Eddie Trunk interview.(Classic Rock Revisited)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PlexiBrown
    Commando
    • Mar 2006

Eddie is fat and changes belts all the time, but only due to his increasing intake of hero sandwiches.
    Eddie is fat?
    And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
      Eddie is fat?
      Eddie Trunk...
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Oxford
        Roadie
        • Jun 2004

Sammy fronting the band even on the first two records as exciting as it was to the media at the time definitely never didn't even come close to the intensity and the excitement of Dave fronting the band.Sammy just was dorky trying so hard,
        Oxford

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Well, what I don't 'get' is why Classic Rock is asking Trunk questions regarding Van Halen 2007?

I mean, who gives a shit what Trunk thinks?

Far as VH1 Classic, I'd like to give Lynn Hoffman [sic] the old slap and tickle.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Fat Wolfie
            Roadie
            • Dec 2004

You guys are too heated.
            http://images.usatoday.com/life/_pho...07/11/imus.jpg

Buy your "Nappy-Headed Ho's" a Colt 45 and a Gorilla to mate with

Comment

• WACF
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

The guy knows his shit.
              His monday show on XM41 is excellent...last monday he played In a simple rhyme...the week before that House Of Pain...good luck finding DJ's that would pick those two tracks.

Who cares what he thinks about VH...his opinion is like anyone else...just an opinion.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                I overheard some chick talking about how she liked Cabo Wabo Tequilla once, She was still in High School and kept talking about Hagar, She seemed to be a tad bit of a slut, Other than that, fortunatley I havn't ran into any Hardcore fans.
                I've had Cabo Wabo tequila a number of times. It's good, but not as good as Patron.
                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                  Yeah, because the 5150 dance was the ultimate in rock 'n' roll showmanship.
                  Did someone say 5150 dance?

Verrry GHEY !
                  Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• mickeba
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Feb 2007

Eddie Trunk is a fucking clown!!!!! Watch Eddie on VH1 classic sometime, it's a joke. He had the Raspberries on there talking about their reunion. Listening to Eddie, you'd have thought someone had figured out how to bring Lennon and Harrison back to life and we were all going to Shea Stadium for a show! He's really pathetic and yes, a master of the obvious. I don't bash Sammy at all on these forums, but where Trunk is concerned, Trunk's a Hagar guzzling fool!!!

mickeba
                    it's always darkest, just before it goes totally black!

Comment

• mewisemagic
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                      Eddie Trunk?

That FAT BASTARD is a Spammy knob polisher..............

He's taken more than a few shots at DAVE over the years................

FUCK EDDIE TRUNK
                      Thank You!!
                      Ya beat me too it!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

I'm glad thats settled.
                        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Bo Nozos
                          Roadie
                          • Jun 2005

I appreciate Eddie Trunk, but I have a couple of problems with him:

1. He seems to love every single metal band that has ever existed, which just can't be how he really feels.

2. He's fat.

3. He's effiminate.

4. Every time I listen to him he reminds me of the guys in high school who DIDN'T listen to metal and party-rock, but instead debated the meaning of Rush lyrics , never got laid, and played Dungeons & Dragons. These guys always were dying to be friends with the metalheads, because a lot of metalheads dug Rush and these guys somehow felt that meant there was some common bond between them. We laughed.

5. He shares the same first name as Eddie V., a proven creator of confusion and unhappiness in the world.

Bottom line -- I have a strong suspicion that Eddie Trunk was and continues to be a loser.
                          Last edited by Bo Nozos; 03-07-2007, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Working...