X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MERRYKISSMASS2U
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Oh, guys.... the name of www.oink.me.uk is now www.oink.cd

Don't use µTorrent anymore. New dev team and it's been rumored they're sending off information to the bad guys (RIAA, etc).

Stick to Azureus. A friend of mine just got a cease/desist letter using µTorrent and Comcast (both of them may have had something to do with it).

Also, stay safe. Keep off the public trackers as much as possible. Get into the tight, quiet little communities.

That being said, demonoid invites for everyone! weeeeeeeeeeee!

<blink>yvnjwzq53zyr2unwxllre4fj8msygww9fy9
    o2t4urs3b5psx34ypdl8668ma6e25lounms39osatl
    n8z9iw983wc0oufw7a8sw36so95xp46cnml3
    den13zcj7sgjhuupl3tlghe5rkn4fjgshn
    s17vzccofrhitspzt2j1aitp684c8gli9</blink>

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Comcast is also a big JOKE. They're throttling all BT traffic. Slow downloads, and seeding is IMPOSSIBLE.

Switch providers, or turn on protocol encryption (once again, easy to do with Azureus).

If you run freakin' Unix on a toaster, Azureus will probably run on it, too.

torrentfreak.com
      filesharingtalk.com

You have to keep up to date with this shit if you're going to mess around with it. I personally find it's ridiculous that it's illegal.... I would not have known about 99% of the bands I love today without the internet, bittorrent, and usenet.
      Over the past weeks more and more Comcast users started to notice that their BitTorrent transfers were cut off. Most users report a significant decrease in download speeds, and even worse, they are unable to seed their downloads. A nightmare for people who want to keep up a positive ratio at private trackers and for the speed of BitTorrent transfers in general.

Comment

Working...