X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frankfasteddie
    Roadie
    • Dec 2005

Bootlegger

For those of you who are Canadian members and are close to this guy or can contact authorities to arrest this POS please do

This motherfucker outta to be in Jail.

All his shit should be free and is online at sites to download for free
    Are you Mr. Roth? I said yes I am. She said well Mr. Roth I can't serve you anymore because I think your drunk and if I was you girlfriend I'd put poison in your drink! And I looked in the bottle and I said why you old witch if I was your boyfriend I'd fucking well drink it too!!!!
  • smaz
    Commando
    • Mar 2004

from pasadena oct.1 1976!!! Hand drawn with b&W picture of Dave and Eddie in action. actually says "50 cents off with this flier!"
    Genuine COPY OF ORIGINAL!
    Genuine copy of original....
    Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

What a shithead.

Luckily enough, most people these days aren't STUPID enough to pay for bootlegs, especially when all the shit people charge for is free online anyway.
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• franksters
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

This guy as a store on ste-catherine st. downtown montreal, he sells used stuff at his store, I guess there is a backdoor to it...

he's been around for as long as I can remember.
        SUMMER'S JUST
        AROUND
        THE CORNER!

[IMG]
        http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• frankfasteddie
          Roadie
          • Dec 2005

Molotov cocktail
          Are you Mr. Roth? I said yes I am. She said well Mr. Roth I can't serve you anymore because I think your drunk and if I was you girlfriend I'd put poison in your drink! And I looked in the bottle and I said why you old witch if I was your boyfriend I'd fucking well drink it too!!!!

Comment

• franksters
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

it'like Happy B-day frankfasteddie!!!
            SUMMER'S JUST
            AROUND
            THE CORNER!

[IMG]
            http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Originally posted by franksters
              This guy as a store on ste-catherine st. downtown montreal, he sells used stuff at his store, I guess there is a backdoor to it...

I've been there. Bootlegs and tons of imports. If fools wanna pay for this stuff , oh well.

I prefer bit torrent downloading....
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• frankfasteddie
                Roadie
                • Dec 2005

it'like Happy B-day frankfasteddie!!!
                right back at ya

Originally posted by diamondjimi
                I've been there. Bootlegs and tons of imports. If fools wanna pay for this stuff , oh well.

I prefer bit torrent downloading....
                Jamtothis.com

join ask and u shall receive vh

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

At least ten years...saw the site link and thought it looked familiar.

I've paid for a few boots here and there, but this guys prices were always way overblown, overpriced by at least 50%.
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The only time I buy a bootleg anymore is if it's something I've never seen online. Because even if I saw it listed, but missed the download, chances are it will be back within 6 months.

And even then, I'll only buy the silvers. Because if it's a CD-R copy, then chances are they downloaded it themselves.

As far as I'm concerned, as long as bootlegging remains a non-profit business of fans trading among themselves, and ONLY material that's not commercially available, then the labels and RIAA nazis don't have any legitimate grounds for objecting to it.

And you lurking WB spies can quote me on that.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                      Veteran
                      • Jul 2004

what an ass. hopefully not too many people buy those things from him.

Comment

• Terry
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        As far as I'm concerned, as long as bootlegging remains a non-profit business of fans trading among themselves, and ONLY material that's not commercially available, then the labels and RIAA nazis don't have any legitimate grounds for objecting to it.

And you lurking WB spies can quote me on that.
                        Agreed.
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by frankfasteddie

Jamtothis.com

join ask and u shall receive vh
                          I'm way ahead of ya !.
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                            What a shithead.

Luckily enough, most people these days aren't STUPID enough to pay for bootlegs, especially when all the shit people charge for is free online anyway.
                            lol I bought a 1984 tour dvd from him. Cant remember the cost. Maybe $20? This was long before I joined here and knew that selling VH is a no - no.

Like Ford said, I'll buy something if I cant get it elsewhere in trade, but shame on those who profit from Diamond Dave's hard work.

People that know me, know that I will give shit away just to spread the music Van Halen or Dave have created.

Thanks to a Certain someone here, I actually have some boots!
                            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Feb 2004

Do what I did about 3 years ago...I was in this clown's shithole of a store on Ste Catherine St and went up to the kid they had working behind the counter and I started laughing, telling the kid that they are out of their minds charging what they do for their third-rate bootlegs; considering it's all available for free online and better quality to boot....

Of course I said it loud enough for the other 15 customers in the store to hear me...you should have seen how fast his customers walked out the store!
                              http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

Working...