X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Terry
    As it is now, with all those silly press conferences, clearly both fighters are treating it along the lines of a pro wrestling freak show. And I have no interest in staged freak shows when it comes to boxing.
    It's working though.

Girls who I know who have no interest in any sports never mind boxing have been mentioning it, in fact assuming it was this weekend because they had heard about it.

By far the most exceptional part of McGregor's skills is his salesmanship.

At this point it's like when you go along with an annoying magician's bullshit in a restaurant just in case despite the BS he still does something that actually entertains you.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 07-18-2017, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Ive watched some training vids and I change my mind..its gonna be ridiculous unless Mayweather coasts..Conner needs to learn some defense.Christ..

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Bookies are at 1-5 for a Mayweather win which says it all. Not worth a bet at those odds which is basically putting a bet on whether the fight is fixed or not.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
          Veteran
          • Jun 2005

You guys got any thoughts about a possible Joshua vs. Wilder fight or would you rather see Joshua defend against Fury?

Personally, I would be more excited about a unification match and I think Fury is an uncertainty at this point. I want to see him come back and re-establish himself before being granted such an opportunity. However, I readily point out that Fury was the lineal champion and didn't lose his title in the ring. It would be intriguing either way.
          RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
          LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Fury is finished , he fights bellew who is a light crusierweight then eats pies for a living .
            Aj fights Parker who to be fair is both shite and light .
            Wilder vs Aj fuck it lasts 2 rounds and it’s who hits first.
            In Aj defence wilder has only chinned bums ... and fat ones at that.
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Fury is a big fat tart who chinned klit when he couldn’t he arsed to train .... I tell ya I could murder George foreman now doesn’t make an all time great . Should tho obviously .
              I have watched a lot of fury and if that is heavy weight boxing .... shudder
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...