• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Oh dear Wawazat, what shall I do?

My talent goes from forum to forum. Don't know whether to be creeped out or flattered by you tailgating my stellar ass? :confused:
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Wawazat
      ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

You have a good sense of self-mockery.

CHEERS
      Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Wawazat
        You have a good sense of self-mockery.

CHEERS
        Why thank you.

I've always considered that one of my best attributes next to my uncanny ability to open windows, close doors all whilst whistling The hills are alive with the sound of music...

Boxer shorts!!!

K-Mart!!!

400 Oak and Burnett!!!
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

What the fuck?

EMA, you sick fuck!

This may have been one of the most disturbing threads ever created.

But, despite that tremendous quality, like Max, I'm a bit cuntfused. Yes, and all fuzzy inside, too.

Well, whatever it may be, let's try and make this thread have even more replies than the Savicki one. Yeah, I'm jealous the fucker had 600 posts, or some shit.

And let's get some pr0n in here, too.

Pronto!

*shrieking like a schoolgirl*
          Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by MAX
            "let's memorialize..." Imapus Syl??? :confused:

Why are we digging a pit, giving him a dirtnap, having a luau and feasting on him over this holiday weekend?

What I wanna know is does he still look like a chick or do we need to cut off his hair before we devour him? :p

Oh, here's my "memorialization..." *yawn*

"Cheers!"

Wake me when you can tell me what the fuck this is all about?
            You know Max, like I posted before, I too was a bit cuntfused about all this.

But now that I had some time to think about it, it seems fairly obvious.

I'm to be worshipped like a God.

It's true.

I mean, I can bathe myself, dress myself, and even tie my own shoe laces. At the tender age of 17 I learned how to use a knife & a fork to eat.

Which reminds me... this thread has inspired me to write the thrilling story of my life.

Stay tuned. It won't take long.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Wawazat
              "Guess the Alias", nice clean family entertainment.
              Nah, I thought it was a guess. Apparently everybody except me has known this for ages.
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                This may have been one of the most disturbing threads ever created.

But, despite that tremendous quality, like Max, I'm a bit cuntfused.
                Just accept the tribute and enjoy your day.
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

I was born some 25 years ago in a quaint little hospital. Or maybe behind a dumpster. Who the fuck knows?

The minute I was born, everyone knew I was special. The potent screams coming out of my throat that announced my birth to the world left no doubt that I had been born to achieve many grate things.

This proved to be right immediately after I turned 4 years old and uttered my first syllable. Everyone was so surprised! At 6, I began to walk. Yes, I have always been a quick learner.

When at last I went to school, the teachers instantly perceived my outstanding abilities, so much so that they put me in a special class, along with other special, but not-quit-so kids. After a measly ten years in elementary, I graduated with flying colors.

to be continued.......

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Re: Re: The Imapus Sylicker Appreciation Thread

Originally posted by MAX
                    What I wanna know is does he still look like a chick or do we need to cut off his hair before we devour him? :p
                    LMFAO. Okay, that's fucking funny.

Originally posted by MAX
                    Oh, here's my "memorialization..." *yawn*
                    :p

Why is this a funeral anyway?
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

My high school years were a blast. All the girls were so in love with me that they ran away out of sheer fear they might drop at my feet everytime they saw me coming. This has, of course, led to some troubles, as they were so embarrassed of their feelings of adoration that it was years before they even dared to say hello to me.

I was always the most popular kid in high school. At first, I didn't even realized it, but I knew there had to be some reason for me to be beaten up everyday by everyone, including my closest friends.

On one particualrly violent beating, it dawned on me, after my best friend smashed my skull against a rock that the reason they were doing this was out of sheer jealousy.

Of course! I mean, there they were, regular kids being confronted by a GOD every single day. They feared me. They feared my powers.

more on the next post.........

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Eventually, I reached my adult age.

Having led the happy and well-balanced childhood and zipping through my teenage years in such a fulfilling manner, I have come to be a nearly perfect specimen of Godhood.

Nowadays, as you can see, I post on the internet. That alone makes me a very important person.

As for the future? I'm planning to have a faithful following of 500,000 million people in the next 2-5 years.

It will be glorious. And it's getting closer & closer to happening with each passing day.

And this concludes the story of my life. See, I told you it wouldn't take long. But it was beautiful, wasn't it? I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed telling it.

Comment

• Wawazat
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

This is heart warming.

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

But it was beautiful, wasn't it? I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed telling it.

You know, there are certain moments in your life that you never forget.

The first time you lay eyes on the ocean...

The first time you make love with a beautiful woman...

The first time you get drunk...

The first time you hear what eventually becomes your favorite song of all time...

I have all those firsts. And now, to that list, I can add hearing your life story. Monumental. Momentous. Inspiring. Beautiful. Slightly tragic, but eventually uplifiting and spiritually powerful.

I commend you on living such a ridiculously cool life and I hope to someday aspire to your levels of greatness.

Thank you for adding so much inspiration to my life!
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yeah, I'm jealous the fucker had 600 posts, or some shit.
                              Then why at the moment is the last post of that 600 post thread yours?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Wawazat
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

It was important, it's as simple as that.

Comment

Working...