I was was unfortunate enough that I had to live there for awhile....is it any wonder I never wanted to be there in the first place?

The city government there is comprised of a bunch of fucking assholes...and the population there are even worse.....fuck that fucking cesspool....

Elderly Man Found Not Guilty in Hot Dog Theft
Juror Calls Prosecution "Stupid"

WICHITA, Kan. (AP) -- An elderly man who spent 71 days in jail for taking two hot dogs from a convenience store -- which he says he forgot to pay for -- has been found not guilty of felony theft.

And one of the Sedgwick County jurors who heard the case last week against Thomas Wimberly, says the prosecution was "stupid."

Kansas law requires felony prosecution for crimes such as petty theft if the suspect has had two prior convictions. The 75-year-old Wimberly had two previous misdemeanor thefts on his record -- one more than a decade old.

Wimberly lives on Social Security, and stayed in jail because he couldn't pay his bond. If he had been convicted of the crime, he would have received probation.

A recent Supreme Court decision prompted city municipal courts to turn such cases over to district attorneys when they reach felonies.