X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

I don't see why anyone ordered this fight! Hopefully it will get people interested in boxing again, probably not!
    Boring!
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Sarge
      I don't see why anyone ordered this fight! Hopefully it will get people interested in boxing again, probably not!
      Boring!

There were a lot of feeds available, although probably not the best quality.

I ended up finding a Periscope feed, gonna be hard to shut those down in real time....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

I watched it for free , it still cost to much.
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

I can see that it would be anti-climatic for the casual fan, but for a purest that was an absolute masterclass from Mayweather. The ability to make great fights look piss poor is astounding. I know a lot of people like blood and thunder, but boxing is a craft based on hitting and not being hit and Mayweather is the master of it.

If anyone is to blame for the fight being 'dull' it is Pacquiao - where was the fire? Where were the 1,000 punches he normally throes? Floyd stood right in front of him for most of those 12 rounds and he appeared bemused. I only gave Manny 3 rounds.

The Pacquiao camp is now claiming that he had a shoulder injury. What a joke...........

Quote of the night: Manny - 'I thought I won the fight'. Max Kellerman: 'No-one else did'.

(I should say that I am a HUGE Pacquiao fan and he is undoubtedly a ATG. I am disappointed by his - and Freddie Roach's - behaviour after the fight, however.)
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

Originally posted by vandeleur
            You could have a slice of the money , take up boxing. Me and Warf will manage you.
            Trying to post and work at the same time
            Replace 'work' with 'wank' and we'd believe you......
            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• chuckjitsu
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by binnie
              I can see that it would be anti-climatic for the casual fan, but for a purest that was an absolute masterclass from Mayweather. The ability to make great fights look piss poor is astounding. I know a lot of people like blood and thunder, but boxing is a craft based on hitting and not being hit and Mayweather is the master of it.

If anyone is to blame for the fight being 'dull' it is Pacquiao - where was the fire? Where were the 1,000 punches he normally throes? Floyd stood right in front of him for most of those 12 rounds and he appeared bemused. I only gave Manny 3 rounds.

The Pacquiao camp is now claiming that he had a shoulder injury. What a joke...........

Quote of the night: Manny - 'I thought I won the fight'. Max Kellerman: 'No-one else did'.

(I should say that I am a HUGE Pacquiao fan and he is undoubtedly a ATG. I am disappointed by his - and Freddie Roach's - behaviour after the fight, however.)
              Pretty much went as I expected- think I predicted FM by decision somewhere in this very thread.

And what's up with the heavyweight division? Is the division just that bereft of talent outside Klitschko? Watched him fight Bryant Jennings last weekend and I just thought Jennings didn't have much business being in the ring with Klitschko. Admittedly, I don't pay a ton of attention to the heavyweight division, but I'm watching that fight thinking this guy (Jennings) is the best (or one of the best) that the division has to offer?

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

Think wilder is looking pretty good in the heavies .

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I've never seen that amount of whining and excuses from Manny and his camp, it was kind of sad... and as for all the run/hug "rigged", "robbed" talk... bullshit. Manny got taken to school. I think everyone watching had it 9-3. Totally agree, where was the fire? There was a reason Manny couldn't walk through Floyd. He blunted his usual attack plan, and he had no Plan B, other than hope for a haymaker but otherwise be target practice past the 5th until he got his check.

"All Mayweather did was run"☕️ pic.twitter.com/aGTc1SfWUV— ㅤ Ty (@MyTweetsReIate) May 3, 2015
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

All true but still a shit fight.
                    Maybe am not a big a fight fan as I thought because I wouldn't thank you for another fight like that. But hey I wasn't drinking am sure that would have helped.

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

And it wouldn't have been all of a sudden better if paq had of won, it would have been shit with less funny memes on the Internet

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Agree it was boring.
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Right shoulder, specifically...

Doesn't that correlate though with his lack of throwing rights?

I didn't have the greatest feed in the world, but it seemed to me that all he was throwing were those left hooks, hardly any rights....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

When ever you see a couple holding hands while walking to the cash point... from now on.... It will be known as the Mayweather Pacquiao
                            I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                            Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

The only thing injured on Paqfraud is his pride. I know you buy all of Crosby's whining, don't fall for this crap coming from Manny's camp. He got took to school by a boxer far more talented than himself, end of story.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                                When ever you see a couple holding hands while walking to the cash point... from now on.... It will be known as the Mayweather Pacquiao
                                It is already the Simmons Stanley, pretty sure they would sue.

Comment

Working...