X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Home page

I guess the VH merchandise thing is a sponsor - a merchant of a site indeed, $50 a pick, and fucking Van Gaygar T-shirts - but I wonder if it's not the cause of the home page not displaying.

So what's the matter with it?
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.
  • smaz
    Commando
    • Mar 2004

Works for me... Maybe they're making preparations for the torch?
    Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by smaz
      Works for me... Maybe they're making preparations for the torch?
      You must be right, it's been working again for me too.

BTW, what happened to your image hosting, smaz? Pics won't display and you get links to them instead. :confused:
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• smaz
        Commando
        • Mar 2004

Didn't know anything was wrong - I'll take a look.

Edit:

It's the characters you used for your name; It like Jerome Frenchise, but not Jérôme_Frenchise. If you could try to avoid using anything other than standard characters, it should work I've renamed the two pictures that haven't worked, the links are now:

And:

Thanks for using it
        Last edited by smaz; 01-27-2007, 12:14 AM.
        Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by smaz
          Thanks for using it
          Thank you for fixing my mistakes, smaz.

We're a bunch to use your site here, you know.

Comment

Working...