Thread: DLR Remasters

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

DLR Remasters

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/...l?200703010939

On April 3, 2007 Friday Music will be re-releasing three much sought after classic recordings from the legendary David Lee Roth Warner Brothers catalog:

A Little Ain't Enough (FRM 1054), Your Filthy Little Mouth (FRM 1055) and the highly collectable Sonrisa Salvaje (FRM 1053) (Eat 'Em and Smile sung in Spanish). All three albums have been re-mastered by Joe Reagoso, and each compact disc comes complete with the original graphics and artwork keeping the integrity and spirit of the original releases.

Sonrisa Salvaje is receiving its first ever release on compact disc, making this highly anticipated Roth album finally available to his fans. Originally released in 1986 for a very short time on vinyl, this much coveted collector's item has fetched high dollars at auctions over the years. David Lee Roth gives a great performance along with his band at the time, Steve Vai (guitars), Billy Sheehan (bass) and Gregg Bissonette (drums). This collectors dream features ten rocking Spanish versions of classic's like Loco Del Calor! (Goin' Crazy), Yankee Rose, and En Busca De Pleito (Big Trouble).

Often regarded as one of his most defining hard rock moments, his platinum plus A Little Ain't Enough features twelve incredible tracks produced by Bob Rock (Metallica, Motley Crue). This 1991 smash continues the tradition with Roth staples like Hammerhead Shark, A Lil' Ain't Enough, 40 Below and Shoot It. Featured players include Jason Becker (lead guitar), Steve Hunter (guitars), Brett Tuggle (keyboards + vocals), Gregg Bissonette (drums), and Matt Bissonette (bass + vocals).

1994's Your Filthy Little Mouth is one of Roth's more prolific projects, and highly regarded as one of his best albums to his huge fan base. Produced by Nile Rodgers (David Bowie, Duran Duran) this album churns non-stop with fourteen classic Roth performances. Radio staples She's My Machine and Everybody's Got The Monkey and the bluesy Sunburn are only a few of the shining moments on this classic release. Includes the core band of Terry Kilgore (guitar), John Regan (bass), Tony Beard (drums) and Richard Hilton (keyboards).

Drop and give me ten!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I will buy ALAE...remasters
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

...and lovin'it !
    Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Will some new stuff be added ?

Underwhelmist
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Any bonus tracks?

Unless they're taking the lead from the VH remasters...
    Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Thread Information