X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jgdrag
    Sniper
    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
    Why be pissed at VH, if anything they showed just how talentless and how big of tools Spammy and the ex bassplayer really are.

I can understand why some are pissed because the whole origional band wouldn't be there, and perform, but since the situation was what it was, i am estatic, that what happened, happened.

I will say again, FUCK THE HOF, its a useless institution. I would much rather see VH live at a concert, that playing for a bunch of pussy's, and acepting one ugly ass trophy.

VR sucks balls, but who ever watched the show, did you catch the Led Zep perforrmace from their induction, they sounded worse than VR.

All in all i believe VH will have the last laugh, when all of it is said and done, and hopefully Ed gets his shit straight, and that is a big hopefully.
    Bang on, fuck spammy, bass player and the hall of shame!

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Why couldn't VH accept the trophies and then toured? Why does it have to be an either or thing?

I blame Dave because he let fucking Hagar take all the glory.

What a fucking joke!

Comment

• jgdrag
        Sniper
        • Jul 2005

As you and I would do, we would do what we wanted as Van Halen did as they wanted. That is Rock'n Roll! Where was the glory part of the whole thing?
        Last edited by jgdrag; 03-13-2007, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

LMAO!

Look, though I derisively refer to him as bassplayer, think about one thing: If everyone in the band had his attitude, perhaps they never woulda broken up to begin with....I call it a breakup because when Dave left, it was no longer Van Halen.

All bassplayer ever wanted to do is play.

What the fuck?

That is what ANY musician would want to do....certainly at his level of 'A' List fame....

IF I were him, I would not wanna wait around for spEd to crawl out of his bottle, or chimpy to stop beating his wife cause she stole his stash of heroin....I would wanna go on out and play somewhere....and hell, he discovered gay love with Spamulus Maximus during the van hagar cover band years....

So I will still give him shit, but he has appeared to be the MOST level-headed guy out of the four original dudes.

For going through almost 25 years of insanity at the hands of Uncle Dave, spEd, and chimpy, and coming out the other side doing ok, I say he deserves to be there.

If ANYONE of the original 4 should get it, it should be him. Sure the other guys should. But bassplayer seemed always to be the straight guy for their Klowns on krack variety hour.

He deserves respect for surviving the great rock wars of the 70s, 80s, 90s and beyond....

FUCK HIM ANYWAY!!!

Comment

• diamondD
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Glad I went to pint night. I'll sleep better...
            Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• jgdrag
              Sniper
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Hardrock69
              LMAO!

Look, though I derisively refer to him as bassplayer, think about one thing: If everyone in the band had his attitude, perhaps they never woulda broken up to begin with....I call it a breakup because when Dave left, it was no longer Van Halen.

All bassplayer ever wanted to do is play.

What the fuck?

That is what ANY musician would want to do....certainly at his level of 'A' List fame....

IF I were him, I would not wanna wait around for spEd to crawl out of his bottle, or chimpy to stop beating his wife cause she stole his stash of heroin....I would wanna go on out and play somewhere....and hell, he discovered gay love with Spamulus Maximus during the van hagar cover band years....

So I will still give him shit, but he has appeared to be the MOST level-headed guy out of the four original dudes.

For going through almost 25 years of insanity at the hands of Uncle Dave, spEd, and chimpy, and coming out the other side doing ok, I say he deserves to be there.

If ANYONE of the original 4 should get it, it should be him. Sure the other guys should. But bassplayer seemed always to be the straight guy for their Klowns on krack variety hour.

He deserves respect for surviving the great rock wars of the 70s, 80s, 90s and beyond....

FUCK HIM ANYWAY!!!

Did you read his 96 interview?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

i....think i am gonna throw up........

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                  Commando
                  • Apr 2006

Dave should have at least accepted on behalf of the current line-up. He didn't have to play, or even say much at all. Just accept on behalf of Van Halen past and present.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jgdrag
                    Did you read his 96 interview?
                    Most likely but what exactly are you referring to in it?

Comment

• diamondD
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Just by watching the first song of REM, they've really pulled one ouit for the original fans. Kudos to them for getting it right.
                      Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• VanHalener
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I can't really process my thoughts right now so I'm going to share those of others, if you all don't mind. Tonight was sickening, disgraceful, and a horrible travesty.

Originally posted by hitch1969©
                        HOW IN THE HELL DID ANYONE IN THE REAL VAN HALEN ALLOW SAMMY FUCKING HAGAR AND SAUCE SOBELEWSKI TO CAPTURE THE GLORY OF 78-84, 1996, 2000, 2002, and, 2007 and call it fucking VAN HAGAR RIGHT NOW??????

I cant fucking sleep tonight.

this is SO fucking bad bad bad bad!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
                        ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• jgdrag
                          Sniper
                          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
                          Dave should have at least accepted on behalf of the current line-up. He didn't have to play, or even say much at all. Just accept on behalf of Van Halen past and present.

No, that might have been worst!

Comment

• hitch1969©
                            Sniper
                            • Mar 2003

DUdes, I love the fuck out of sammy hagar....

I've taken criticism at this site over the years for my van hagarism.. which i never did closet. I'm gay for the dude and was way before he was in .. i cant even say it.

what the fuck, sam? You cant even throw props to DLR in your and sauce's speech????????? You dudes are blowing mo austin, sucking ed leffler's decayed penis in the grave... everyFUCKINGthing, including a shoutout to eddies homosexual experimentation with Queery Manbone "I was drunk I was young it was a mistake say ed"

I tell you what... self agenda I EXPECTED in the speech of the denounced sauce sobelewski. Like what the fuck is he going to do outside of VH without his master, SAmmy????

THats when I full-on eggspected Sammy... this dude who is "at peace" with everyone that I have looked up to forever... to simply say

"hey sorry not everyone could be here tonight. I did everything that I possibly could to get everyone here. This band is nothing without David Lee Roth. Nothing without EVH. The fans deserve a classic VH tour with Roth and I'm the first in line to get tickets when that all pans out"

LIKE SAMMY SAID IN ALL THE FUCKING INTERVIEWS up to tonight

but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

he and mike had to pontificate about "eddie getting well"

no mention of roth

then weiland disrespected ALL van halen THEN van hagar

holy fucking shit we were so buttfucked tonight by everyone

fuck

fuck

fuck
                            ...get your hitchworld on.

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                              Commando
                              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by jgdrag
                              No, that might have been worst!
                              How so?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

Hey..this is even worse than 96!!!

At least in 96 they all were there at the MTV awards....

Here there was only 1, with a value somewhat less than 1 for having actually appeared in public with Poodul Klown

Comment

Working...