Van Halen is Dave, Eddie, Alex and WOLFGANG!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Fat Wolfie
    what's wrong with you, towelhead?
    Hahaha , this fuckin zero thinks Binnie is Arabic !
    What a MAROON !
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by WARF
      Dave, a midget, a dildo and Alex Van Halen...
      I'll take this line up, but scratch Alexia and put Eddie instead.

FEMALE midget. Then Dave can dildo her to make up for the lack of Bass solo.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Van Halen is Dave, Eddie, Alex and WOLFGANG!!

Originally posted by diamondjimi
        No, Van Halen is David Lee Roth
        Edward Van Halen
        Alex Van Halen
        Michael Anthony

David Lee Roth
        Edward Van Halen
        Alex Van Halen
        & Edwards Load = Van Halen mk. 4

Seems like Warfy is on Wolfie band wagon
        I'm on the David Lee Roth bandwagon!
        If your a Dave fan.. you should support David Lee Roth.
        If you boycott this show...
        Then you support Michael Anthony and Sammy Hagar!

Comment

• kamaboko
          Head Fluffer
          • Nov 2006

So with Wolfie in the band does that mean EVH can play in the high school battle of the bands? Maybe Eddie could play his prom. LOL Hell...they might even double date!

Comment

• fryingdutchman
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

I'm on the DLR bandwagon as well....

But I have a hard time with DLR apparently condoning this little nepotism sideshow that Ed and Al are creating.

Dave should be (and might possibly be) in Ed's face about shortchanging the fans (again) by putting his son on stage just to spite Mike Anthony. It's fucking childish.

There were some rumors swirling around not too long ago that the VH brothers were about to bring in a singer from within their family to round out the band.

Scary to think that VH was a heartbeat away from being another "Partridge Family."

Maybe they could have covered "I Think I Love You."
            Originally posted by perilouspete
            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Again, let me stress this.

We still haven't heard Wolf play --- but Dave has and if Wolfie wasn't up to snuff, Dave wouldn't be considering this tour.

But maybe Ed was right, Wolf could be that good and blew Dave away.

Its possible.

Also, we don't know what the kid looks like nowadays -- he'll be 16 in March and the only photo or video reference we have of him up until now is when he was on stage with Ed in 2004 -- when he was only 13.
              =V V=
              ole No.1 The finest
              EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• VanHalener
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xgrgGd9OMmY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xgrgGd9OMmY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Re: Re: Re: Van Halen is Dave, Eddie, Alex and WOLFGANG!!

Don't get me wrong. There's only one singer for VH and that's Dave.
                  I'm not boycotting the show. But c'mon , it won't be the same w/o Bassplayer. Think about it. Regardless of B.P.'s lack of Billy Sheehanisms he was/is a good performer who can hold his own quite well on his side of the stage. Plus his vocals were key to Vh's harmonies.
                  Now we'll have Ed's load standing there thumping away looking over at daddy every couple of seconds for reassurance.
                  And his harmony vocals? Ha,wait 'til his balls drop half way through the tour. Ha, there goes the high end.

I have a feeling that they won't last beyond this tour. I hope they do but we know how this band operates. I wonder if Ed and Al have tought Ed's load "Shit talking 101" yet. So he'll know what to say in the press if it all falls apart again...............
                  Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Van Halen is Dave, Eddie, Alex and WOLFGANG!!

I wonder if Ed and Al have tought Ed's load "Shit talking 101" yet. So he'll know what to say in the press if it all falls apart again...............
                    I seriously doubt Wolfie will be at any interviews, press conferences, etc.

It will only be Ed, Al and Dave.
                    =V V=
                    ole No.1 The finest
                    EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• perilousepete
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2007

Don't get me wrong. There's only one singer for VH and that's Dave.
                      I'm not boycotting the show. But c'mon , it won't be the same w/o Bassplayer. Think about it. Regardless of B.P.'s lack of Billy Sheehanisms he was/is a good performer who can hold his own quite well on his side of the stage. Plus his vocals were key to Vh's harmonies.
                      Now we'll have Ed's load standing there thumping away looking over at daddy every couple of seconds for reassurance.
                      And his harmony vocals? Ha,wait 'til his balls drop half way through the tour. Ha, there goes the high end.

i totally agree...mike might by a sammy sucker these days but he's what helped their vocal sound kick ass in the background...most background singers are just chumps and can't sing for shit unless you're talkin like jerry cantrell

I have a feeling that they won't last beyond this tour. I hope they do but we know how this band operates. I wonder if Ed and Al have tought Ed's load "Shit talking 101" yet. So he'll know what to say in the press if it all falls apart again...............
                      http://geocities.com/sirdominic@sbcg...iestrat3yx.jpg

Comment

• perilousepete
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2007

woops.....comment didn't post....but what i was gonna say is that i agree with diamond jim, mike may be a sammy sucker now but his voice is what made van halen's backup vocals kick ass which was a key element to the band and imo if he wasn't ever there it wouldn't have been as cool. a lot of backups can't sing for shit unless you're talkin about like jerry cantrell or the edge maybe
                        http://geocities.com/sirdominic@sbcg...iestrat3yx.jpg

Comment

Working...