Stoopid Bitch on the highway this morning....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Stoopid Bitch on the highway this morning....

Doing 55 on a winding 2-lane blacktop.....with her fucking visor down, makeup light on, PUTTING ON HER FUCKING MAKEUP!!!

This is the sort of ignorant trollop that I hope dies in a car wreck....BEFORE she drives head on into some innocent persons car and kills them.

Fucking bitch!!!

I will post pictures when I get home from work. She was right in front of me until I could get to a passing zone and pass her ass....I don't want to drive anywhere near dangerous idiots like this when I am driving.

I snapped 3 pictures when I was behind her, from a distance of about 3 car-lengths.

The advantage of having a digital camera with me at all times is I can take good hi-res photos of the things I see that I cannot believe.
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Well done, HR! I mean, for the pics you took.

Well, I was one of those fucked up yesterday morning on the highway to Chamonix.
    I'd taken a glass bottle of Perrier (it's near 30°C these days here), which I'd opened after 10 minutes. The cork broke a little, so I had trouble screwing it again with one hand. I put the bottle alongside the passenger's seat.
    About 15 minutes later, there was a big BANG! next to me. For half a second I thought it was the shot of a gun, really. It was only the Perrier that had been shaken, the cork had violently hit the windscreen. :eek: And of course a short geyser followed, so I had to keep the water from spreading any more. So for a few seconds, now and then my eyes weren't set on the road...
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Ah but that was accidental.

Stoopid woman was looking in the mirror and not looking at the road on purpose.

Comment

• VanHalener
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

People get behind the wheel and they go into asshole mode: Screw you, me first, fuck off...me me me!

The Three R's of driving in the US

Rudeness

Ruthlessness

Road Rage

If you go into a DMV without an "I don't give a shit" attitude they will not issue you a driving permit.(unless you are an undocumented, illegal resident. Then it's no problem)

Can't wait to see your pictures
        ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Guitar Shark
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

So let me get this straight, you took photos while driving?
          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

With both hands on the wheel.

Without anything blocking my vision.

Not putting anything like an an eyeliner brush in my eyes.

In other words, completely safely.

Closeup view.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Damn Jerome....that woman can climb MY ladder any day!!

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

That's one Dumb Bitch on the Roads.

BTW....Did you give her a Horn?
                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• jharp84
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vanhalener
                  People get behind the wheel and they go into asshole mode: Screw you, me first, fuck off...me me me!

The Three R's of driving in the US

Rudeness

Ruthlessness

Road Rage

If you go into a DMV without an "I don't give a shit" attitude they will not issue you a driving permit.(unless you are an undocumented, illegal resident. Then it's no problem)

Can't wait to see your pictures
                  I drive 100 per day for my job! You could not have described this better!

Comment

• smithcreww
                    Groupie
                    • Apr 2007

sounds like the black pot calling the kettle for dinner. people forget when you are behind the wheel, driving should be your only concern, not pictures, attitudes by others etc.
                    THE WORD OF THE DAY IS PATIENCE, PLEASE HAVE SOME AND I WILL CALL
                    YOU BACK! NO JUST KIDDING, I WON'T!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Yeah well go wait by the side of the road, and jump in front of my car tomorrow morning, and I will pay attention to my driving and nothing else as you lay there mangled on the pavement..

Deal?

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Around here these days many people need a friendly reminder to go when the light turns green.

The lazy selfishness of these silverback drivers makes me crazy.

I hope to have a discussion with one someday. Maybe induce cardiac arrest...
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by smithcreww
                          sounds like the black pot calling the kettle for dinner. people forget when you are behind the wheel, driving should be your only concern, not pictures, attitudes by others etc.
                          Young Weedhoppah, one need not take one's eyes off the road in order to take pictah....the path to enlightenment can be attained by "point & shoot".

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                          Around here these days many people need a friendly reminder to go when the light turns green.

The lazy selfishness of these silverback drivers makes me crazy.

I hope to have a discussion with one someday. Maybe induce cardiac arrest...
                          LMFAO!!!

Comment

• Take 'Em
                            Head Fluffer
                            • May 2005

Reminds me of when I was a kid in riding in the back seat of my Dad's old chevy. We were stuck behind some broad at a light when it turned green, while she continued to dig through her purse for something (probably makeup) with her foot on the brake.

My father decides (instead of honking) to get out of the car, walk up to her window and scream: "If you are looking for your brain, it's not in there!!"

Scared the crap out of her..... Priceless childhood memory

Comment

• VanHalener
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by smithcreww

Originally posted by Takeem5
                              "If you are looking for your brain, it's not in there!!"

I remember the good old days of my youth, sitting in the back of my uncle's Challenger and it's 440 six pack. Dickheads on the road were always spots in the rearview mirror.

Great pictures of the makeup queen, by the way. You should redo her tag and repost it. Personalize her plate to identify with her dumbassedness.

Last edited by VanHalener; 04-19-2007, 10:38 AM.
                              ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

Working...