X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rocknrolldork
    Foot Soldier
    • Jun 2004

DLR/CVH Tribute Album Download

There are a lot of musicians on this board. Would anyone want to contribute to a DLR/CVH Tribute Album 1 or maybe 2 disc download? From what I understand, if you record a cover, correctly give songwriting credits and it is free then it is ok to do a free download like this.

It would be a good way to promote some of the musicians who play and/or you know from your area. It would also be a great tribute to Dave and CVH since it definitely came from fans of Dave and Ed.

It would have to be high quality recording (or it would have to be killer 4-8 track stuff) and it can be your own take on a Dave or CVH tune. It would be great to have a bunch of the deeper album cuts we all love on this.

With home digital recording being what it is today, this project is totally affordable.

Would anyone be able to or want to contribute to this?
  • PHOENIX
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Dude this is not the proper forum for this shit.

Moving this to DLR/VH music.

Comment

• Loons The Great

I'd like to contribute my version of,"LaGrange,"...because Van Rothin' vetted the tune up in the mighty club days...and then based Hot Fo' Teachah on it, too......

It's gwine-a be in open G...Spanish tunin'...on my Carlo Robelli 12 string...http://www.carlorobelli.com/guitars/12_w4102.htm
      ...an' you know'''fo sho''',,,Ize gonn' put some Mississippi Saxophone on de track, too...harmonica nah nah yezz yezz....

Comment

• Loons The Great

"LaGrange" ZZ Top live

Comment

Working...