@
    Status

Bass Player Looking For Work

Experience:

Van Halen-fired
    The Other Half-on hiatus
    Various appearances with VH tribute bands
    ringoanthony@madanthonycafe.com

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RPafbJqAb58"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RPafbJqAb58" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Last edited by vhrothfan; 01-30-2007 at 01:49 AM.

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    OK....we all laughed at the "RingoAnthony" thing the first dozen times....

But it has run its course.

Please....I beseech you....STOP!
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by fryingdutchman
    OK....we all laughed at the "RingoAnthony" thing the first dozen times....

But it has run its course.

Please....I beseech you....STOP!
    The first dozen times? Fuck man,Ringo Anthony is my new nickname for him.

Van Halen Videos

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by vhrothfan

Van Halen Videos

Trollidillo-T

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Something stinks in here. Oh its Hystink Roth stinking the place up with his retarded post.

Hystink can only wish that I was gay. I really think he has something for me seeing how he follows me around and takes the time to make his homosexual pictures. Richard Simmons is Hystinks hero.

Van Halen Videos
    Last edited by vhrothfan; 01-30-2007 at 12:55 PM.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I picture Hystink Roth sitting in some control room with about 4 PC's and a laptop and he has this special board set up for all his pictures at photo bucket and videos at you tube so he is prepared for all his retarded post. Just look at all his post here and at ddlr.

Van Halen Videos

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    does it seem cold in here to you...?
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    New project for Ringo Anthony:

"We've put together a bunch of photos from the New Year's Eve gigs at the Cabo Wabo in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico along with some shots from Kari's 70's themed Birthday Bash. Check it out below!" -Ringo Anthony

http://www.madanthonycafe.com/news.html

Van Halen Videos

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Welcome back, Dave!!!
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    fucking dave rocked in that video!!!

then he hangs em' high. classic.
    "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    WTF is this charade you're pulling here at the Army, Mr Januszewski??

All of a sudden you're a big Roth fan?

Three weeks ago you were booted from links for trash talking Diamond Dave for being gay and threatening the members. Then booted from DDLR.com for trashing the board with 91 aliases and harassing our service providor.

What the hell game are you playing with your pissy little blogs? Why don't you go seek employment and quit living off the our tax dollars you pathetic loser?
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uiThXJIYlQY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uiThXJIYlQY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ZahZoo

Three weeks ago you were booted from links for trash talking Diamond Dave for being gay and threatening the members. Then booted from DDLR.com for trashing the board with 91 aliases and harassing our service providor.

What the hell game are you playing with your pissy little blogs? Why don't you go seek employment and quit living off the our tax dollars you pathetic loser?
    He isn't fooling anybody...well, nobody important, anyway.
    Twistin' by the pool.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I picture Hystink Roth sitting in some control room with about 4 PC's and a laptop and he has this special board set up for all his pictures at photo bucket and videos at you tube so he is prepared for all his retarded post. Just look at all his post here and at ddlr.

Van Halen Videos

that's funny coming from the guy with 91 Yahoo unique Yahoo email addresses and over 100 posts for most of those 91 aliases at DDLR. don't forget the 100 phone calls, either.

once again, you try to make us look like the ones with no life...when it's really you, Mr. 26 Posts A Day at the Army.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ZahZoo

zahzoo Van Hagar review:

Posted Sun September 26 2004 10:09 AM Hide Post
    Sorry Chelle I didn't see a single one of those Jerseys...

Ok kids the ZahZoo review...

Set list and stage antics were just about identicle to previous shows... barring Mike and Sam sporting an Arkansas Razorbacks pig hat... I'll fill in some of my own unique observations.

Preshow we stopped by the Flying Saucer... great beer selection and decent food. Finally got to meet DiamondD after all these years on the boards... Cool, laid back guy, we had a great time shooting the breeze with him!!

Hopped the River Shuttles for the trip across the river to the venue. Mellow quiet crowd going... commented to my wife "well shit this is cool I don't feel like the oldest mofo on here!!" Actually more bald heads and grey hair on that bus... wondered if we were with the right crowd or heading to an almost senior citizens event... Proved to be a much better rowdy screamin VH crowd on the trip back!!

Opening band... yawn... for 19-20 something yr olds they were ok. Old school rock but sound wise they were no better than most of the garage bands I played in 25 years ago. Whoever did their sound did them no justice and the compositions were mud... they should do themselves a favor and go study some more on the dynamics of a power trio... Heard a song and a half and chose to go get more beer...

On to Van Hagar... The stage, lighting and multimedia setup was excellent. Truely a top rock act deal. I was impressed. The sound in the arena was good from about 3/4 back on the floor. I did notice some crappy spots in the bowl as we were heading on beer runs but over all... solid, loud as fuck and a clean mix!!

Performance wise... Alex was rock solid and near flawless. Same thing with Michael... the true Mad Anthony was a wildman and worked the crowd as he always has. His playing was solid, on the mark and held it all together perfectly.

Edward was on... seriously on his game. He did a bit of improvisation and mixed up some of the standards within the songs but he hasn't lost a beat. Contrary to what many of my brothers and sisters on the Roth side of the fence claim... Eddie has not lost it. The man fucking still has his mojo and then some. It was clearly apparent in the Roth tunes especially, new tunes, and some of the Van Hagar standards. It was actually nice to hear his solo in that it wasn't the std fair he'd gotten stuck in a groove on the last 15-20 years...

This was the 1st major show I've seen since moving to Arkansas 2 years ago... I observed ages ranging from about 5-6 years old, fair amount of teenagers a core group of 30-40's somethings all the way up to some folks definately into their 50's. Interesting seeing 50 something parents with their 30 something kids together at the show...

Now while as always there was some hot looking women at a VH event... good thing some things never change... but on the other hand fucking yikes... Not sure if this is an Arkansas hillbilly thing or what but in the row ahead of us was some 200 pound hefer in a black leather mini-skirt, red fishnets and black leather boots... scarey shit poured into that outfit with stuff hangin out in places... well nevermind it's grossing me out again!!! Saw several other women vying for the skank ho of the week atire queens... WTF is that all about? Also... 300 lb moving mountains in Red Rocker triple XXXL t-shirts is a visual I wish I could have avoided. Wondering if it's a Cheddar rocker thing or what? Since I 1st saw VH in 78 and all the subsequent tours after I never seem to recall aspects of the crowd I saw Friday night.

We had the planned beer and bathroom run scheduled for Spammy's solo spot. I did take a pause at the top of the stairs... On a visual observation I would put the Sheep to Van Halen fan ratio at about a 60% to 40%. About 40% of the crowd had sat down in their seat but there was about 60% (sheep) still standing and making that wacky hand sign while Spammy was crooning to Eagles Die... Glad for the break though as my cup was empty and my bladder was about to bust.

In all fairness Sam sung well and had good energy. Just not the vocalist I prefer. Frankly I'd rather they give Mike the front mic on the Roth tunes... but that's just my preference/psychosis...

Overall the wife and I had a great time!! I enjoyed seeing and hearing Edward and will be setting up some theropy sessions to deal with some of the crowd visuals that are troubling my mind...
    http://tormentedvhfans.com/eve/ubb.x.../m/13710475663

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Van Halen Videos
    Ringo Anthony

2 people who have sold more records, made more money, and laid more women than you'll ever hope to meet, Herpes infected or not.

You think calling him Ringo is an insult?

If you really want to insult the guy, call him Mike Janeuwski

Or better yet, post pics of your Valtrex RX.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Ringo Anthony

2 people who have sold more records, made more money, and laid more women than you'll ever hope to meet, Herpes infected or not.

You think calling him Ringo is an insult?

If you really want to insult the guy, call him Mike Janeuwski

Or better yet, post pics of your Valtrex RX.
    As I said before,you really should find a herpes support group in your area to try and figure out why you are so obsessed about someone that you don't even know and always talking about him having herpes. I don't know if they can help but its worth a try. You need to get some kind of help.

Van Halen Videos

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    As I said before,you really should find a herpes support group in your area to try and figure out why you are so obsessed about someone that you don't even know and always talking about him having herpes. I don't know if they can help but its worth a try. You need to get some kind of help.

Van Halen Videos
    So you're calling me a liar?

Yes or no, YOU SUFFER FROM THE HERPES. CORRECT?

You're the one trolling for infected women, because the mere thought of having to explain to the woman you got drunk at the bar last night that she just slept with a leper.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So you're calling me a liar?

Yes or no, YOU SUFFER FROM THE HERPES. CORRECT?

You're the one trolling for infected women, because the mere thought of having to explain to the woman you got drunk at the bar last night that she just slept with a leper.

I never called you a liar but what makes you think its any of your business? Your a very strange person,why are you so infatuated with my personal life and if I have herpes or not? Why the fuck do you care? Damn,go post about DLR or VH or go take this shit to the dump. If your so infatuated with me go take out a full page ad in the New York Times about me.

Another think you can do is find a herpes forum and post about me on there. There are always herpes support groups too.

Van Halen Videos

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I never called you a liar but what makes you think its any of your business?
    You made it my business when you started wasting bandwidth with your very presence here.

You're a fucking troll, plain and simple. And you bring NOTHING to the table. You're a hypocritical manic-obsessive with borderline public school intelligence, and I'm ashamed you breathe my air.

You made it my business when you post the shit you do, hurl the insults you do, and then complain because you let your own personal information out there be exposed. And don't try and blame anyone else for this shit. Don't play the victim, which by your posts is your standard MO in real life.

You can't go on the WORLDWIDE FUCKING WEB, and post your personal information including pics on a HERPES SUFFERER website, and then think you can pick online fights with people. You'll get burned [pun intended]

YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF, AND YET YOU CONTINUE TO PULL YOUR ATTENTION WHORE BULLSHIT.

Don't want shit? Then don't SPAM threads about other posters and expect to be held harmless.

This is Karma.

This is The Army.

And you're about to wish you stuck to Michael Anthony jokes.

Keep it up, Mikey. I'm just getting warmed up.

Now feel free to run to your blog and cry I'm threatening you.

Ms. Victim

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by twonabomber
    that's funny coming from the guy with 91 Yahoo unique Yahoo email addresses and over 100 posts for most of those 91 aliases at DDLR.
    Those ddlr mods don't have a clue. They don't even verify your email address when you register so you can make up anything you want to. You could register with twonabomberisafatassbaldloser@yahoo.com or zahzooisgay@yahoo.com and you would be a new member. The dummy's actually think that I registered all those Yahoo emails.

What are the qualifications to be a DDLR mod? How intelligent do you have to be. Obviously it doesn't matter.

Twonabomber

Fat twonabomber

Van Halen Videos
    Last edited by vhrothfan; 01-30-2007 at 08:06 PM.

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Jesus Gefilte Fish Christ Mike Januszewski is so stupid that he doesn't even realize that he has been owned six ways from Sunday. He is so dense he doesn't think that it is way past time for him stop posting and just disappear into obscurity. He just keeps coming back for more abuse. He must be so desperate for attention, and something to occupy his time besides BINGO, that it doesn't occur to him to move on. What a sad sack of runny shit. And he thinks we are dumb...

Wait until someone in his family or someone he knows otherwise finds all this shit he has stirred up on the Roth boards and tells him about finding it. Imagine the sinking feeling he will feel....or maybe he is too simple to even be embarrased by it face to face?

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Jason (hystink) Davis is gay.

Van Halen Videos

26-21
    ROTH ARMY ELITE

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You're pissing off too many of the pisans,leper.

Begone.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    You're pissing off too many of the pisans,leper.

Begone.
    Hows that security gaurd job going little Coleman?

Van Halen Videos

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

And this excites you?

:eek:

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And this excites you?

:eek:
    It excites you but not as much as I excite you.

Van Halen Videos

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Exactly who is Jason Davis? Is that a name any of us should recognize or is that an internet code message for one of your herpes-line chat buddies to come to this board and help you think of smarter responses? Or for some reason having to do with your mental illnesses do you think that is my name?

Nice try Michael Januszewski. We know your name. Not to mention your parents name, your address and your phone number.

And I bet you wish you were gay after you fucked that fat hooker that gave you permanent puss bubbles on your midget dick.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Van Halen Videos
    Ever hear that Tragically Hip song "38 Years old" ?

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ***ATTENTION***

ddlr webmaster...Jason Davis is fucking off on the job. He cant even volunteer for a job and not slack off.

Van Halen Videos

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I know who all those fucking sickos are at ddlr. Litigation mother fuckers. Fucking harassment cases.

I know the law friend-DLR

Van Halen Videos

26-21
    ROTH ARMY ELITE

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    WTF?
    Are you having another one of your "episodes"?

Put your fucking helmet back on,retard.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    WTF?
    Are you having another one of your "episodes"?

Put your fucking helmet back on,retard.
    Listen shortie get a fucking career.

Van Halen Videos

26-21
    ROTH ARMY ELITE

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Hyman Roth

Is this vhrothfan? Really?

Please, tell me it is.Please!

26-21
    ROTH ARMY ELITE

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ...well?

26-21
    ROTH ARMY ELITE

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Listen shortie get a fucking career.
    Van Halen Videos
    WHO IN THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING SHORTIE?!

IS- THAT- YOU- IN- THE-PICTURE?!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    WHO IN THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING SHORTIE?!

IS- THAT- YOU- IN- THE-PICTURE?!
    Why? Are you beating off to it shortie?

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CPTae5EOyic"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CPTae5EOyic" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Van Halen Videos

Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh its him in that picture allright.

And Januszewski where do you at 5 foot 8 (info you posted on your herpes dating site profile thus probably an exageration) get off calling anyone else short.

Gee isn't the internet fun....you can play wonderful make-believe games and pretend anything you want!

This psycho is starting to sound a little bit like Katydid - posting conversations with himself and his imaginary audience. But what does it say that trolls like Katydid and Joe Thunder have at least two stars?

Thread Information