• VanHalener
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• VanHalener
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Happy Mothers Day Ladies! I only wish I could have fathered all of your children.

~OWWWWWW~

Comment

• Steve Savicki
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
              ...other than to piss off Steve Savicki.

On that note alone, I think it's worth keeping around, don't you?
              possibly the best Van Halen performance ever. . .i miss the David Lee Roth years, too, but to me this was the one.(NOTE: i own no copyrights, etc to this vi...

Vah Halen - Best Of Both Worlds
              Originally posted by mattukenobaka
              possibly the best Van Halen performance ever. . .i miss the David Lee Roth years, too, but to me this was the one.

(NOTE: i own no copyrights, etc to this video.)
              sigpic

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

So, my following questions are this:
                Why did you go out of your way to delete peoples offline content, such as their photobucket albums without at least approaching them about it?
                Why do you spam the forums, and trash talk them off site, without even stating here your issues of the site?
                Why do you keep coming back if you have an issue with how said site is run, or the users, most of which cannot stand who you represent, and what you post?
                answer up steve, prove to the whole world you're not autistic, and can hold a conversation with someone.
                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Candy Girl

Originally posted by Unchainme
                  answer up steve, prove to the whole world you're not autistic, and can hold a conversation with someone.
                  Of course he's not autistic. You should read the interviews he conducts on his "Jem" board. They definitely have normal thinking processes put into them. He's just a plain old Troll.

Comment

• Unchainme
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Candy Girl
                    Of course he's not autistic. You should read the interviews he conducts on his "Jem" board. They definitely have normal thinking processes put into them. He's just a plain old Troll.
                    I disagree

Making and maintaining friendships often proves to be difficult for children with autism. For them, the quality of friendships, not the number of friends, predicts how lonely they are, despite the common belief that they prefer to be alone.[13] Being on the autism spectrum does not keep children from understanding race and gender stereotypes in a society; like normal children they can learn aspects of stereotypical behaviour by observing their parents' actions.[14]
                    Savicki's possibly best at interacting with only one person around, he's not used to being around a big group, even if it is online.
                    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• VanHalener
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

~Dave Till The Grave~

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VanHalener
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

~I can't find my smoke~

Comment

• VanHalener
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I just got off the phone with that crrrazy bastage Ace Diamond.
                            ~That's Right~
                            Little more music in my headphones and I'll tell you more.
                            ~Dood's A Nut Bag~
                            But So Am I

~They got a lotta shrimps in them Vienams~

Comment

• VanHalener
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

~They gotta lotta scrimps in them Vietnams too~

STFU SUCKDICKI!

Comment

• VanHalener
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

A cowboy was passing by a ranch and decided to take a closer look at the property. He saw the rancher sitting out by the gate and struck up a conversation about the land, weather, etc. Then the cowboy asked the rancher," Is that your dog?" The rancher said "Yup" "Mind if I talk to him?" asked the cowboy. "Darn fool, don't you know dogs can't talk!" The cowboy replied, "So what's the harm? May I?" The rancher shrugged, "Go right ahead."
                                The cowboy ambled up to the dog and said, "Howdy!"
                                The dog replied, "Hello."
                                The rancher's eyes popped wide open. The cowboy continued,
                                "Is this your master?"
                                "Yep, he sure is," said the dog
                                "Does he treat you all right?" "Sure does. He feeds me, he lets me sleep inside and every day he takes me to the lake to play."
                                The rancher was dumbfounded. The cowboy said to the rancher, "Is that your horse over there?" "Yes." "Do you mind if I talk to him?" The rancher replied, "Now, I know the dog spoke to you, but I know for a fact that horses can't talk." "Well, then what would it hurt?" "Go right ahead."
                                The cowboy said to the horse, "Hello." The horse replied, "Hello."
                                The rancher stood there with his jaw on the ground. The cowboy asked,
                                "Is that your owner?" "Yup, sure is." "He treat you okay?"
                                "Sure," replied the horse, tossing his mane, "he rides me every day, brushes me down at the end of the day, feeds me good and he keeps me in the barn out of the bad weather."
                                The cowboy looked satisfied and turned to the rancher,
                                "Are those your sheep over there?"
                                The rancher got a strained look on his face and stammered,
                                "Them sheep out there, they 're nothing but a bunch of liars!"

Comment

Working...