How many of you think Dave will eventually rejoin Van Halen?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr-rob

I think that eventually the Van Hagar thing will crash and burn again. I'm sure it won't be nearly as popular as Eddie thinks it will be. I'd be surprised to see BOV Vol2 even go gold. When the money's not so great and the press isn't what they hoped they will turn on each other again. Besides, Hagar is like what, 60 or something? The new Cd will probably have a song called prunecake!! They will probably reunite with Roth in two or three years, do one album and tour then Eddie will have a stroke.

Comment

• cwsmith17
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
      Who let this assmuncher onto this site? "Sadly" you are a dumbass and all of your dumbass thread wreak of a Hagar fan constantly questioning Dave but supporting that drunk rag Ed (or is it Edward or maybe Eddie?). Here is a "thought" - eat me. Dave's voice is not as good as it was? Get your head out of your ass and use your ears.

Oh, I almost forgot: eat me
      Dude your a faggot, you sound real tough behind your computer don't you. I would kill you and fuck your mother you little bitch.

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by cwsmith17
        Dude your a faggot, you sound real tough behind your computer don't you. I would kill you and fuck your mother you little bitch.
        Ouch, that was harsh. lol
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Unless the classic lineup can reconvene and put out some new music that lives up to the first 6 albums, or at the very least, put on some live shows with everyone in the band at the top of their game, I don't wanna see Roth get back together with Halen.

Ed and Al lost their sense of intensity a long time ago.

Probably best now that they stick with Sammy. He's more their speed.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

I wouldn't mind seeing them put on a good showing at HOF. It would be nice to see something. It's too hard of a pill to swallow that Van Halen and its legacy ends with Sammy fuckin' Hagar. It's a God Damn shame.
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• hot for david
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by cwsmith17
              Sadly, I feel that this will never be. One of the reasons is that I feel his voice just isn't the same. If you listen to his music, post EEAS and Skyscraper you can tell his singing changed. He no longer screamed or yelled like he used to. What do the rest of you think? Try to put some thought into it.
              i feel the same , but talkin' about the voice he has 50 n' offcourse is not the same as be i don't 20 years ago, but anyways that reunion would be great i don't think that could never happen
              "life can be good with the right people"- andi deris

Woman Of Dark Desires
              http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...9b5fac7ede.jpg

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

won't happen...it has been the edwina van halen show for too long...and al hates dave more than anything...fuck them both...
                Roth Army Icon
                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• L.S.D.

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                  I feel it. I know it, smell it breathe it everyday. It's pretty much already happened. It's all a matter of a wee bit of time to go through.
                  Prob next year. You claim Dave's voice just isn't the same? No band members are the same as they were. I think those traits would compliment each other. Its the perfect piece to the VH puzzle. I think dave could still hold his own voice wise. Im sure he wont scream in all the songs the way he used to, but he wouldn't really need to. He wouldn't need to do any drum kit jumps either. 90% of any reunion is just the show. People wont go to see a Roth Van halen reunion to see if they can keep up. They will go to live the old days of good rock n roll. Which Im sure the crowds would barely hear anyways, because they will be louder than the band. example: US Fest.
                  CAN YOU SPELL IDIOT?

Comment

• L.S.D.

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                    I wouldn't mind seeing them put on a good showing at HOF. It would be nice to see something. It's too hard of a pill to swallow that Van Halen and its legacy ends with Sammy fuckin' Hagar. It's a God Damn shame.
                    Why? He carried em for a decade while your boy became the poster boy for '80's nostalgia, bad career moves, water cooler jokes, and celebrity drug busts.

Get over it.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by L.S.D.
                      CAN YOU SPELL IDIOT?
                      I can. Here goes:

L.S.D.

Keep up that Dave bashing, at a Dave site.

Loser Slams Dave.

Comment

• cwsmith17
                        Sniper
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
                        Who let this assmuncher onto this site? "Sadly" you are a dumbass and all of your dumbass thread wreak of a Hagar fan constantly questioning Dave but supporting that drunk rag Ed (or is it Edward or maybe Eddie?). Here is a "thought" - eat me. Dave's voice is not as good as it was? Get your head out of your ass and use your ears.

Oh, I almost forgot: eat me
                        Your a littleb bitch that hides behind his computer. You wouldn't be so tough if I got up in your face bitch. You got nothin' to say but bullshit. If you gotta problem contact me and I'll handle it. Little faggot.

Comment

• cwsmith17
                          Sniper
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by hot for david
                          i feel the same , but talkin' about the voice he has 50 n' offcourse is not the same as be i don't 20 years ago, but anyways that reunion would be great i don't think that could never happen
                          I agree with you about the show being great.

Comment

• cwsmith17
                            Sniper
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by TMR
                            One loser post after another, Do you honestyly believe that VH won't make it to the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame???

When they do, no matter what, ROTH will be there! And I know that for sure!
                            You are a little bitch that hasn't contributed shit.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

CAN YOU SPELL IDIOT?
                              thats your come back? Oh ok...I guess it's my turn...Umm. here goes. You smell. hehehe...banana nose. Is this the level we are at? I write two paragraphs and you come back with CAN YOU SPELL IDIOT? Ugh!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Why? He carried em for a decade while your boy became the poster boy for '80's nostalgia, bad career moves, water cooler jokes, and celebrity drug busts.

Get over it.
                                and what exactly is your claim to fame? logging into and registering at a David Lee Roth tribute site to bash him??? Oooook. Your telling me or others to get over it? Fuck you. I will get over "it" when ever the fuck I want to. M m m m m m m make me.
                                And what exactly is Van Hagar going to be famous for? Seriously now. From 1985 on. Tell me what place in R n R history will they reside at? They will always be known for getting rid of the best singer and trading down from that point on. They went from Roth to Hagar? Then Hagar to Cherone. I mean I can't stand Hagar for various reasons that surpass the fact that he replaced Roth, but to trade back down again from Hagar to Cherone? Holy fuck. So instead of Eddie fixing the legacy. He makes it worst by ignoring the fans wishes and getting Roth back (ovation at 96 awards anybody?) he "settles" for Hagar and his booze peddling get rich quick franchises. They are embarassing and now it's too late to save face. Too late to go back. They are in it for the rest of their collective careers. (which for the last 5 years is zero careers) Fans will never forget Dave, and that's something Van Hagar wishes they could do. replace him. And you just can't replace hard work and creativity mixed with sex appeal and a great sense of humour and well being. Again LSD. You try to hard coming off as a Roth basher, that your debates turn into me making you sit in the corner for the rest of the class. Dont worry though. I will give you the biggest bottle of glue to play with.

Comment

Working...