X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Invitations from Demonoid.com

Anybody got any invitations from Demonoid they can send me? They have a closed registration period now and I want to get some torrents!

Thanks,
    Rikk
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: Invitations from Demonoid.com

Originally posted by Rikk
    Anybody got any invitations from Demonoid they can send me? They have a closed registration period now and I want to get some torrents!

Thanks,
    Rikk
    Go to this site to search for your torrents....

A lot of the Demonoid torrents can be accessed from here without being registered at their site.

Doesn't work that way with all torrent trackers, unfortunately, but I know for a fact I've downloaded several files from the Demonoid tracker.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
      Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Thanks,
      Rikk
      Dude.... I invited you to OiNK.... that's as good as it gets for music (sometimes apps).

But, if you want to use the heap of garbage that demonoid has become....

I will invite you when I get more codes. I hardly ever use it... it's a JOKE.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Thanks all.

And thanks to my good buddy MERRYKISSMASS2U for the invite to OINK. That is a truly awesome site.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Hey man, no problem!

I stopped using Demonoid after it went open... thousands of new users registering, leeching, etc. Also, they have no ratio system (not enforced), so people hit and run on every torrent!

It's ad infested, too... downloads are also usually very slow. The quality of music is often 128KBps... just bad news.

I give demonoid invites to newbies of torrents. It's good for learning... I only give out the better invites to people who know what a tracker is and have some experience under their belt.

Comment

• Redballjets88
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

good call. the day i was askin you bout torrents you helped out so much, but not invatation to oink, but i understand why not, and you helped me so immensly that i cant complain
            R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Y'know, in my years at this site, it's not until recently that I learned of the great asset in boot experts and torrent experts, etc., that we have here.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                good call. the day i was askin you bout torrents you helped out so much, but not invatation to oink, but i understand why not, and you helped me so immensly that i cant complain
                If you can get some experience at a private tracker.... and keep a ratio a little bit above 1 for awhile and prove it, I'll be happy to give you an OiNK invite as well.

But you'll have to know what a codec is, how to rip CDs to a desired rate, etc. Meaning, you will need high quality files... OiNK does not appreciate limewire files at all!

Oh, and Rikk, don't forget Usenet, either!

(sshhh, the copyright patrol have ignored it so far)

Comment

• katie
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

Thanks,
                  Rikk
                  Fuck Off!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by kuntie
                    Fuck Off!
                    CHEESEHOLESEZWHA?
                    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• frankfasteddie
                      Roadie
                      • Dec 2005

search browser for a ton of torrent sites
                      Are you Mr. Roth? I said yes I am. She said well Mr. Roth I can't serve you anymore because I think your drunk and if I was you girlfriend I'd put poison in your drink! And I looked in the bottle and I said why you old witch if I was your boyfriend I'd fucking well drink it too!!!!

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by diamondjimi
                        CHEESEHOLESEZWHA?
                        She does not like my torrent expertise because it infringes upon her shitty bootleg trading.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
                          She does not like my torrent expertise because it infringes upon her shitty bootleg trading.
                          And her ability to get peoples' names and addresses --so she can stalk them...

Comment

• chi-town324
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Feb 2007

Re: Re: Invitations from Demonoid.com

Originally posted by FORD
                            Go to this site to search for your torrents....

A lot of the Demonoid torrents can be accessed from here without being registered at their site.

Doesn't work that way with all torrent trackers, unfortunately, but I know for a fact I've downloaded several files from the Demonoid tracker.
                            i use isohunt alot its a decent site..no boots if that what ur looking for...

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              And her ability to get peoples' names and addresses --so she can stalk them...
                              Yes, if I get stalked, it's going to be by EbDawson....

Thanks for the magazine, bro

Oh.... Eb, I am downloading a Megadeth bootleg dvd.... I'll burn it and send it your way.

Rattle your goddamn head!

Comment

Working...