X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vh rides again
    Commando
    • Dec 2006

hers what velvet revolver fans think of vanhalen

i took a look on the velvet revolvers forums and about shit my pants at what some vr fans said about the performance.

i know theres not supposed to be any threads about the performance but i dont give a fuck, there aint shit goin on anyways.

im gonna have fun fucking with these assholes tonight. im gonna see how long it takes to get banned while trying to act nice.
    (shit like,do you think scott got diamond daves autograph?)

heres just one lamers post out of a hundred.

Slash is a completely different guitar player to Eddie (thank god) and Scott is a completely different singer to Diamond Dave (thank god) so this makes zero sense to me.

Frankly, I think Van Halen and it's band members are a washed-up joke nowadays. I'd prefer VR to steer clear of any association with them.

The only good thing about it will be the free publicity the band and the new album will get. Every article that reports this news will no doubt have a paragraph about how VR have a new album coming out soon.
    Last edited by vh rides again; 03-21-2007, 08:33 PM.
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Doesn't surprise me. Velvet Revolver was there only because they had a new album coming out - cheap and easy self promotion on both VR and the RNRHOF...it was about as corporate an affair as it can get. I wouldn't expect VR's fans to give two shits about Van Halen, anyway. VR doing the induction for Van Halen makes about as much sense as Scott Weiland singing lead in Guns 'n' Roses, which is pretty much right at zero.

Scott's got nothing on David - David's a legend, an innovator - Scott's never innovated a damn thing...Eddie is an innovator...Slash is not...

Van Halen are legends on a level that Velvet Revolver will never achieve - we know it and VR's fans know it. They can wax poetic about how great Scott is (heheheh) or how much better Slash is (heheheheh), but in the end Scott and Slash don't have jack shit on Dave and Eddie and the RNRHOF showed just exactly how UNTOUCHABLE Van Halen was.

As far as I'm concerned, VR's fanbase can go on all day with themselves about how much better VR is than VH, and when it comes down to the proof - they still have nothing to offer.
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Didn't I say "no more Vomit Remover threads???"
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...