X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 5150Clown
    Head Fluffer
    • Mar 2004

Michael Anthony

It's obvious that boy wonder (AKA Eddie VanHalen) never gives the fans 100% of what we want. Everything was fine until he threw a freak'n wrench in the mix and said "by the way, Mikey's out, Fat boy's in". But ya know..I rather Dave with Wolfie..than no Dave. So we'll take it.

What amazes me is that if you read the last Mike Anthony interview, he says the reunion didn't happen because of "Dave's ego". And he keeps pushing that button. Doesn't he realize that it's also Eddie's inflated, control freak ego that also didn't allow this to happen? Now he's getting dumped because Eddie can't handle the fact that Mike is friends with the "enemy" Aka: Sammy Hagar. So who's ego is getting in the way of a true 100% CVH reunion line up? Eddie.

Micheal Anthony got what he deserved at this point. Years of kissing ass for what? To get dumped over a 14 yr old amateur bass player? Was it worth it? All the time he took the side of the brothers and for what?

I remember clearly the look on Mike while they were interviewing all 4 original members of VH in MTV back in 96. He kept looking at Dave as if Dave was some pathetic animal. That look was so clear and so obvious. He was siding with the brothers without a question. Now he questions it...and he's out.

Dave had balls man...and he stood for what he believed.
    "If Eddie & Dave would put asside their egos, Aerosmith would have to give up their tittle of the 'Greatest American Rock Band'"
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Please read at your leisure:

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• fryingdutchman
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Look out Lounge!

Some of the part-timers are getting testy when they're called out for dupe threads!

We need to start a "Dupe Thread" thread in which we can put the following topics under one umbrella:

1. How do you feel about the Reunion?
      2. Should the Roth Army Reunion Torch be lit?
      3. The many sides of Michael Anthony.
      4. FUCK SAMMY HAGAR!
      5. Will the reunion be a "trainwreck?"
      6. Will you support a 3/4 reunion?
      7. Will Wolfgang be able to "cut it?"
      8. The Official Van-Halen website.....what's the deal?
      9. How many shows will you attend?
      10. Why isn't DLR saying anything?

I'm sure there's more...but that's just the Letterman Top 10....

Originally posted by perilouspete
      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Did you guys hear that David Lee Roth was back in Van Halen, and Wolfgang is the new bassist?

I was thinking of starting a thread about it.
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

That's just a rumor...

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
            Veteran
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Hee hee.
            http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
            Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
            Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
              Veteran
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
              Did you guys hear that David Lee Roth was back in Van Halen, and Wolfgang is the new bassist?

I was thinking of starting a thread about it.
              No Way??? Holly freakin' shit!
              http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
              Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
              Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

Working...