• Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I want a new Van Halen Album!

I don't give a crap who plays bass.

I'm sick of the nostalgia tours!

There hasn't been a studio Van Halen album in 9 years.

And it's been 23 years since REAL Van Halen album was released.

Does anyone think this tour should happen with a full studio album, and MTV video single???
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Re: I want a new Van Halen Album!

Originally posted by WARF

Does anyone think this tour should happen with a full studio album, and MTV video single???
    I would have a new album over ANY tour any day. But will it happen? Fuck no. Eddie is so full of shit. "Three albums worth of new material." Well, if UP FOR BREAKFAST is the creme de la creme, what's the scrambled eggs then?

Unless Ed gets his act together and stops acting like a pinhead, we'll never see a new album.

And do I really want a new Van Halen album with a kid that's played bass for maybe a year at most handling the bottom end?

Fuck the tour. Make an album.
    Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• nosuchluck
      Sniper
      • Aug 2004

I concur.

However, I still get the feeling this reunion isn't gonna work out, in any form - tour or new music or whatever.

Comment

• conmee
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Mar 2003

Why not just ask for Jesus to return and usher in world peace, fix the hole in the ozone, and get gas back under a $1 a gallon.

FUck WARF, you sure as hell start a lot of threads asking for all sorts of outrageous shit these days.... lmao

I guess that's why we pay you around here....

Carry on.

Icon.
        An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by nosuchluck
          I concur.

However, I still get the feeling this reunion isn't gonna work out, in any form - tour or new music or whatever.
          I agree. Ed is so full of hate, next thing you know, he's going to father another son and have a five-year-old replace Al on drums.

This is turning into the fucking Partridge Family.

Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• PHOENIX
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Re: I want a new Van Halen Album!

According to my sources they are currently filming a video for their new single "Reactor" right now as we speak!

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by conmee
              Why not just ask for Jesus to return and usher in world peace, fix the hole in the ozone, and get gas back under a $1 a gallon.
              I found it alot easier just to accept him into my heart for eternal salvation!

I take the same stance with David Lee Roth as I do with the creator.

As Jesus said, "He that is not with me is against me."
              Matthew 12:30

I've taken alot of shots here, in my supposed fairy tale myth of Christianity.

But there is no point to life without faith...

Faith has kept me waiting 23 years for Dave to return to Van Halen.

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                I agree. Ed is so full of hate, next thing you know, he's going to father another son and have a five-year-old replace Al on drums.

This is turning into the fucking Partridge Family.

Doesn't Alex have a son?

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2007

Re: Re: I want a new Van Halen Album!

Originally posted by PHOENIX
                  According to my sources they are currently filming a video for their new single "Reactor" right now as we speak!
                  A single without an album? How very "Van Halen" of them.

How 'bout an album without a video? Who the hell plays videos anymore? I thought it was the Real World Channel and the Hogan Knows Best Network.:confused:

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

It's a shame DLR's song...

The Hands Fell Off The Clock...

Became...

It's About Time...

Were the other two songs destroyed from 2000?

Comment

• conmee
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Mar 2003

WARF,

He helps those who help themselves, and there's no "Thy will be done" without Judas... every hero needs to be sold down the river, so MA is a necessity... glad you still have faith... that and booze are excellent defenses against the inevitable meaninglessness of life.

Wow! Talk about my nihilist tendencies. lol

I sure as hell hope you haven't been waiting around 23 years to see DLR take the stage in the company of a neckbrace, half a tongue, and a 15 year old. I'd have to say your faith wasn't very well rewarded.

Look, you want to show your faith? Abraham, Jonah, Job type faith? Then DON'T support this abomination. This is the whore of Babylon of tours. Get on your knees and pray for MA reconciliation.

Reconciliation is always better... imagine how different the world would be if God gave Satan a second chance/parole/time off for good behavior... lol

Peace be with you, carry on.

Icon-o-clast
                      hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Doesn't Alex have a son?
                        Yeah, but the rumor is that Dave is the real father.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• VanHalener
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by conmee

I sure as hell hope you haven't been waiting around 23 years to see DLR take the stage in the company of a neckbrace, half a tongue, and a 15 year old.
                          that's cold!

I want a new album with the orig.4. Not gonna get it...I'll take what new jams come my way and go from there.
                          ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• conmee
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

WARF knows I got his back and just giving him a hard time.... lol

I promised not to fire him again a while back after two previous firings.... lmao

Icon.

Comment

• VanHalener
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Never thought I'd hear them called Neck Brace, Half Tounge, and 15 Year Old just before VH was fronted again by Big Dave.

The planets are spinning out of control man
                              ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

Working...