X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy

He looks like the third member of the Indigo Girls. BoTox fucked him up.
    Yeah, although he has been getting various elective reconstructive cosmetic facial surgeries since at least the mid-1980s. Somewhere between the Slide It In album and the 1987 album he got cheek implants and a slight nose job. It has really accelerated since 2000, though. Guy looks way weirder now than he would have had he just left well enough alone.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mushroom
      Whitesnake sucked once Steve Vai joined the band. Epic mismatch.
      Once the 1987 album was basically done and Sykes was fired, Whitesnake was over in creative musical terms. Least for me they were. That became apparent to everyone once the follow-up, Slip Of The Tongue, came out. Suddenly, people realized just how much Sykes had brought to the table with the 1987 album.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Ha! My brother had a place on Lake Tahoe on the south shore. Our daughter would play in a classical guitar recital there every summer. My brother and I four wheeled the whole Rubicon Trail. We totally beat the fuck out of a Jeep doing it. Had some good times in the Lake Tahoe area.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

These people are full of more plastic than Sammy Hagar’s dildo and butt plug collection.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...