Who were the main People at Slawterhouse?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NATEDOG001976
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

I have a roth security T shirt somewhere, I bought it from Sundog back in the day.
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• firestarter
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2004

slawterhouse was one of the first message boards in the early years of the net?

Comment

• BrownSound1
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by jero
        It was Corleen, and it was a dude . He is the webmaster of the Dutch Van Halen website.
        No, not Corleen Vissar (sp). I know that is a dude.

Comment

• jero
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Yeah I remember him. But Corrine was a chick. Two different people.
          yeah man you' re right. That Corrine posted a lot.

Comment

• redblkwht
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
            I have a roth security T shirt somewhere, I bought it from Sundog back in the day.
            my shirt exactly..
            so it is you nate, sweet..
            glad your still around bro

Sundog was the shit, him AND his wife Lived for DLR guys..

EUAS

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I used to get E-mail from Carol, Goldenman, and Coreen. Goldenman was a Kiwi (New Zelander) who was working for an oil company in Kazakistahn. He sent me pictures of him and some Russian chick checking out some gorgiouse canyon over there. I think that guy really was getting more ass than a toilet seat just because he was a foriegner with denero.

Coreene was blonde and very well dressed in the pictures she sent me.

Carol Springer was cool. Remember she has quadriplets and ended up being interviewed by Deborah Norvel for that television show (I forgot the name of it). Carol was the real deal. I mentioned I was going to the KISS concert and she hooked me up with Ted Nugent's manager (Ted was opening for KISS on that tour). I ended up getting a backstage pass and even got an impromtu bow and arrow shooting lesson from the Motor City Madman himself.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

The last time I talked to Peroxide we seemed to have a falling out over the US involvement in the middle east.

You can attack our president. I think he's an idiot. You can say going into Iraq was stupid. I agree. I draw the line at when people critisize my country.

He's fallen into the America is evil crowd over there in Europe. Funny, in the Slaweterhouse days the guy was cumming all over himself to get to the US and make it big. The guy was just a class A bullshit artist like many of the Brits tend to be these days.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  Goldenman was a Kiwi (New Zelander)
                  Great Man.
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• jero
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

It seems fucking ages ago

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      I used to get E-mail from Carol, Goldenman, and Coreen. Goldenman was a Kiwi (New Zelander) who was working for an oil company in Kazakistahn. He sent me pictures of him and some Russian chick checking out some gorgiouse canyon over there. I think that guy really was getting more ass than a toilet seat just because he was a foriegner with denero.

Coreene was blonde and very well dressed in the pictures she sent me.

Carol Springer was cool. Remember she has quadriplets and ended up being interviewed by Deborah Norvel for that television show (I forgot the name of it). Carol was the real deal. I mentioned I was going to the KISS concert and she hooked me up with Ted Nugent's manager (Ted was opening for KISS on that tour). I ended up getting a backstage pass and even got an impromtu bow and arrow shooting lesson from the Motor City Madman himself.
                      What name did you go by at Slawterhouse? I don't remember a "Nitro Express" from those days.

Just don't tell me you were "D MAN"
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• conmee
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Mar 2003

Yeah, I remember Sundog... cool guy in SoCal if I recall... I got my Slawterhouse T-Shirt from him as well... lol
                        An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

For some reason, I never got a shirt. Forget why.... it got lost in the mail or something like that
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• CdnDlrfan
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLRMike
                            I was a regular poster at Slawterhouse and the WDFA mailing list (the predecessor to the DLRML). I still remember a Keeper calling me on the phone and playing, over the phone, a few tracks from the not-yet-released DLR Band CD. Damn Good Times, indeed! I guess I've fallen off the radar a bit, but I still lurk sometimes.
                            Best,
                            Michael S.
                            [I also posted at Slawterhouse and was also on WDFA - my user name there is Mare.

I lurk here alot.

WDFA SSKA!! :-)_

Comment

• rustoffa
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Does anyone......I mean ANYONE, remember the sound clip from Slawterhouse's front page where Dave read the bleep from CFTH??

Fuck remembering.....let's make it interesting.

The first poster to make that clip available, in full-length fashion, will win this bootleg VH flag that had devil worship associated with it. Minus the titty mug.

Get to work!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                                Does anyone......I mean ANYONE, remember the sound clip from Slawterhouse's front page where Dave read the bleep from CFTH??

Get to work!
                                I do.

Comment

Working...