X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 78/84 guy
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Apr 2005

Hey Eddie !! I Want My Money Back !!

THIS FUCKING GUY SHOULD SEND MONEY BACK TO ANYONE THAT HAS SPENT A DIME ON HIS CDS !!! THE REASON THIS GUY IS RICH IS BECAUSE OF THE FANS THAT BUY HIS CDS !! SURE GENE SIMMONS HELPED GET THEM NOTICED WHICH LED TO A RECORD DEAL ,BUT THE PEOPLE THAT BUY THEM AND GO TO THE LIVE SHOWS ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE MADE THIS GUY RICH. SO IF HE CAN'T GET HIMSELF STRAIGHT FOR A SUMMER TOUR WITH A GUY (DAVE) THAT WAS WITHOUT QUESTION THE OTHER REASON HE BECAME RICH AND FAMOUS I THINK HE SHOULD SEND OUT REFUNDS TO HIS PAST SUPPORTERS ! DID YOU GUYS SEE THE VIDEO OF HIM AT THE NAMM SHOW IN JANUARY ? I WAS WAITING FOR HIM TO FALL OFF THE STAGE. HOW FUCKING SAD. THIS IS HOW HE SHOWS HIS THANKS FOR ALL OF OUR SUPPORT, BY DRINKING HIMSELF TO DEATH. IF HE DOESN'T SHOW UP FOR THE ROCK & ROLL HALL OF FAME THING HE REALLY IS A PIECE OF SHIT !! DAVE IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT THIS GUY AT ALL DRAG HIS ASS TO REHAB !! I CAN'T STAND THE FACT THAT THEY MIGHT FUCK THIS REUNION UP AGAIN. THIS GUY MUST BE A REAL MESS, FUCK SAMMY HAGAR CAN'T EVEN STAND THE GUY ANYMORE, I WOULD THINK SAM COULD GET ALONE WITH ANYONE ALMOST. SHIT HE PUT UP WITH DAVE'S CRAZY ASS FOR A TOUR!! SOME THINGS MIGHT BE BETTER LEFT TO MEMORIES. BUT THAT NEW BAND PICTURE SURE LOOKED GOOD!! THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST THREAD SORRY ITS SO LONG. THIS BLOWS, FUCK ED BE HAPPY YOU DUMB ASS, TRY GETTING UP EVER MORNING AND GO TO A REAL JOB!! THAT IS A REAL REASON TO DRINK!!!!!!
  • VanHalener
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Re: Hey Eddie !! I Want My Money Back !!

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
    THIS FUCKING GUY SHOULD SEND MONEY BACK TO ANYONE THAT HAS SPENT A DIME ON HIS CDS !!! THE REASON THIS GUY IS RICH IS BECAUSE OF THE FANS THAT BUY HIS CDS !! SURE GENE SIMMONS HELPED GET THEM NOTICED WHICH LED TO A RECORD DEAL ,BUT THE PEOPLE THAT BUY THEM AND GO TO THE LIVE SHOWS ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE MADE THIS GUY RICH. SO IF HE CAN'T GET HIMSELF STRAIGHT FOR A SUMMER TOUR WITH A GUY (DAVE) THAT WAS WITHOUT QUESTION THE OTHER REASON HE BECAME RICH AND FAMOUS I THINK HE SHOULD SEND OUT REFUNDS TO HIS PAST SUPPORTERS ! DID YOU GUYS SEE THE VIDEO OF HIM AT THE NAMM SHOW IN JANUARY ? I WAS WAITING FOR HIM TO FALL OFF THE STAGE. HOW FUCKING SAD. THIS IS HOW HE SHOWS HIS THANKS FOR ALL OF OUR SUPPORT, BY DRINKING HIMSELF TO DEATH. IF HE DOESN'T SHOW UP FOR THE ROCK & ROLL HALL OF FAME THING HE REALLY IS A PIECE OF SHIT !! DAVE IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT THIS GUY AT ALL DRAG HIS ASS TO REHAB !! I CAN'T STAND THE FACT THAT THEY MIGHT FUCK THIS REUNION UP AGAIN. THIS GUY MUST BE A REAL MESS, FUCK SAMMY HAGAR CAN'T EVEN STAND THE GUY ANYMORE, I WOULD THINK SAM COULD GET ALONE WITH ANYONE ALMOST. SHIT HE PUT UP WITH DAVE'S CRAZY ASS FOR A TOUR!! SOME THINGS MIGHT BE BETTER LEFT TO MEMORIES. BUT THAT NEW BAND PICTURE SURE LOOKED GOOD!! THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST THREAD SORRY ITS SO LONG. THIS BLOWS, FUCK ED BE HAPPY YOU DUMB ASS, TRY GETTING UP EVER MORNING AND GO TO A REAL JOB!! THAT IS A REAL REASON TO DRINK!!!!!!
    I'm on it...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P85INTg4xvQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P85INTg4xvQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• VanHalener
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Nurse,

We're losing another one

get me hot babes for distraction and maybe we can get this temperature down too

STAT!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-GM9YqubszY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-GM9YqubszY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
      ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• 78/84 guy
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Apr 2005

SOMEONE TELL ME I'M WRONG ?

Comment

• BottomLine65
          Roadie
          • Feb 2006

Dude, I feel the pain, but when March 12th rolls around, that should be the yardstick to measure what the near future brings.
          Chill out for a couple more weeks.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

SOMEONE TELL ME I'M WRONG ?

You're wrong.

You received product and enjoyment in exchange for your funds.

I'm assuming that is your argument from the thread title.

I refuse to actually read your post, as I don't bother with people too fucking lazy to unlock the CAPS KEY.

So I'm here to not only tell you you're wrong, but that you're annoying to boot.

Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• BottomLine65
              Roadie
              • Feb 2006

Happy B-Day Machine

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Thanks
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Hey I think 78/84 guy oughta send refunds to everyone who ever bothered to look at his post....

Oh...wait...I gotta do it properly....

HEY I THINK 78/84 GUY OUGHTA SEND REFUNDS TO EVERYONE WHO EVER BOTHERED TO LOOK AT HIS POST

There. That's more like it.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Apr 2005

Looks like you guys are DUMB FUCK (YES YOU LEAVE THE CAPS LOCK ON TO MAKE BOLD STATEMENTS !!!) Eddie fans more than Roth fans by reading your responses to my original post !!!!!! Maybe you should start a Eddie Van Halen army.com!!!!! You guys defend this loser that has done nothing but fuck up his life and band!!!!! Yes Dave never should have left the band, BIG FUCKING MISTAKE, But Ed & AL are LOSERS, FUCK THEM AND FUCK YOU IDIOTS!!!!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Looks like you guys are DUMB FUCK (YES YOU LEAVE THE CAPS LOCK ON TO MAKE BOLD STATEMENTS !!!) Eddie fans more than Roth fans by reading your responses to my original post !!!!!! Maybe you should start a Eddie Van Halen army.com!!!!! You guys defend this loser that has done nothing but fuck up his life and band!!!!! Yes Dave never should have left the band, BIG FUCKING MISTAKE, But Ed & AL are LOSERS, FUCK THEM AND FUCK YOU IDIOTS!!!!
                      you got the wrong site.
                      not that we're surprised.
                      Your rant is true to an extent but people don't defend Ed here.
                      You paid for the CD.
                      We paid for reading your posts.
                      Sell your CDs if you don't like it.
                      Then fuck off.
                      Thanks

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Wow! How come people think Eddie owes them something? You bought a product and not a service. You didn't buy a contract that said Eddie had to come over and stroke your balls. You bought recorded music. A product, not a service that Ed owes you.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2005

The point of my thread is that Ed seems to enjoy spending all his money on booze!!! maybe he should just give it all away. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!! It was kind of a joke!! I guess all the other people that bitch about a Van Halen reunion not happening with Roth on this site are not asking Eddie for something!!!! Ed doesn't owe you guys shit!!!. right!!! Go listen to you old cds and leave it at that right?? THEN QUIT BITCHING ABOUT ED SCREWING UP THE REUNION TOUR HE DOESN'T OWE YOU SHIT. Does anyone on this site have a fucking sense of humor???? fuck even Dave slams Eddie's drinking problems.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

THEN QUIT BITCHING ABOUT ED SCREWING UP THE REUNION TOUR HE DOESN'T OWE YOU SHIT.

there, you're catching on .

Now we just need to work on the caps lock problem.

It's not about the hip Johnny, but the conduct. But it's the net remember and without the benefit of voice inflection things can be taken many different ways.

Some of us would like a CD of new material from the original band, but he doesn't owe it to us.

Anyone who bought Balance can ask for their money back.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Apr 2005

I hear you, sorry about the caps lock. I guess I like my stupid points to stand out.

Comment

Working...