Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lesfunk
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Deep Purple '84 wins best Reunion Album "Perfect Strangers"...A Monster!
    Kiss '96 Wins best reunion tour. Worth every penny!
    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• BASTAGE
      Full On Cocktard
      • Jan 2007

Nine Pound Hammer!

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
        Deep Purple '84 wins best Reunion Album "Perfect Strangers"...A Monster!
        Kiss '96 Wins best reunion tour. Worth every penny!
        Agreed
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Tiki-Tom
          Commando
          • Apr 2006

I've got five letters for ya, K y u s s.
          Hasn't happened yet, but since everybody else is supposedly reuniting this year, I'm gonna pretend they are too.
          Hell, John Garcia has done a few songs with Josh live as of late so it could happen.
          Last edited by Tiki-Tom; 01-29-2007, 10:59 PM.
          [

Comment

• SparkieD
            Veteran
            • Sep 2006

Reunions do nothing more than scream "We're not making enough money(Or the money's running out), so let's go milk our fans that still give a shit." Fuck 'em.
            Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
            Originally posted by rustoffa
            Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• fe_lung
              Sniper
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD
              Reunions do nothing more than scream "We're not making enough money(Or the money's running out), so let's go milk our fans that still give a shit." Fuck 'em.

Which is why one of the greatest reunion tous was heralded with the phrase "We've found a reason to reunite, and it's your money!"

Pistols rule!

Comment

• SparkieD
                Veteran
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by fe_lung
                Which is why one of the greatest reunion tous was heralded with the phrase "We've found a reason to reunite, and it's your money!"

Pistols rule!
                Least they were honest.
                Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                Originally posted by rustoffa
                Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Oct 2004

I was torn between...

The Doors (because I only saw them the other week and I'm still on a DOORS high as a result)

Judas Priest (I mean, come on...the metal gods)

Queen + Paul Rodgers (Its well documented that I am a massive Queen fan)

They may only be in it for the money, but it works out well for fans such as myself who never got to see them live.

I'm still waiting for Noddy Holder and Jim Lea to return to Slade, though. I thought they might in light of the delightful new reissues and box set, but I have obviously been misguided.
                  Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• Jack68
                    Commando
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by PHOENIX
                    Not necessarily. That Pink Floyd reunion blew away any other little reunions that took place before. Even if it was just 20 min. Historically i think that was the one the people were dying to see the most. Even more than the 3 remaining Beatles getting back together for their anthology album awhile back.
                    Great point.The floyd reunion was incredible.
                    "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Nov 2004

The Stooges' come back since 2003 has kicked serious ass, hasn't it?
                      I saw them in August 2005 and, safe the recent stuff they played towards the end, they still really do it IMO.
                      Iggy Pop still does his crazy stuff with his hip in a real bad state (he walks - and still kind of runs - with his back all twisted)... They started with "Loose" from "Funhouse" (too bad the Asheton Bros won't play "Raw Power" BTW), he sang the first verse, then the chorus, and... jumped in the crowd before the stage, which he did about 20 times during the gig!
                      Musically, the early tunes were awesome.
                      Oh, if you go and see them (if they ever tour again, because Iggy's hip is in a really bad state, and surgery could get him paralysed), just don't forget your ear corks. It was by far the loudest concert I've ever been to. :eek:
                      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

Found this. Milano 2006.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3ByFYHuzsrY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3ByFYHuzsrY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...