X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bantonelli
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

A Memorial Day VH Scoop Update

Check this story out by JACKEDUP over at DDLR.com.

Despite the doubters, it's a true tale and AVH gives Jackedup the latest scoop in the saga of Van Halen with ROTH.
    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08
  • EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Veteran
    • Feb 2006

The thing that strikes me most about this is how many folks who used to post over HERE are now all over THERE.

WTF???
    RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• indeedido
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

That's funny. Al said never go on stage again with Mike. he said the same thing about Roth for years.
      This space for rent.

Comment

• bantonelli
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

Hmmm...I think some still post at both sites (?)

I PM'd Jackedup about this story and I meant to ask him if he ever posts over here. Either way, I verified the story with him and know that his facts on this story are accurate.

The Guy's update is very general (and I'm not saying his update is untrue), BUT this story gives you a bit more insight to the current state of the band.
        "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

I want to believe it like most.

Especially about things never being better with Dave.

How did you verify it Bantonelli?

Comment

• bantonelli
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
            I want to believe it like most.

Especially about things never being better with Dave.

How did you verify it Bantonelli?
            I PM'd JackedUp and verified where the Deli was in reference to the vicinity of where AVH lives. Two years ago I worked for a dear friend of mine who is personal friends/neighbors with the AVH Family, and although I have never had the pleasure to meet AVH himself, I have met his wife and young son on a few occassions because of our mutual friend.

I told JackedUp that he was very lucky to get this info from AVH. His wife is very reluctant to speak about their family in front of anyone she doesn't personally know well (including me) and rightfully so.

Comment

• PlexiBrown
              Commando
              • Mar 2006

A friend of mine has Mike on tape from the NAMM show calling EVH a piece of shit. When he finds the vid he is going to send it to me. Those nice things that Mike said at the HOF about Ed are NOT his true feelings.
              And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Redballjets88
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

thats some cool news, god i hope these rumors are true.
                R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
                  I PM'd JackedUp and verified where the Deli was in reference to the vicinity of where AVH lives. Two years ago I worked for a dear friend of mine who is personal friends/neighbors with the AVH Family, and although I have never had the pleasure to meet AVH himself, I have met his wife and young son on a few occassions because of our mutual friend.
                  Kudos to you Bunnie.
                  Thanks and well done !

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2006

He says thank you and then i ask him,what is the status of the reunion?Alex says,well everything is shaping up to go later this year.Is Dave still in i ask?He says absolutely!We had to put everything off because of Ed's health.If we would've tried to tour with Ed in the shape he was in,he might have died.
                    No new material? Didn't The Guy say that they are working on a CD and then a tour will happen in in 2008. What is "The Guy's" response to this latest "news". Someone (or maybe all of them) are full of shit.
                    And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• Little Lamont
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Mar 2007

That's bad news about Mike.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                        Veteran
                        • Nov 2006

So let me get this straight - because JackedOffOn can identify a restaurant that is near where Alex Van Halen supposedly lives and sent Bunnie a pm, his story is completely verified. Wow - some people are REALLY dense. Bunnie, don't ever go to work for a newspaper.

Has anybody ever checked out any other of JackedOn's threads at DDLR? The dude is a TROLL par excellance. These people get some kind of perverse pleasure out of FUCKING WITH YOU on these messageboards over and over again and then you BELIEVE THEIR HORSE SHIT?

LMMFAO!
                        Trollidillo-T

Comment

• PlexiBrown
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2006

I went to Walmart today and I bumped into Eddie Van Halen. I asked him what was going on with the band and he said, "baby steps" and then he paid for his blender and left.

Comment

• KING OF THE HIL
                            Groupie
                            • Mar 2004

Hyman Roth I'm with you i don't believe anything i read or hear until i get it from there mouths
                            THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO PUT ICE TEA IN JACK DANIELS BOTTLES IS THE CLASH BABY

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Well, great if it is true, but I'll Wait.

Comment

Working...