X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's Bitch
    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Bradley's crisp and accurate punches against Manny's defence at least places him in the fight.Pacquiao has not fought a guy under 30 since Cotto.His last fight was a decision over 38 year old Juan Manuel Marquez,Bradley being 28 the ring damage is not yet done so he may just give him some trouble.If he can stick and move and wear down the body it could be a good fight.If Bradley were to win,or even test Pacquiao i can see debate on his skills starting to decline
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

Anyone see the Donaire fight on Saturday - in what world was that a split decision?
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
        Bradley's crisp and accurate punches against Manny's defence at least places him in the fight.Pacquiao has not fought a guy under 30 since Cotto.His last fight was a decision over 38 year old Juan Manuel Marquez,Bradley being 28 the ring damage is not yet done so he may just give him some trouble.If he can stick and move and wear down the body it could be a good fight.If Bradley were to win,or even test Pacquiao i can see debate on his skills starting to decline
        I'll be honest, I think Bradley will be overwhelmed by the volume of punches and stopped in the mid-rounds. He's an unknown quantity at 147

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by binnie
          Anyone see the Donaire fight on Saturday - in what world was that a split decision?
          Tell me about it - I think the one judge was impressed because no one's ever put a mark on Donaire's face before, and that guy managed to give him a shiner? Still baffling, he pretty much dominated the dude, though he DID eat more shots than I've seen in the past...
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

True. But it was no way a SD.

Donaire is a remarkable talent. But the higher up in weight he goes, the harder it's gonna get.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

19th may khan vs Peterson re match .. Las Vegas venue .. Khan
              Just tweeted
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

Khan will win the rematch (although part of me would like Peterson to knock the whinny bitch out). He'll move more - jab and move, jab and move. Until the mid rounds, when Peterson is drained.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                  ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Khan will win the rematch (although part of me would like Peterson to knock the whinny bitch out). He'll move more - jab and move, jab and move. Until the mid rounds, when Peterson is drained.
                  I will second that.I would love to see Peterson land a lucky shot right on the button and leave Mr glass jaw seeing stars though.I hate that little prick,Still think he is all hype

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

I think he has some remarkable assets. He learns well, he's incredibly fast, has a good workrate, and will fight pretty much anybody.

What Peterson - who is by no means top flight - exposed, however, were some fundamental defensive flaws. Can Khan rectify those? We'll see...

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I think he has some remarkable assets. He learns well, he's incredibly fast, has a good workrate, and will fight pretty much anybody.

What Peterson - who is by no means top flight - exposed, however, were some fundamental defensive flaws. Can Khan rectify those? We'll see...
                      fundamental defensive flaws are my problem with him.He is fast and will fight most anyone and i respect that,But i still see him as a pro puncher not a pro boxer

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

That's a nice distinction.

It's a shame that the Bradley fight never came off for him, though. If he'd beaten Bradley, and then redeemed himself with Peterson, that would make him the man at 140. That's quite impressive (I'm assuming here that Juan Manuel Marquez is no longer at 140).

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I think khan will really bring it to this one.As we have established he is willing to work and does have some really good tools.Could be like Roy Jones knocking out Montell Griffin in one round after he got the DQ.I still hope he gets beat though

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

I think khan will do a job on peterson , i think he learnt his lesson last time and will drop the bomb early
                            I rate khan tho i got to admit he got on my tits abit moaning and whinging over the last fight ...
                            I think he could be a top fighter , i dont think he has a glass jaw as such .. the prescott fight was a total mismatch rubio his trainer lost his job over it khan was still learning his trade and he put him in with a much bigger knock out merchant .
                            I do concede he is easy to hit but he took a couple of decent punches against maidana.
                            The thing is he was a good champion but apart from not seeing the peterson result i didnt know were he would go after that , the problem was/is he was bulking up and would have ended up at147 and the air is to rich up there for him IMHO
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                              I think khan will really bring it to this one.As we have established he is willing to work and does have some really good tools.Could be like Roy Jones knocking out Montell Griffin in one round after he got the DQ.I still hope he gets beat though
                              Note: if you ever compare Amir Khan to Roy Jones again you will be able to hear me scream 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...' from the other side of the globe.

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Note: if you ever compare Amir Khan to Roy Jones again you will be able to hear me scream 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...' from the other side of the globe.

Yeah, Khan is no Roy Jones, that's for sure...
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...