoting you.

My apologies...

LOL
                          No worries, FORD.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

I mean Nick.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Hillary's Hollywood Friends Switch Sides
                              Steven Spielberg and David Geffen Invite Hundreds of Stars to Their Big Barack Obama Fundraiser

By MARCUS BARAM
                              Jan. 24, 2007 Ñ - Is Hollywood abandoning Hillary?

On Wednesday morning, hundreds of Hollywood's movers and shakers received an invitation that they may find hard to refuse.

They've been invited to come meet Sen. Barack Obama, the Democratic Party's new superstar. He already has the buzz, but can he bring home the prize?

Movie moguls Steven Spielberg, David Geffen and Jeffrey Katzenberg want their Hollywood peers to join them at a Feb. 20 fundraiser the three are throwing for Obama.

For $2,300 a person and $4600 a couple, they can meet the candidate at a reception at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Those who commit to raising $46,000 (10 couples/20 tickets) for the evening will be invited to a private dinner at Geffen's Malibu, Calif., home.

The fundraiser represents a major slap for Obama's main competitor, Sen. Hillary Clinton, who has received financial support from all three moguls in the past. Their company, Dreamworks SKG, has contributed $47,000 to Clinton since her 2000 New York Senate campaign.

Spielberg alone has contributed $11,000 to Clinton since that campaign, and his political consultant, Andy Spahn, emphasized that Spielberg and Geffen have not yet officially endorsed Obama. "Mr. Katzenberg is endorsing Sen. Obama's candidacy," he said. "Mr. Spielberg is co-hosting the event but has not made any endorsements as of yet."

Spahn added that Spielberg "expects to be helpful to a few candidates during this exploratory phase," and may host fundraisers for Clinton and John Edwards as well. "Spielberg likes John Edwards and has a relationship with him -- those are the two who he also likes."

Since the invitation went out just this morning, it was not clear who had R.S.V.P.'d for the event. But it is likely that those celebrities who've expressed support for Obama's candidacy -- including George Clooney, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Oprah Winfrey, Oliver Stone and superagent Ari Emanuel -- will be at the Beverly Hilton on Feb. 20.

Copyright © 2007 ABC News Internet Ventures

Your trusted source for breaking news, analysis, exclusive interviews, headlines, and videos at ABCNews.com
                              http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                I'm with Doc and Nick on this one. Obviously not everybody down south is stupid and gullible. But it sure seems that enough of them are
                                FORD, you need to quit believing what you see on TV and the movies.

It's that elitist attitude that is costing you votes. The Hillbilly's of the Appalacians are primarily of Scottish and Irish background.

Blame Sesh.
                                “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...