X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
    I disagree. It only fuels the fire that never gets extinguished (it doesn't and it hasn't, has it?)
    Shut the fuck up, Savicki.

Shouldn't you be off Googling naked pics of the Harry Potter kid in "Equus?"

Fag.
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

I disagree. It only fuels the fire that never gets extinguished (it doesn't and it hasn't, has it?)

At the Laura Branigan forums they don't call it banning.
      They say You've been branned.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
        • Jan 2004

Nick, perhaps you should take a break from this site since you took the time to edit Ima's quote (and I need a break because I actually took the time to compare the two.)

Frying, my point made. Battling wits with members here. Now don't we all have better things to think about? You bet!
        sigpic

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Nick, perhaps you should take a break from this site since you took the time to edit Ima's quote (and I need a break because I actually took the time to compare the two.)

Frying, my point made. Battling wits with members here. Now don't we all have better things to think about? You bet!

Maybe you could be spending less time spamming us with stupidass branigan links...Fucking hypocrite.
          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Bret
            Banned
            • Oct 2004

you\'ll be sorry

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Now Steve, it seems like you have even given me a suggestion or two on where to kick Joey next ...

Meaningless threads in Main just to draw attention and just be assholes time and time again should begin with certain priviledges taken away.

I wouldn't ban (ok, maybe), but I would regulate these users to a single forum, and no access to post in any other.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bret
                you\'ll be sorry
                Like this creepy fuck.

No life ... obsessed mouth breather ... the personality of ass gravy.

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

HA!!!

Now this...this thread is genius......

We need more entertainment like this.........

:p

oh...and BAN THEM!!!!!

Comment

• Julius
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jan 2004

I've been saying the same thing for about 3 years and no one listens...

The worst way to handle an attention whore... is to reward them with attention.
                    Last edited by Julius; 02-24-2007, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

There are Army Rules,You Fuck with The Army then pack your bags you are out of here.
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Nobody is banned at the Army...

If you are nobody and post here...

Be very nervous !!
                        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                          VHrocks just got his ass handed to him.

That fuckstump deserves it.

Katie...I believe your number is about to be called....
                          Here in lies the difference.....

I can't stand Katie. She's a useless cunt, she pretends to be Ross Halfin, she's pissed off half the Army and she's done it all hiding behind an AOL proxy like only a coward would do.

That all said, she's done nothing to harm the physical operation of this website. VH Rocks did.

You may notice there are a few threads in Main even now that won't load because this goddamnable criminal cocksucker left a mile long text dump in them. That's fucking sabotage, and it's done by a piece of shit who admits that he runs a criminal "internet marketing" (read: SPAM) business for a living.

His IP should be banned for life. That is something that happens to very few on this website, reserved for assholes like this clown or the Pandafucker.

I would add Herpes troll to the list because he brought battles from other sites to this one and posted personal info about Brett Norton, Twonabomber, and others which wasn't any of his unibrowed grandma-fucking business.

Now y'all see the difference between what's ban-worthy and what ain't??
                          Last edited by FORD; 02-24-2007, 05:00 AM.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            Here in lies the difference.....

I can't stand Katie. She's a useless cunt, she pretends to be Ross Halfin, she's pissed off half the Army and she's done it all hiding behind an AOL proxy like only a coward would do.

That all said, she's done nothing to harm the physical operation of this website. VH Rocks did.

You may notice there are a few threads in Main even now that won't load because this goddamnable criminal cocksucker left a mile long text dump in them. That's fucking sabotage, and it's done by a piece of shit who admits that he runs a criminal "internet marketing" (read: SPAM) business for a living.

His IP should be banned for life. That is something that happens to very few on this website, reserved for assholes like this clown or the Pandafucker.

I would add Herpes troll to the list because he brought battles from other sites to this one and posted personal info about Brett Norton, Twonabomber, and others which wasn't any of his unibrowed grandma-fucking business.

Now y'all see the difference between what's ban-worthy and what ain't??
                            Couldn't agree more.

Trolls are fun, so long as they're harmless...anybody who's physically attacking the site with spam or broadcasting private information, bringing over battles from other sites, etc...that should always be taken into deeper consideration.

Guys like Thunder are utterly harmless and rather fun, as far as I'm concerned.

But please ban Matt White immediately.
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Steve, seriously...what the fuck are you talking about?

How can i edit a forum moderated by the Webbies. Like 90% of your threads/posts, this is shear nonsensical crap.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Julius
                                I've been saying the same thing for about 3 years and no one listens...

The worst way to handle an attention whore... is to reward them with attention.
                                Or they just increase the loudness of their attacks to blatant troll-spamming, and possibly take down the site (i.e. Pandacunt Den)...

Comment

Working...