Thread: God Ends His Silence On The Van Halen Controversy. "It's All Eddie's Fault!"

Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-12-2012 @ 03:44 PM
    Status
    Thanks

God Ends His Silence On The Van Halen Controversy. "It's All Eddie's Fault!"

from TheSpoof.com

After many years and many conflicting verdicts from the Court of Public Opinion, none other than God Almighty has decided to weigh in on the 25 year-long Van Halen saga with a final decision.

TheSpoof.com's editorial board has decided not to risk damning their own souls to eternity in hell by editing God's statement in any way. So here it is, published in it's entirety: THE WORD OF GOD!

"Hi, everyone! It's me, God. Look, ya'll know that I'm not much of a micro-manager. I guess ya'll also know by my use of the word "ya'll," that I am in fact, from the South. Oh, well. One more mystery solved. Here's another bombshell: I love classic rock! I have kept quiet on this whole "Van Halen: Who's To Blame?" thing from the beginning. I was hoping ya'll could figure it out for yourselves. But it looks like it's time for me to once and for all, render a final verdict, so ya'll can quit arguing about the whole thing. So here goes:

IT'S ALL EDDIE'S FAULT!

That's right. I place all the blame for all the problems in America's greatest party band squarely on the shoulders of none other than guitarist Eddie Van Halen! Now, I know, I know, there's plenty of blame to go around; and I'll get to that. But the sins of the other band members were all reactionary sins to Edward's original sin. What sin is that, you ask? He's a jerk. There, I said it. Eddie Van Halen is a jerk. Sure, original lead singer David Lee Roth is a little too much of a showboat and second lead singer, Sammy Hagar, may have occasionally been an enabler, and we can't overlook that former bassist Michael Anthony is fat. And don't even get me started on how drummer Alex Van Halen acts more like a little brother, when so many times I wish he'd have done his big brotherly duty and smacked the crap out of Eddie and told him to shape up. But like I said, these things were just the results of Eddie being a jerk.

Don't think I lack sympathy for Eddie. I know he's a drunk, and I know he's in rehab...AGAIN! But, dangit, the guy's 52 years old! He should have worked through most of this stuff by now. I mean, who smokes cigarettes after they've had tongue cancer? Who kicks a founding member out of the band and replaces him with his 15 year old son? (Even if he is fat.) Who screws up a marriage to an eternally hot babe like that One Day at a Time chick? And worst of all, who can stand side-by-side with Diamond David Lee Roth and make Dave look like the mature one by comparison? Eddie Van Halen, that's who!

So here are my direct orders to Eddie Van Halen: Eddie, this is your last chance. Stay off the bottle, throw away the Marlboros, fire your son, rehire the fat guy, let the blond singer and the curly-blond singer take turns as your front-man, and most of all: QUIT BEING SUCH A JERK! The world needs Rock'n'Roll, and the world needs you! And if you do ever get the band back on tour, in any shape or form, don't forget who your friends are. I know a guy (me) who sure would love two tickets in the first three rows and maybe even some backstage passes, if you can swing it.

Righteously,

God"

Eddie Van Halen was unavailable for comment. Alex Van Halen was too scared to comment. Sammy Hagar's phone was out service, since he's all the way down in Cabo, Mexico. Michael Anthony was away at dinner, thus unavailable for comment. The third singer could not be reached for comment because nobody remembers his name or how to contact him. And finally, David Lee Roth was all too ready to comment, but nobody cared or understood what he had to say, so it won't even be printed; but it is known that whatever he said rhymed and was followed by the sound of him laughing at whatever it was he said.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Shin-Soo CHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-06-2007 @ 12:11 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Spare me.

God has other things to deal with.

This douchebag does have some points here...like:

"IT'S ALL EDDIE'S FAULT"

...but he still sounds like the Lame-O that wrote the Dr. Phil/=VH= piece of shit for MSNBC.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Hardy har har...

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    04-19-2016 @ 08:50 AM
    Status
    Thanks

And your god is a woman. Not sure if that's a good thing. *^_^* \m/

SUPREME BEING
    Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-16-2009 @ 10:29 AM
    Status
    Thanks

A BLASPHEMER HATH PUT FORTH WORDS ON THE INTERNET IN MY NAME!

HE SHALL BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!

EVEN SO, THE KNAVE EDWARD VAN HALEN IS TO BLAME FOR ALL OF THE ILLS THAT HAVE BEFALLEN THE GROUP OF MINSTRELS KNOWN BY THAT NAME...WITH ONE GLARING EXCEPTION!

SATAN IS TO BLAME FOR INSTALLING SAMUEL ROY HAGAR AS THE LEAD VOCALIST YEARS AGO!

I SHALL NOT SPOIL IT FOR THEE AND THINE FELLOW ROTH ARMY-ITES!

WHAT SHALL COME TO PASS SHALL BE WITNESSED BY ALL IN THE COMING DAYS!

I CURSE SAMUEL ROY HAGAR!

ALL OF HIS CHILDREN SHALL BE BORN BUTT-NAKED!!!

I BLESS THE ROTH ARMY IN ALL IT'S GLORY!
    THOUS SHALT UPHOLD THE GREAT TRADITION OF THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN FOREVER AND EVER!

Sheep Pen Pack Rat
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    07-15-2015 @ 03:51 AM
    Status
    Thanks

omg

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,119 Posts

Originally posted by GOD ALMIGHTY
    A BLASPHEMER HATH PUT FORTH WORDS ON THE INTERNET IN MY NAME!

HE SHALL BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!

EVEN SO, THE KNAVE EDWARD VAN HALEN IS TO BLAME FOR ALL OF THE ILLS THAT HAVE BEFALLEN THE GROUP OF MINSTRELS KNOWN BY THAT NAME...WITH ONE GLARING EXCEPTION!

SATAN IS TO BLAME FOR INSTALLING SAMUEL ROY HAGAR AS THE LEAD VOCALIST YEARS AGO!

I SHALL NOT SPOIL IT FOR THEE AND THINE FELLOW ROTH ARMY-ITES!

WHAT SHALL COME TO PASS SHALL BE WITNESSED BY ALL IN THE COMING DAYS!

I CURSE SAMUEL ROY HAGAR!

ALL OF HIS CHILDREN SHALL BE BORN BUTT-NAKED!!!

I BLESS THE ROTH ARMY IN ALL IT'S GLORY!
    THOUS SHALT UPHOLD THE GREAT TRADITION OF THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN FOREVER AND EVER!
    Oh, do shut up you old geezer. Noone is interested in what you have to say anymore. Especially if it's all "Olde Englishe" bullshit and prophecies and what not. That's so 1198 it ain't even funny. Oh, and turn off caps... just because you're God, doesn't mean you don't have to respect other posters.

And while we're at it, get off the friggin' internet and go do something useful with your time, you bum.

Unbelievable - the world's a mess and God is posting bullshit at the Roth Army. Un-fuckin'-believable. And this is the guy I'm supposed to "worship"?

Not on your nelly!

Cheers! :bottle:

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

LMFAO @ the new Maiden Mascot....

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:40 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    LMFAO @ the new Maiden Mascot....
    Yeah, except you look at that picture, and some of the Maiden guys don't look much healthier.

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    04-19-2016 @ 08:50 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by FORD
    Yeah, except you look at that picture, and some of the Maiden guys don't look much healthier.
    To be fair, Nikko never has done. But at least they haven't crashed a burned. It nearly happened with Blaize Bailey but Steve was smart in kicking him out. But they're sound people and look better in reality (met Steve, nice dude).

And as for God, you're in fucking trouble mate. Why the fuck have you given me a year of bad luck???????? I mean, I'm not worshipping someone who puts great pleasure into bullying a northerner and puts the health of loved ones to risk! If you were so loving, sort yourself out then the whole VH debacle! I've waited since I was a wee one for some reunion and all you do is give a bad name for Dave and fuck up the minds of everyone else? Yes, you gave me Iron Maiden and GnR - albeit GnR in a farcey form too - why don't you stop buggering around and give us back our dignity??????? Was Kevin Smith right in telling us God was a women? If so, don't give me your neo-feminist bullshit and put your creation first instead of your fucking shoes! If you're a man, thank god, we can have some more sense perhaps. If you have the voice of John Cleese, even better (Spamalot was ace)! *^_^* \m/

So endeth the second rant from Barbarians, chapter twelve, verse forty-two. You can tell I hate neo-feminism. Feminism in it's original state was brilliant, but women have ruined it. I wish there was a sub-race me and some other better women can be part of.

Thread Information