Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_KiD
    Commando
    • Jun 2005

I thought it was enjoyable but not great. The writers definitely had their hands full with bring story lines together and I my opinion just oo many villians.. I enjoyed it but I think Spiderman I & II are definitely the better movies of the trilogy..

KiD

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Pretty much what I read in The Washington Post. Its a very mixed, slight disappointment, at best.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        ... a very mixed, slight disappointment, at best.
        That's how I'd describe it. Spectacular special effects (of course), great action sequences...but the plot was kinda lame in spots, and there were some serious cheeseball moments...

I can sum up the worst part of it in two words (hope I'm not giving too much away): DANCE-ROUTINE. :confused:
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

When the fuck are they gonna use his best villian? Dr Connors (aka the lizard) I used to fuckin' love that villian from the 67' series!!!

He would drink some fucking shit.... then his fucking tongue would start comin' out and shit...

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by WARF
            When the fuck are they gonna use his best villian? Dr Connors (aka the lizard) I used to fuckin' love that villian from the 67' series!!!

He would drink some fucking shit.... then his fucking tongue would start comin' out and shit...
            What's funny is Doc Connors has been in all three movies...they should have set him to be the villian in the fourth...

Last edited by jhale667; 05-12-2007, 05:06 PM.
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
              George Lucas said to the press that he thought Spiderman 3
              was "A Silly Movie"
              Yeah, but I think he's a little more put off that his company didn't do the special effects for this film.

Me, I thought it was a pretty good flick. I honestly enjoyed it (but I don't take the series too seriously).
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                What's funny is Doc Connors has been in all three movies...they should have set him to be the villian in the fourth...

I don't remember seeing him in the first movie. Peter was in college in the second movie. He graduated high school in the first.

He might be the villian in the fourth because of how they brought him in in this one.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

This movie could easily be compared to the sequel disease of, "Superman 3". Didn't he also have an alter-ego in that film? It sounds like from the reviews the film has too many villians and not enough character development... and more strainds of plot than Donald Trumps combover!!!

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                    George Lucas said to the press that he thought Spiderman 3
                    was "A Silly Movie"
                    That fucker gave us Jar Jar Binks...I don't want to hear him calling ANYHTING silly.
                    http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Terry
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF

Probably would have made it a point to go see the flick no matter what had that been the choice of villian.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2004

Good movie, good twists! A lot to go on if they make another one.
                        http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                        Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                        Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Full Bug
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

If anyone wants to watch the movie online, go here.....
                          I think you have to become a member though, but its worth it, this site has tons of new movies....
                          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I must say, I DID think the black suit was cool...until it went mental...lol

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I thought it was a good movie.

The action pieces were better than in 2, I thought.

THe thing that surprised me the most was how they all wrapped up everything in the end -- since there's a lot going on throughout the film.

Judging from the recent box office receipts and records, no doubt, there will be 4 and even 5 and 6 (according to Sony).

I think Sam, Tobey and Kirsten will be back for 4 -- beyond that, I don't think so.

And the Lizard is the most logical and great choice for the next villain.
                              =V V=
                              ole No.1 The finest
                              EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Re: Spiderman 3 Review Thread

Originally posted by Little Texan
                                I just got back from watching Spiderman 3, and I don't really know what to think of it. It wasn't a bad movie, but it wasn't a particularly good movie, either. It has too many slow periods, and the plot is all over the place...too many plotlines, too much stuff going on in this movie...they tried to cover too many characters, and it didn't work, for me at least. The end of the movie is a real down note...you won't leave feeling upbeat about the ending, and they didn't set it up for the next movie that I could see. The movie was ok, nothing to call home about, but Spiderman 2 was much better than this one! Had plenty of dazzling special effects, though.
                                you absolutely nailed it!!!
                                Roth Army Icon
                                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Working...