• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • halenfan25
    CUM GUZZLER
    Groupie
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    God, I feel sorry for you.You really did miss out.There's no band out there that compares to what they brought to the table.I mean,a website full of folks that have waited 22 + years to bring that magic back? You won't find this many people waiting for G-n-R to regroup!
    There's a reason-go to youtube and get as much CVH as you can.Then come back and tell me which one is the ROCK band-VH or Van Haggar.
    I have some stuff. I have maybe close to 100 songs which includes demo's and such.

I have most of the music video's, some wallpapers and for some reason I even bought BOBW.

I was sad that Ice Cream Man, Mean Streets, Hear About it Later and Top Jimmy wasn't on it though.

Other than VH I listen to:

Jill Scott, Van Hunt, Marvin Gaye, Early Aero, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Steve Miller Band, James Brown, Spencer Davis Group, Led, Santana, The Stones, Satch, Prince, Ozzy, Los Lonely Boys, Living Colour, AC/DC, Alice Cooper, Angie Stone, Anthony Hamilton, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, B.B King, The Black Crowes, Guns n Roses, CCR, Jonny Lang, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Dire Staits, Eric Clapton, Jackson Browne, The Jeff Healy Band, Jimi, The Kinks, Lenny Kravitz, Mother's Finest, Otis Redding, The Police, Pink Floyd, Queen, Ray Charles, Chuck Berry, Roy Orbison, Seal, The Scorpions, Stevie Wonder, The Temptations, Velvet Revolver, Young Heart Attack and Earth, Wind, and Fire.

That's most of what I listen too.

Mother's Finest is probably the only band I like more than VH though.
    Last edited by halenfan25; 01-24-2007, 02:08 AM.
    Loves da cock!!

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      Bring back Fan Intro......

Let EMA mod it...
      He already does.
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        Bring back Fan Intro......
        Fan Into plus State Your Take - sounds like we're back to square one again.
        sigpic

Comment

• Wawazat
          ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

Does anybody really know what time it is

Does anybody really care...
          Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Wawazat
            Does anybody really know what time it is

Does anybody really care...
            Time a another Drink.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...