Thread: Glenn Beck compares President Gore to HITLER!!!!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Glenn Beck compares President Gore to HITLER!!!!

Watch this piece of shit, and puke

In preview of special, CNN host allowed Beck to repeat comparison of global warming consensus to Hitler eugenics

On the May 2 edition of CNN Newsroom, while previewing his May 2 special, "Exposed: The Climate of Fear," CNN Headline News host Glenn Beck told host Don Lemon that he is doing the special because "the scientific consensus in Europe in the 1920s and '30s was that eugenics was a good idea," adding: "I'm glad that a few people stood against eugenics." Those comments recall remarks Beck made on the April 30 broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio program, in which he likened former Vice President Al Gore's fight against global warming to Adolf Hitler's use of eugenics as justification for exterminating 6 million European Jews. On that program, Beck stated: "Al Gore's not going to be rounding up Jews and exterminating them. It is the same tactic, however. The goal is different. The goal is globalization. The goal is global carbon tax. The goal is the United Nations running the world. That is the goal. Back in the 1930s, the goal was get rid of all of the Jews and have one global government."

Beck continued: "You got to have an enemy to fight. And when you have an enemy to fight, then you can unite the entire world behind you, and you seize power. That was Hitler's plan. His enemy: the Jew. Al Gore's enemy, the U.N.'s enemy: global warming." He added: "Then you get the scientists -- eugenics. You get the scientists -- global warming. Then you have to discredit the scientists who say, 'That's not right.' And you must silence all dissenting voices. That's what Hitler did."

Later in the interview, Beck addressed Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who called Beck "CNN's chief corporate fascism advocate." In response, Beck said: "[P]eople who question global warming, they're called Nazis. They're put right up next to Holocaust deniers." However, Lemon did not note Beck's own invocation of Hitler to describe Gore's global warming campaign. In addition to his April 30 comments, as Media Matters for America noted, on the March 22 edition of Glenn Beck, Beck likened Gore to Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels for Gore's statement, during his testimony before the House Committee on Energy and Commerce, that he would initiate a "mass persuasion campaign" to urge Congress to act on climate change.

Further, on the June 7, 2006, broadcast of his radio program, Beck compared Gore's documentary film, An Inconvenient Truth (Paramount Classics, May 2006), to Nazi propaganda. Beck dismissed many of the conclusions drawn from the documentary, stating, "[W]hen you take a little bit of truth and then you mix it with untruth, or your theory, that's where you get people to believe. ... It's like Hitler. Hitler said a little bit of truth, and then he mixed in 'and it's the Jews' fault.' That's where things get a little troublesome, and that's exactly what's happening" in An Inconvenient Truth.

From the 1 p.m. ET hour of the May 2 edition of CNN Newsroom:

LEMON: Glenn Beck -- boy, are you asking for it. He joins me now from New York. Listen, I got to start right out. If the scientific consensus says, Glenn, that global warming is a reality and we need to move past the debate into action, why even do this hour-long special? Why are you asking for it?

BECK: There's a couple of reasons: First of all, the scientific consensus in Europe in the 1920s and '30s was that eugenics was a good idea. I'm glad that a few people stood against eugenics. The global consensus is fractured in several different areas. Some people believe that global warming is happening. It's pretty easy to tell, you know, all you have to do is check the thermometer. Then there are those who say, yes, but man caused it; others say man didn't. Those who say either way, yes on that one, then you have to say, how do we solve it? And it is fractured all across, and we're talking trillions of dollars.

I am doing this special mainly because it frightens me that we that live in a world where I'm called by RFK Jr. a fascist, and when The Washington Post asked him, "Why did you call Glenn Beck a fascist?" he said because I heard him question global warming a couple of weeks ago.

LEMON: But Glenn, do you think that that is a general consensus, that one person said it, not everyone is saying or calling you a fascist in all of this.

BECK: No, no, no. You could -- has RFK Jr. called you a fascist? There are people that call global warming deniers -- that's an interesting quote, because I don't even deny global warming is happening -- but people who question global warming, they're called Nazis. They're put right up next to Holocaust deniers.

LEMON: And then -- but there are people, Glenn, who are going to say you're not denying that global warming is happening. There is not one consensus about why it's happening -- some people say it's greenhouse gases and all the pollutants we're putting in the air -- but Glenn, wouldn't you agree that it takes people a lot to change?

BECK: Sure.

LEMON: Don't we have to scare people a little bit that maybe you shouldn't drive, you know, your SUV so much? Maybe you should take the train or take public transportation --

BECK: No, I think we should --

LEMON: -- or use a hairspray so much? Don't you think that we need to scare people a little bit so that we do get back on track with the earth?

BECK: You know what? I got to tell you something: The world is a scary enough place with just the truth. I think we should start telling people the truth. You know, I'm perfectly willing -- I watched the Al Gore movie, and I looked at it and I said, "You know what? If these things are true, then we do need to change. I'll drive a Prius gladly. I just want to know what the truth is. And that's all we're looking for.

You know what? This is a bookend to the Al Gore movie. On the website at cnn.com, where it talks about the special, we've provided the link to the Al Gore movie. You should watch both sides. When have we said, ever in America, ever in the world, that we should only have one side of an argument? We should listen to all of them.

LEMON: So, you believe folks should watch that, but you're not saying it's necessarily they should take that as whole. They should look at the other side, correct?

BECK: It's one side.

LEMON: And just -- you know you mentioned the Al Gore movie. Did you hear about the removal of Bibles from this one hotel?

BECK: I think this is the most appropriate thing --

LEMON: What do you think of that? They're putting Al Gore's book over the Bible?

BECK: Science has become religion for some people, and it is amazing -- many politicians -- Al Gore is one of them, the U.N. is another -- we should just have them get out of the suits and put a collar on -- a priest's collar on -- because I think we are entering the Dark Ages where these new priests are saying, "Science cannot question -- no one can question what the current belief is today."

LEMON: Yeah, and I think some people would say -- and I think there is a general consensus on this, that we've gone too far when we think that science is bad, because science actually has made major influences and has helped diseases and cured all kinds of things.

BECK: There's -- science is great.

LEMON: Yeah.

BECK: We just have to keep in perspective they're the butter is bad, butter is good people.

LEMON: Yes. Sometimes, there's nothing wrong with preservatives, sometimes. It helps you keep the -- all right. Glenn Beck, always a pleasure to have you.

BECK: Thank you, sir.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ADL Says Glenn Beck's Outrageous Holocaust Comparison Part Of Troubling Epidemic On The Airwaves

New York, NY, May 2, 2007… The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) today denounced remarks by radio personality Glenn Beck where he compared efforts to raise awareness about global warming to Hitler's plans to exterminate Jews during the Holocaust, saying his remarks are part of "a troubling epidemic on the airwaves, where comparisons to Hitler and the Holocaust are becoming all-too facile."

On the April 30 edition of his nationally syndicated radio show, Beck said: "Al Gore's not going to be rounding up Jews and exterminating them. It is the same tactic, however. The goal is different. The goal is globalization. The goal is global carbon tax. The goal is the United Nations running the world."

Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director and a Holocaust survivor, issued the following statement:

Glenn Beck's linkage of Hitler's plan to round up and exterminate Jews with Al Gore's efforts to raise awareness of global warming is outrageous, insensitive and deeply offensive. Unfortunately, his remarks are just the latest example of a troubling epidemic on the airwaves, where comparisons to Hitler and the Holocaust are becoming all-too facile.

It has become almost commonplace for talk-show pundits to use comparisons to the Holocaust and Nazi imagery to attack people whose views they disagree with, whether the issue is global warming or immigration, as we witnessed when CNN's Lou Dobbs recently suggested on his program that immigrant rights groups use tactics similar to those of Nazi propagandists.

The six million Jewish victims and millions of other victims of Hitler deserve a measure of respect. Their deaths should not be used for political points or sloganeering. Every time a radio or television personality takes that unique event in history and twists it for their own political agenda, it cheapens the public debate and distorts and trivializes the Holocaust.

The Anti-Defamation League, founded in 1913, is the world's leading organization fighting anti-Semitism through programs and services that counteract hatred, prejudice and bigotry.

®oth A®my f®an©hise ?laya
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    05-18-2011 @ 11:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Wow, someone's desparate to write something up to attack Demos.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

God damn.....some of the things he says are right on the money.

He says "You have to have an enemy to unite the world".

This is true. themonkey is trying to paint 'terrists' as the enemy, so HE can try to take over the world.

That said, on the other side of the coin, sometimes it seems Glenn Beck is a fucking NeoCon tool.

His upcoming piece on how "Global Warming is a hoax" sounds like the standard NeoCon Shitbag rhetoric that gets disseminated through the media anytime something sensible comes out into the public eye.

You say something the NeoCons do not want the sheeple to wake up and understand, they will send a ton of pundits and other so-called "experts" after your ass to shoot you down.

One only needs to ask this fucking fool: "Ok so what if Global Warming is not as bad as they say....the steps we would take if it were true will do nothing EXCEPT wean us off of foreign oil, help the environment, get us into new cleaner sources of energy....SO WHY IN THE FUCK ARE YOU AGAINST THOSE THINGS?!?!?!?!?!"

While I agree with him on his calls to secure our borders, and other occasional things, in this case it seems to me he is full of fucking shit!
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 05-02-2007 at 11:17 PM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Glenn Beck is a Mor(m)on, so he doesn't give a shit about this planet, since he thinks he'll get to be "God" of his own planet someday.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

Glenn was either drinking again, or needs a drink...

He's a pussy that can't hold his liquor...

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-07-2017 @ 09:19 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Must've been a slow news day for you tools to rant on about a radio show host.

THIS is what you're so mad about?

"BECK: No, no, no. You could -- has RFK Jr. called you a fascist? There are people that call global warming deniers -- that's an interesting quote, because I don't even deny global warming is happening -- but people who question global warming, they're called Nazis. They're put right up next to Holocaust deniers."

Gimmie a break! If Beck were to see some of the shit you guys post he'd have a lifetime treasure trove of material to pull from!

Wow, let's Imus the bastard!

®oth A®my f®an©hise ?laya
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    05-18-2011 @ 11:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by FORD
    Glenn Beck is a Mor(m)on, so he doesn't give a shit about this planet,
    Is that the worst religion out there?

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

You mean..."Moron".

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-08-2020 @ 05:35 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Gee, a radio talk show host talking smack about someone else.

Now that is shocking!!!

I suppose no one has ever compared Bush( the ACTUAL President!) to Hilter.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Chimpy has verified family ties to the actual Hitler.

Not to mention Chimpy has also invaded sovereign nations without cause and slaughtered 650,000 civilians.

And of course, there's Reichstag II. And an extensive propaganda machine that Leni Riefenstahl would be proud of.

He doesn't have Hitler's numbers, but he definitely has a lot of similarities in practice, and in the way he seized power.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-08-2020 @ 05:35 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by FORD
    Chimpy has verified family ties to the actual Hitler.

Not to mention Chimpy has also invaded sovereign nations without cause and slaughtered 650,000 civilians.

And of course, there's Reichstag II. And an extensive propaganda machine that Leni Riefenstahl would be proud of.

He doesn't have Hitler's numbers, but he definitely has a lot of similarities in practice, and in the way he seized power.
    Yawwwn....I've seen this show already. Where's the fucking remote when you need one.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    We had to study Leni Riefenstahl's work when I took a public relations class in college. Triump of the Will even today is considered one of the best propaganda films ever made.

Hitler was a PR geniouse and a master at public speaking.

George W. Bush sounds like he came from Butt Fuck Trailer Park. On some days he makes the Cable Guy sound good. Gitter Dun! Hitler was a car buff who visited the Berlin car show every year and loved auto racing. Hilter loved to listen to classical music and was a art conisuer. President Bush favorite thing to do is to shop at the Bass Pro Shop. LOL!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    Please don't compare George W. Bush to Hitler. We don't need to insult die Fuer.

DUMMY CONS FEAR ME!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    05-06-2012 @ 08:00 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
    Yawwwn....I've seen this show already. Where's the fucking remote when you need one.
    Yes, genocide, how boring!

Get off my grass...
    Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    05-31-2010 @ 08:09 PM
    Status
    Thanks

The global warming bandwagon is still traveling too fast for me to jump on. But if it turns out to be true I can always buy offsets later.

Thread Information