No announcement yet.

Well, it seems that "Venom Thrust" just "confirmed" that there's no 2007 tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it seems that "Venom Thrust" just "confirmed" that there's no 2007 tour

.....so this probably means that Ticketbastard will announce the dates by the end of the week.

Just kidding.... I don't want to lump myself in with that silly cunt, or "The Guy from Nanuet NY" or any of those other lying no nothing pieces of shit.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

or should that be... KNOW nothing pieces of shit??

Oh well. Either way, they're pieces of shit, so that's what's important.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

What in the hell is going on? I can't keep up with this shit anymore.
      Originally posted by ELVIS
      I guess you're right...

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson
        What in the hell is going on? I can't keep up with this shit anymore.
        Have you seen the most recent pictures of Eddie?

Appears to be healthier. Hopefully he's taking it seriously, and (big surprise) that means no tour this year.

So look forward to the big "VAN HALEN 30TH ANNIVERSARY TOUR 2008, and hope that someone on Howdy Doody Mountain read my recommendations on how they can keep the public interest in this shit active for another year.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Where are those recommendations? Are they a slam dunk?
          RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

dumbass troll post deleted
            Last edited by FORD; 04-30-2007, 11:49 PM.
            come on dave gimme a break

Comment

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Where are those recommendations? Are they a slam dunk?
              Check the "Bake a Cake" forum.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Fall Tour Maybe?
                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Van HALEN was always a summer tour kind of band. I don't see them going in the Fall either. Next summer, most likely.

Which gives them plenty of time to get something out of either the studio or the vaults on the charts by Spring 2008, and do this shit right next year!
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Originally posted by FORD
                    Van HALEN was always a summer tour kind of band. I don't see them going in the Fall either. Next summer, most likely.

Which gives them plenty of time to get something out of either the studio or the vaults on the charts by Spring 2008, and do this shit right next year!
                    I hope so.

Van Halen 2008 Summer Tour.

USA here I come.
                    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

So where the fuck is DLR? Why is he not saying ANYTHING about this AT ALL?? Haven't heard a peep out of him at all since any of this was announced...

I mean the tour was announced, no word from Dave, ROHF announced, no word from Dave, ROHF he's a no show, no word from Dave, Tour canceled, no word from Dave, Eddie in rehab,no word from Dave, Eddie out of rehab, no word from Dave...WHERE THE FUCK IS DAVE??

Ohh that is right, he is just being himself and not giving a shit about his fans...he's too good to give a shit about his fans.+

One thing is for sure, if Hagar was involved, he would be saying SOMETHING! Cause Hagar actualy cares about his fans.
                      Last edited by TongueNGroove; 05-01-2007, 03:23 AM.
                      -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

Nothing like optimism!

Everyone start praying...
                        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Originally posted by TongueNGroove
                          So where the fuck is DLR? Why is he not saying ANYTHING about this AT ALL?? Haven't heard a peep out of him at all since any of this was announced...

I mean the tour was announced, no word from Dave, ROHF announced, no word from Dave, ROHF he's a no show, no word from Dave, Tour canceled, no word from Dave, Eddie in rehab,no word from Dave, Eddie out of rehab, no word from Dave...WHERE THE FUCK IS DAVE??

Ohh that is right, he is just being himself and not giving a shit about his fans...he's too good to give a shit about his fans.+

One thing is for sure, if Hagar was involved, he would be saying SOMETHING! Cause Hagar actualy cares about his fans.
                          Seem to recall DLR speaking openly about reunion, tour and HOF ???
                          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Originally posted by TongueNGroove
                            I'm with you here.

Not only would he be saying something, he'd be telling everything - repeatedly - to everyone not on a tree by 3.

The usual shite of course, freedom to do whatever one wants.

And there's so much need for that, the sheep are always hungry.

Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

Originally posted by Panamark
                              Seem to recall DLR speaking openly about reunion, tour and HOF ???
                              Yah? Care to point me in the right direction? I aint heard shit.
                              -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

Working...
                              X