Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5LYQANuyB3E&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5LYQANuyB3E&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• VanHalener
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

There are two sheep in my house who say Dave is a hack and Van Hagar sold more albums.

Before I tell them where the first aid kit is would anyone like to retort? I will let them see your post, if they still can.
        Last edited by VanHalener; 06-09-2010, 07:19 PM.
        ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Shave Them First.
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• VanHalener
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

For those of you who were wondering where the honey hole on the Bull Run River is here you go...

Just don't phucking tell anyone!

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Sweet As.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Blaze
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

sigpic

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VanHalener
                  There are two sheep in my house who say Dave is a hack and Van Hagar sold more albums.

Before I tell them where the first aid kit is would anyone like to retort? I will let them see your post, if they still can.
                  Yeah, http://www.scooterbbs.com/board/DCForumID3/6677.html
                  sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                    A good example of OCD psychosis.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Just put the pipe down between hits, Steve, that would be a good start.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                        STFU Steve !

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• VanHalener
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

~Shut the fuck up Steve~

Life is like a sandwich you make in the kitchen. For instance, I'm a tits and ass on toast with extra Van Halen and classic rock on the side served hot kind of dude. Now Steve, oh shit, Steve's sandwich is coch and balls with asshole sauce in a wrap served on a Lara Branigan lunch tray with Lara Branigan napkins and a picture of his favorite 10 year old boy.

~Fuck off Steve, you fucking weirdo~

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

these are some comments about the vag dye the spammer homo posted today

4 of 7 found the following review helpful:

Fantastic product!Mar 07, 2010
                            For a long time I have felt my sex lust decreasing, much due to the fact that my wife is getting older and lesser attractive for each year.
                            One of my biggest concerns has been the unattractive gray colour which her labia has attained during recent years. It simply isn't pleasing to the eye anymore.
                            We've tried all sorts of things to spice it up, from car batteries and buttplugs, to whips and strap-ons, all to no avail.
                            In hindsight most of these things were just silly, since they didn't get to the root of the problem, which of course was her labia.

And getting to the root of the problem is exactly what this product does! It has revitalized our sex life completely. Now having intercourse doesn't feel as much like necrophilia anymore, but rather brings back sweet memories of having sex with 16 year old Croatian prostitutes, much like I used to do during the war!

Thank you My New Pink Button!

9 of 11 found the following review helpful:

Doesn't your man deserve perfection?Mar 05, 2010
                            Ladies, we all know that we are nothing unless we can catch a man and keep him. We also know that the fat, balding, underachieving, middle-aged shlub we married will ditch us in a moment for that man-stealing ho Miss Universe if we aren't superficially perfect at all times. But what to do when we start to look like one of those "normal" women instead of an always-perfect supermodel?

My New Pink Button is the answer! Formulated by a quack manicurist - sorry, I mean a "paramedical esthetician" - My New Pink Button will take off the years, take off the children, and take off the reality! Its patented "natural" "formula" (wink wink) is guaranteed to remove what other, lesser women call "normal vaginal coloration" and replace it with pink perfection! And all this with a minimum of permanent scarring and complete loss of sexual response - but who needs that anyway, sex is for men!

My New Pink Button has never been tested on animals (so if it burns your skin off or causes cancer that's your problem) and contains twenty disposable applicators (so you'll be able to fool him twenty times!).

Remember, girls: when your man comes home after a long, hard day of standing around the water cooler telling dirty jokes and ogling the secretaries, he deserves the hottest, most ultra-conformist woman he can find. You owe it to him to be as superficially perfect as you can! Buy My New Pink Button today!

3 of 7 found the following review helpful:

not for the non-white womanFeb 22, 2010
                            I am 21 years old and have not had a child nor am I on hormonal birth control. I do not match any of the youthful/pinkish tones on the packages of any of the dyes. Is there something wrong with me? No, I'm just not white! This product's use of the words "restore" and "youthful hue" to describe the bubblegum-pink of the idealized white woman's vulva is damaging to the sexual confidence of all non-white women. When I emailed the company about their wording, they said "you shouldn't take this so seriously." Not serious, eh?. One of the side-effects is possible burning and pain -- make you vulva all pink and irritated, so sexy and not-serious.

10 of 16 found the following review helpful:

Great Job !!Feb 11, 2010
                            I got the ole misses some of this cooter cream cause although she is a classic let's just say she wasn't garage kept. We both enjoyed ourselves as I waxed her squack and the dye really brought out the original finish. My only question comment is that I wish it had that new car smell, or maybe leather. But anyway, I've been inside my wife all week and it's been a great ride.

2 of 8 found the following review helpful:
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Blaze
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dQ3VpAEDzXw&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dQ3VpAEDzXw&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>
                              sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j-rkvIEERSA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x9 99999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j-rkvIEERSA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x9 99999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...