Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last Thoughts Before I Ride Off Into the Sunset

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Last Thoughts Before I Ride Off Into the Sunset

It was a fun ride while it lasted, gang...but I just don't have the energy or inclination to keep spinning in a vortex with the BS from this band. NO way would they make it through 4 cities, much less 40. It is, in a word, over.

I ain't a kid no mo', and real life beckons. But before I start singing happy trails, a few things I need to get off my rebel chest:

First, a big salute to Wolfgang for having the balls to step up to the plate to at least point his dad in the right direction. Kid, I don't know ya, but I like ya.

Dave, you've been a class act through all the crap. I had hoped to see you onstage with the band God put you here to front again, but alas, some things in this life just aren't meant to be.

Sammy, I can't believe I am going to say this, but keep your solo act going, bro. You are better off.

Mikey, who the hell can blame you for playing with Sammy? Crap, at least you're playing and not rotting away like roadkill! Get all you can, bro.

Alex, gracious goodness, get your family to circle the wagons around your brother and get him in whatever facility you have to to try and save his life. You very well might be the last strand of hope for him.

Eddie, I thank you for being an inspiration to me. Your God-given gift of music touched me like no one else on this planet, and it still amazes me. Please, please, for the fans out here who still give a crap, take a long look in the mirror and realize that you need professional help at several levels. YOU are the only person responsible for what you have become, and it breaks the collective heart of millions of us who have literally worshipped you to see this come to the point it has.

To all the other old-school Halenites out there...hey, we tried, we really tried, didn't we? It was fun while it lasted lo those many moons ago. We were a part of the best there has ever been, and probably ever will be. Nothing can take the magic that was Van Halen away from us, and I am thankful it was while it was.

memmmm yepppepppeppp memmmmmmmmm.....

BUMPADEEDAH BUMPADEEHAH BUMPADEEDAH BUMPADEEDAH....

:bottle:

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Don't call us...

We'll call you...

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Good Post...Happy Trails

Vamos dar um jeito!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Last Thoughts Before I Ride Off Into the Sunset

Originally posted by Firebrand
    before I start singing happy trails, a few things I need to get off my rebel chest: memmmm yepppepppeppp memmmmmmmmm.....

BUMPADEEDAH BUMPADEEHAH BUMPADEEDAH BUMPADEEDAH....

:bottle:
    A lot of us feel the wear and tear dude, it's sad, but what the fuck... even Elvis still manages to muster up 12.5 posts a day.
    Last edited by light 'em up!; 02-22-2007 at 11:39 PM.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Last Thoughts Before I Ride Off Into the Sunset

I ain't a kid no mo', and real life beckons. But before I start singing happy trails, a few things I need to get off my rebel chest:
    Dude....if you're gonna proclaim a return to real life by singing happy trails?

That's fucked up.

If finality is the order of such a return, bust out a Pat Benatar cover or something.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xuheHq5pTPc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xuheHq5pTPc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    WHO KNOWS BY THE SUMMER ,I MIGHT GET MY SECOND WIND ........BUT SAD TO SAY ............. LIKE MY GRANDMOTHERS ERA OF FRANK SINATRA .......... MY MOTHERS ERA OF "THE BEATLES " ..... I TOO SAY GOODBY TO THE ROCKIN GOOD TIMES I HAD WITH "VAN HALEN ..... MAY THEY LIVE FOREVER IN ROCK-N- ROLL MORTALITY!!!

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by BALLYJUNKIE
    WHO KNOWS BY THE SUMMER ,I MIGHT GET MY SECOND WIND ........BUT SAD TO SAY ............. LIKE MY GRANDMOTHERS ERA OF FRANK SINATRA .......... MY MOTHERS ERA OF "THE BEATLES " ..... I TOO SAY GOODBY TO THE ROCKIN GOOD TIMES I HAD WITH "VAN HALEN ..... MAY THEY LIVE FOREVER IN ROCK-N- ROLL MORTALITY!!!
    Please also bid farewell to your Caps Lock and period keys.

And I believe the word you were searching for was "immortality."

Sorry....I meant "IMMORTALITY."

Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Great post man. I aint going anywhere, but great post. You hit every nail on the head.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    IF BIG WORDS SCARE YOU ,YOUR SPENDING WAY TO MUCH TIME ONLINE ...... CAPS ARE JUST A LETTER ,THAT ARE A LITTLE BIGGER THAN NORMAL ,THERE NOT GONNA BITE ,ITS OK

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    International Playboy
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LMAO!!!!

Gotta love the "I'm outta here... I quit... I retire..." threads. What the fuck?!?! Get the fuck out if you're done, no goodbyes necessary.

Seriously, a couple points to keep in mind:

1) This is the Roth Army, not the Reunion Army.... as WARF and others have mentioned, this is about the man, the legend, DLR. In or out of VH.

2) Old-school? Ok, maybe you're an old fart like the webbies, maybe not, but I'm 37, I've seen VH in all it's original glory, and lived through a decade plus of Sammy, a failed 1996 reunion, the Eddie Did It fax, the Gary debacle, complete uncertainty, a Fleece The Sheep tour in 2004, and now the latest, with WARF starting the WOLF Gang for chrissake!!!! And I still haven't quit! When you talk about living through all that shit, and the literally tens of thousands of posts and threads by the likes of Pojo and FORD over a DECADE (yeah, I ran into FORD back in !1996 on the WARNER BROTHERS VH forum, and Brownsound on the old Slawterhouse DLR site), don't come into this place with a 55 post count and hang it up... that's absurd! lol Can't take it anymore? Fuck man, real hardcore (or maybe we're all brain damaged from too much herb and alcohol) old-timers have been in this thing from the get go, for DECADES!!!! You think the latest nonsense is the final straw? Not by a long shot!! lmao

3) If Billboard announces next week that everything is back on track, you'll be back so why leave?

4) Despite all this, we've got some great music and stories outta DLR over the intervening 11 years since the MTV Awards, many tours, great performances, intrigue, a radio show, EMT duty, Backyard BBQ, and quite frankly enough to at least keep the hardcore old-timers at least mildly interested on a regular basis.

All the goddam bandwagon riders the past month have been masturbating to the news clips and photo shoot, as if the world was rolled back to 1984, and Mikey had lost weight, more hair, and turned into a teenager. Jesus, you get all worked up for the current version of a REUNION (which in my opinion, was a goddam affront to an already tarnished legacy and an abortion, fuck, get it together fuckers, and tour with MA even if he sells hot sauce and hangs with Hagar) and when it doesn't fly... THIS... THIS OF ALL THINGS.... THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW!!!?!?!?!? Goddam... the final straw for any sane individual was 1996... when there was still significant interest in this band, before Gary became Ed's soulmate, before Ed actually SANG!!!!! Jesus... might as well hang on for the final crash and burn at this point...

For anyone who's come this far with this band and the players associated, now isn't the time to give up... that fucking train left the station TEN YEARS AGO... we're now in it for the long haul, the final mile, the denoument, the curtain call, the last gasp... If you quit now, any of you, after all the legitimately horrible/bad shit the band and Edward have inflicted on us since 1984, you fucking suck and should consider all your VH/DLR-related activities and energies a huge fucking waste of time.... and it that's all it ever ends up being for any of us, well, goddammit!!!!! I'm going in a blaze of glory of wasted time and braincells and ridiculous fucking posts like this one!!!!!!! WOWOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! lmao

Who's with me?>!?>!?!?!?!? Who the fuck is with me on this one?!?!?!?!??!??!? Who want's to fucking quit and who is in it for LIFE!?!?!!!!!!!?!!?!?!!?

Carry on, Soldiers!!!

That is all.

Icon.
    An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Laugh all you want to, Commie, but the reality of the matter is that Dave is a small venue-borderline club act without Edward.

I have seen him twice since 1985, and felt like I was watching a Van Halen tribute band each time.

I did give up in 1996. Didn't pay a bit of attention again until they dumped Sammy the first time, hoping somehow they'd see the light. They didn't. I had been away basically since the last Sammy tour ended, and when I heard about this latest "news" I ran back to see if was for real.

I don't have time for games. Don't have time to waste on folks and things that don't seem to matter a hill of beans to the primary parties involved.

When they get serious about being serious, I'll be back. Until then....
    With a rebel yell, she cries "more more more!"...

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by conmee
    LMAO!!!!

Gotta love the "I'm outta here... I quit... I retire..." threads. What the fuck?!?! Get the fuck out if you're done, no goodbyes necessary.

Seriously, a couple points to keep in mind:

1) This is the Roth Army, not the Reunion Army.... as WARF and others have mentioned, this is about the man, the legend, DLR. In or out of VH.

2) Old-school? Ok, maybe you're an old fart like the webbies, maybe not, but I'm 37, I've seen VH in all it's original glory, and lived through a decade plus of Sammy, a failed 1996 reunion, the Eddie Did It fax, the Gary debacle, complete uncertainty, a Fleece The Sheep tour in 2004, and now the latest, with WARF starting the WOLF Gang for chrissake!!!! And I still haven't quit! When you talk about living through all that shit, and the literally tens of thousands of posts and threads by the likes of Pojo and FORD over a DECADE (yeah, I ran into FORD back in !1996 on the WARNER BROTHERS VH forum, and Brownsound on the old Slawterhouse DLR site), don't come into this place with a 55 post count and hang it up... that's absurd! lol Can't take it anymore? Fuck man, real hardcore (or maybe we're all brain damaged from too much herb and alcohol) old-timers have been in this thing from the get go, for DECADES!!!! You think the latest nonsense is the final straw? Not by a long shot!! lmao

3) If Billboard announces next week that everything is back on track, you'll be back so why leave?

4) Despite all this, we've got some great music and stories outta DLR over the intervening 11 years since the MTV Awards, many tours, great performances, intrigue, a radio show, EMT duty, Backyard BBQ, and quite frankly enough to at least keep the hardcore old-timers at least mildly interested on a regular basis.

All the goddam bandwagon riders the past month have been masturbating to the news clips and photo shoot, as if the world was rolled back to 1984, and Mikey had lost weight, more hair, and turned into a teenager. Jesus, you get all worked up for the current version of a REUNION (which in my opinion, was a goddam affront to an already tarnished legacy and an abortion, fuck, get it together fuckers, and tour with MA even if he sells hot sauce and hangs with Hagar) and when it doesn't fly... THIS... THIS OF ALL THINGS.... THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW!!!?!?!?!? Goddam... the final straw for any sane individual was 1996... when there was still significant interest in this band, before Gary became Ed's soulmate, before Ed actually SANG!!!!! Jesus... might as well hang on for the final crash and burn at this point...

For anyone who's come this far with this band and the players associated, now isn't the time to give up... that fucking train left the station TEN YEARS AGO... we're now in it for the long haul, the final mile, the denoument, the curtain call, the last gasp... If you quit now, any of you, after all the legitimately horrible/bad shit the band and Edward have inflicted on us since 1984, you fucking suck and should consider all your VH/DLR-related activities and energies a huge fucking waste of time.... and it that's all it ever ends up being for any of us, well, goddammit!!!!! I'm going in a blaze of glory of wasted time and braincells and ridiculous fucking posts like this one!!!!!!! WOWOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! lmao

Who's with me?>!?>!?!?!?!? Who the fuck is with me on this one?!?!?!?!??!??!? Who want's to fucking quit and who is in it for LIFE!?!?!!!!!!!?!!?!?!!?

Carry on, Soldiers!!!

That is all.

Icon.
    Well said.

I'm in it to win it.

Perhaps this entire escapade will be good in the long run...to purge the Army all of the bandwagon jumpers who suddenly decided to show themselves in the forums again.

If you notice, most of the recent crop have a "join" date of 2004...which coincides with a certain "fleece the sheep" tour we all remember. Where have they been the last 3 years?

Perhaps this will help return MAIN to some sense of normalcy.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LMAO!!!!

Amen.

You think people would figure out that attention whoring goodbye threads really look dumb after a while.
    Twistin' by the pool.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Speaking of the "2004 join date" thing...

That just happens to apply to the very member who started this thread.

And he's just one of many. (Katie, VHrocks, are you listening?)

Now he'll fade away until there's movement on the VH front again, and suddenly he'll be rejuvenated and find the "energy and inclination" again.

Nothing personal Firebrand, but I'm actually looking forward to some following your lead.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LMAO!!!!

All the goddam bandwagon riders the past month have been masturbating to the news clips and photo shoot, as if the world was rolled back to 1984...

Icon.
    UhuhuhHUHuhuhuh!

So true Icon, spot-on post.

Now, I'm crying as I write this, I QUIT!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm back!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh

LMAO!!!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Laugh all you want to, Commie, but the reality of the matter is that Dave is a small venue-borderline club act without Edward.

I have seen him twice since 1985, and felt like I was watching a Van Halen tribute band each time.

I did give up in 1996. Didn't pay a bit of attention again until they dumped Sammy the first time, hoping somehow they'd see the light. They didn't. I had been away basically since the last Sammy tour ended, and when I heard about this latest "news" I ran back to see if was for real.

I don't have time for games. Don't have time to waste on folks and things that don't seem to matter a hill of beans to the primary parties involved.

And you're mentally weak and gutless. C'mon pussy-boy, toughen up. The disappointment is part of the fun.

26-21
    ROTH ARMY ELITE

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Uh,

G'bye....

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Or, as an alternate, you could trying being serious about DAVE.

This is the ROTH Army, after all...not the "Van Halen Army."

Granted, Roth and Van Halen together is the Reese's Cup of Rock and Roll. It's the perfect combination.

But the "Dave" ingredient by itself can still satisfy...

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

He was crying when he wrote this...
    Forgive him if it goes astray.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I have inside, music industry, sources telling me that Van Halen will now indeed tour this summer! complete with Michael Anthony on bass and Wolfie on backup guitar...

And this is all the result of them wishing to prevent Firebrand from quitting the RothArmy!

We all have you to thank Firebrand! If it weren't for that almost posthumous suicide declaration of your love for Van Halen, and the detestation of their "bullshit" over the past 20-years, this never would have happened! I was wrong about you. Here, I thought you were a big stinky pussy-fart, or festering vaginal discharge of an attention whore --filled with enthusiastic, almost comical, self-importance!

And your online ultimatum turns out to be the catalyst of one of the gratest reunions in history!

You rock man!!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I have inside, music industry, sources telling me that Van Halen will now indeed tour this summer! complete with Michael Anthony on bass and Wolfie on backup guitar...

And this is all the result of them wishing to prevent Firebrand from quitting the RothArmy!

We all have you to thank Firebrand! If it weren't for that almost posthumous suicide declaration of your love for Van Halen, and the detestation of their "bullshit" over the past 20-years, this never would have happened! I was wrong about you. Here, I thought you were a big stinky pussy-fart, or festering vaginal discharge of an attention whore --filled with enthusiastic, almost comical, self-importance!

And your online ultimatum turns out to be the catalyst of one of the gratest reunions in history!

You rock man!!
    Now I'M the one crying as I write this.

Although they're tears of laughter.

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey it ain't over until the Fat Chick sings!!!! This is only getting started.I would assume Wolfie being a stronger kid that usual for his age mentally is going to get this going whether he gotta
    take recourse actions or what.Bare with the gang man.Youre regret your words.But great post
    what you stated it entirely from the heart man that cool.Good luck.
    Oxford

®oth A®my f®an©hise ?laya
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Talking

this is about the man, the legend, DLR. In or out of VH.
    Actually, it can be about any musician/artist as long as there's a House of Music. I post more there than here!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Carry on, Soldiers!!!

That is all.

Icon.

I'm a lifer...

But dude, 971 posts ??

Granted you've probably posted more than I have in 14,000 posts, but c'mon...

It looks bad...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

So, what's yer point ??

Nah, Van Halen tribute bands, especially the Atomic Punks (no matter how gay they look) are better...

We got it, you like to give up...

No sticktoitiveness...

Again, we got it, already...

When they get serious about being serious, I'll be back.

Don't bother...

Until then....

Siarana...

Why did I waste my time with that...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Goodbye threads are fucking gay.

"Hey, look at me everyone! You know you'll miss me when I'm gone!"

Who was this person anyway?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by bueno bob
    Amen.

You think people would figure out that attention whoring goodbye threads really look dumb after a while. I mean, just create REGULAR "look at me" attention whoring threads, like I do.........
    I'm not even gonna comment on this, or the man who posted it...........

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Rikk
    Goodbye threads are fucking gay.

"Hey, look at me everyone! You know you'll miss me when I'm gone!"

Who was this person anyway?
    Alias number 113 for Bob.......he was just testing the waters for his big "nobody loves me, fuck you all thread" he's gonna debut soon.......fuck, I hate that POS.........

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm glad I don't even know what you're talking about...

Perhaps You Know My Name.
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by BALLYJUNKIE
    IF BIG WORDS SCARE YOU ,YOUR SPENDING WAY TO MUCH TIME ONLINE...

...THERE NOT GONNA BITE ,ITS OK
    Big words don't scare me, but 40 year old men who STILL don't know the correct use of "Your/you're", or "there/they're/their", DO.
    Served hot, right from the rhythm kitchen.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by fryingdutchman
    Speaking of the "2004 join date" thing...

That just happens to apply to the very member who started this thread.

And he's just one of many. (Katie, VHrocks, are you listening?)

Now he'll fade away until there's movement on the VH front again, and suddenly he'll be rejuvenated and find the "energy and inclination" again.

Nothing personal Firebrand, but I'm actually looking forward to some following your lead.
    And you joined in 2005! Thats even worse!! Fuck, who cares when people joined anyway, fuck the elitist "we were here first, weve seen it all" bullshit. Dont want new members? Dont allow new members. Simple. If anyone takes this internet shit THAT seriously, I advise they hit the nearest blood bank and give it to someone more deserving.

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Good bye Ruby Tuesday,
    Who could hang a name on you?

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Conmee, I'm with ya brother. I've been there too. Maybe not daily, like some members, but all the way back from not only the beginning of VH in 78 but the beginning of the internet, the 96 debaucle and almost forgot about slawterhouse. We have all been waiting for this to happen, and because of a minor setback, which we know nothing about, now is not the time to abandon ship. I am still optimistic, and believe we will all know a whole lot more on March the 12th. But, then again this is the dysfunctional band, we know as Van Halen. Dave will lead the way, and the way is Dave. Amen

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by WOAHYEAH
    Big words don't scare me, but 40 year old men who STILL don't know the correct use of "Your/you're", or "there/they're/their", DO.
    Don't forget the infamous "to/too" conundrum...

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by pflo
    And you joined in 2005! Thats even worse!! Fuck, who cares when people joined anyway, fuck the elitist "we were here first, weve seen it all" bullshit. Dont want new members? Dont allow new members. Simple. If anyone takes this internet shit THAT seriously, I advise they hit the nearest blood bank and give it to someone more deserving.
    Obviously your "pflo" relates to menstruation. (Speaking of blood banks....)

The point of my post was to point out that most of these people are fucking bandwagon jumpers who came rushing in once word of another reunion leaked out.

Now they don't have the stamina to stick with it and see how it all plays out.

Good old Firebrand gave it a whopping two weeks or so before he checked out, and I'm sure others will go with him.

At least when I joined there was NOTHING going on in the world of Van Halen.

Get it?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by fryingdutchman
    Obviously your "pflo" relates to menstruation. (Speaking of blood banks....)

The point of my post was to point out that most of these people are fucking bandwagon jumpers who came rushing in once word of another reunion leaked out.

Now they don't have the stamina to stick with it and see how it all plays out.

Good old Firebrand gave it a whopping two weeks or so before he checked out, and I'm sure others will go with him.

At least when I joined there was NOTHING going on in the world of Van Halen.

Get it?
    Yes, i get it . You are COOLER than the "bandwagon jumpers" , even though they were here before you. AND that 2004 was a HAGAR reunion......I also get that you are a putz. One other thing- "stamina" is not required here.This is the internet. If you need stamina for this petty shit, you give new definition to "milquetoast." Fuck off.
    Last edited by pflo; 02-27-2007 at 11:31 PM.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    etaWEGAE

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by pflo
    Yes, i get it . You are COOLER than the "bandwagon jumpers" , even though they were here before you. AND that 2004 was a HAGAR reunion......I also get that you are a putz. One other thing- "stamina" is not required here.This is the internet. If you need stamina for this petty shit, you give new definition to "milquetoast." Fuck off.
    You, as usual, are missing the point completely.

Yes, 2004 was a "Hagar" reunion. Your mastery of the obvious is stupefying.

Being here "before" or "after" me is not the issue. The issue is that they joined during a Hagar reunion, not because of David Lee Roth, but because of any movement in VH land. Then, when Hagarpalooza was over, they sat dormant until some more "movement" occurred on the VH front....which took 2 YEARS.

If you're here, you should be here primarily about Dave. But if there's nothing going on and you're still here, then you can be about Dave and/or any of the dozen or so other forums available here.

These fuckwits have jumped in here over the last 6 weeks or so and annihilated the boards with their retarded thread topics, ENDLESS dupe threads, and other stupid shit. Then they cut and run when some news about a tour "delay" hits the wire.

Congratulations to you for putting yourself in that same category, ass for brains.

You've joined a small but elite group of other Canadians who have stopped by to demonstrate their ignorance. Blackflag and his crew are awaiting your call...

And yes...I am cooler than the "bandwagon jumpers."

And yes...you are a douche nozzle.
    Last edited by fryingdutchman; 02-28-2007 at 05:29 AM.

Thread Information