X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VHrocks
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

The Thread About Duplicate Threads

I read more whining and bitching about duplicate threads on here than I care to think about. With all respect to the Moderators and owner(s) of this awesome forum, I don't get it. I realize there are times when the Moderators see a need to shut down or move a thread due to duplicity or redundancy - but beyond that, why do so many people bitch about duplicate threads?

For example, every time someone posts something about Wolfie (which is obviously a controversial topic, and for good reason), someone feels the need to slam the thread for being a wornout topic. My thought about the matter is, why not just ignore the fucking thread? If it's not worth wasting the time posting a reply to, then just let the son of a bitch drop out of site due to no replies. The Wolfie threads are not going to die until way beyond the 2007 Van Halen tour, so get a grip on it.

Personally, I don't give a damn about duplicate threads. Each thread usually has a distinct and unique thought to discuss. If the Mods see a need to move or delete the thread, who am I to question them? Beyond that, if they think the thread should stay alive - then who the fuck am I (or anyone else) to bitch about it? If I don't like it, I am a big enough boy to just ignore the mother fucker!

Last edited by VHrocks; 02-11-2007, 04:59 AM.
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

This has already been discussed in a previous thread.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• VHrocks
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      This has already been discussed in a previous thread.
      Hahahahahahaha!!!! I knew someone would post something like that. You are a fucking funny comedian Rikk! Five stars for you Bro!!!

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VHrocks
        I read more whining and bitching about duplicate threads on here than I care to think about. With all respect to the Moderators and owner(s) of this awesome forum, I don't get it. I realize there are times when the Moderators see a need to shut down or move a thread due to duplicity or redundancy - but beyond that, why do so many people bitch about duplicate threads?

For example, every time someone posts something about Wolfie (which is obviously a controversial topic, and for good reason), someone feels the need to slam the thread for being a wornout topic. My thought about the matter is, why not just ignore the fucking thread? If it's not worth wasting the time posting a reply to, then just let the son of a bitch drop out of site due to no replies. The Wolfie threads are not going to die until way beyond the 2007 Van Halen tour, so get a grip on it.

Personally, I don't give a damn about duplicate threads. Each thread usually has a distinct and unique thought to discuss. If the Mods see a need to move or delete the thread, who am I to question them? Beyond that, if they think the thread should stay alive - then who the fuck am I (or anyone else) to bitch about it? If I don't like it, I am a big enough boy to just ignore the mother fucker!

Thanks for starting a Thread about this.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

This is an old topic, moving to non ! :p
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• VanHalener
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Dan
            Thanks for starting a Thread about this.
            Indeed.

Dan, throw a few more posts in this valuable thread and hit that 6000 mark.
            ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

GO DANNY BOY !!!!
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

The
                Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Big
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Who starts a Thread about what shoes is WolfGang going to wear on stage?
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• VHrocks
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                            Who starts a Thread about what shoes is WolfGang going to wear on stage?
                            Somebody who wants to increase their post count?

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

Someone who is boring beyond belief.....................

Comment

Working...