HEY-You all finally got what you want!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • quinny
    Full On Cocktard
    • Aug 2004

HEY-You all finally got what you want!!!!

Fuck it!

You all whinged, whined, begged, hoped, prayed-you name it, the emotions were so high.

But now you all got 75% of what you want (by the way the best and most sought after 75%) A lot of you guys start playing semantics!!!

Yeah it's great but Ed's fucking us, Dave's bald, Ed's gonna be a fucking nightmare, Wolfie-well the wolfie negativity should have it's own website.

ENJOY this when it comes for fuck's sake-most of you never thought it would.

Get over your bs bitterness and enjoy what you are about to partake in.

The mighty CVH in all it's glory (although a lot older) with passion and feeling (and a good fucking drink and fight).

You will all be blown away-and be flooding this fucking forum with your positive SPIN on it all.

Do you really think these guys are going to risk sub par performances and fuck ups. Dave won't let it happen. This thing will be sychronised down to the head toss.

Line up GANG-It's gonna be FUCKING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get in the fucking ring all you CVH MF's-Don't ever make the mistake of selling your life blood short.

Cheers
    "When was the last time you tried something for the first time"
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

Originally posted by quinny

The mighty CVH in all it's glory (although a lot older) with passion and feeling (and a good fucking drink and fight).

You will all be blown away-and be flooding this fucking forum with your positive SPIN on it all.

Do you really think these guys are going to risk sub par performances and fuck ups. Dave won't let it happen. This thing will be sychronised down to the head toss.

I hope you right, I really do!

Van fucking Halen!
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• vhroth2007
      Banned
      • Feb 2007

I support it and I'll and I wont miss it. Three founding members and the son of a founding member. Sounds like Van Halen to me.

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

While I appreciate, and even to an extent admire your positivity, there do remain a lot of questions and doubts about Van Halen 2007 - mostly revolving around Wolfgang and his aptitude and the absence of Michael Anthony.

The truth is, there's nobody to blame for that but Van Halen themselves...so if you have issues with negativity, doubts, and disappointment among the fanbase here, I'd suggest you take it up with Eddie...

It's an admittedly exciting time, but there are a lot of doubts and unanswered questions among the fans. It is what it is, and it probably won't abate until people Van Halen Mk. 4 takes the stage and people see what's to be seen.

Even then, there'll be detractors, I'm sure.
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

The mighty CVH in all it's glory
          I have to disagree. CVH = DLR, EVH, AVH, MA

Do you really think these guys are going to risk sub par performances and fuck ups.
          Yes. Eddie is doing it for the money and to promote his son. Alex is doing it because Eddie is. And Dave is doing it for the money and because he knows this is his final chance at it (which they all know).
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• vhroth2007
            Banned
            • Feb 2007

It's a lot better than Van Hagar.

Van Halen Videos

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by vhroth2007
              I support it and I'll and I wont miss it. Three founding members and the son of a founding member. Sounds like Van Halen to me.
              I farted earlier and it sounded like a Harley Davidson. Alas, it was still just flatulence.

Sounds like Van Halen & Van Halen are two completely different things. Cripes, the Atomic Punks "sound" like Van Halen.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• vhroth2007
                Banned
                • Feb 2007

It is Van Halen!

Van Halen Videos

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Who is Van Halen?
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by sadaist
                    I farted earlier and it sounded like a Harley Davidson. Alas, it was still just flatulence.

Dude, you never cease to crack me up!

Comment

• quinny
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                      While I appreciate, and even to an extent admire your positivity, there do remain a lot of questions and doubts about Van Halen 2007 - mostly revolving around Wolfgang and his aptitude and the absence of Michael Anthony.

The truth is, there's nobody to blame for that but Van Halen themselves...so if you have issues with negativity, doubts, and disappointment among the fanbase here, I'd suggest you take it up with Eddie...

It's an admittedly exciting time, but there are a lot of doubts and unanswered questions among the fans. It is what it is, and it probably won't abate until people Van Halen Mk. 4 takes the stage and people see what's to be seen.

Even then, there'll be detractors, I'm sure.
                      Have faith mate-The old story-the game is so much better with a twist and against all odds outcome-Believe in it and it just may flower

Yeehah
                      "When was the last time you tried something for the first time"

Comment

• moose
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

Who is Van Halen?
                        DLR/EVH/AVH/MA= The Mighty Van Halen

The greatest american band of all time(78- April 1st 1985)

2007.......well will wait and see what happens

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

I accept the point that, with Ed abnd Dave about to share a stage again, we should all be a little more excited.

Fuck it, I can't wait: but of course I'd be even more so if Mike was involved.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

you wonder why we are a bit ....well....sceptical about the whole thing....don't forget one thing in VH/roth-land

"we learned half of what we know

From the worst teacher goin'

Experience..."
                            Roth Army Icon
                            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• 4moreyears
                              Commando
                              • Oct 2004

Who is Van Halen?
                              Eddie, Dave, Mike and Alex.

Comment

Working...