X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Am liking some of the mayweather hug your woman punch your opponent memes.
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• katina
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Mayweather-Pacquiao, more than a box match, it looked like a tango contest.

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

bit of a reminder of that punching thing we heard so much about

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
          The only thing injured on Paqfraud is his pride. I know you buy all of Crosby's whining, don't fall for this crap coming from Manny's camp. He got took to school by a boxer far more talented than himself, end of story.

Manny Pacquiao will have surgery on the torn rotator cuff in his right shoulder this week, and he will be out nine months to a year, according to Pacquiao's surgeon, Dr. Neal ElAttrache.

Still think it's fraud?

Although the 4 million people that bought the pay-per-view might be claiming fraud now....

And for the record, I had no rooting interest, although I wanted to see the woman beater lose....

I haven't watched boxing regularly since Leonard retired....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...right-shoulder

Still think it's fraud?

Although the 4 million people that bought the pay-per-view might be claiming fraud now....

And for the record, I had no rooting interest, although I wanted to see the woman beater lose....

I haven't watched boxing regularly since Leonard retired....
            I still do, Roach would pull any stunt to save face. Are you still a Steelers' fan? That QB of theirs is hardly a ladies man. Floyd as a person is a self entitled asshole, as a boxer he is the best in the world.

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Mayweather toyed with Pac...he took his best punches in rd 2 and realized Manny couldnt hurt him..his defense was incredible..Manny couldnt touch him..I thought it was a decent fight and 116-113 was about right..not sure what the third judge was watching.

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                Right shoulder, specifically...

Doesn't that correlate though with his lack of throwing rights?

I didn't have the greatest feed in the world, but it seemed to me that all he was throwing were those left hooks, hardly any rights....
                True, but Manny has always been thought of as a 'left only' fighter. Roach spent years trying to develop a right hand from him.

I also don't buy the 'running' comments. I saw Mayweather stand right in front of him most of the time. The problem most oppoents face against Floyd is that he makes them think, and the more they think the more they become gun-shy.
                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

I still do, Roach would pull any stunt to save face. Are you still a Steelers' fan? That QB of theirs is hardly a ladies man. Floyd as a person is a self entitled asshole, as a boxer he is the best in the world.
                  I believe he has a shoulder problem. The point is that most fighters go into the ring nursing injuries: Floyd has brittle hands and ribs, for instance. He fought practically one-handed against Guerrero.

The issue here is like David Haye's toe against Klitchsko - it was broken, but it only started really hurting right around the time he realised he couldn't win.

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

Ok, so Floyd's final fight is in September. Who should it be?

Pacman is out for surgery (mmmm) so it's not him.

Amir Khan claims to want the fight but says he won't fight in September because of Ramadan?

Tim Bradley is a good fight - credible (he beat Pac) and one of the best at 147 (but there is the Bob Arum factor)

Cotto at 160 is good - but I doubt he can turn around the fight in such a short space after Geale.

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

No his last fight for show time , come October get ready for mayweather TV presents mayweather pac 2.
                      Trust me am a doctor

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

You may be right. That would put him at 50-0 (i.e. beating Marciano's record).

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The thing that sets him apart is his dedication.

Most other champion boxers get up early and train hard all day but when they get home they just relax. Mayweather then does a second shift beating the shit out of his family and that extra practice gives him an edge...

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            The thing that sets him apart is his dedication.

Most other champion boxers get up early and train hard all day but when they get home they just relax. Mayweather then does a second shift beating the shit out of his family and that extra practice gives him an edge...

I think if you look into the history of boxing you will find an awful lot of wife-beaters.......

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Totally not down with the girl-punching, but agree, he is currently the best boxer in the world. And as expected, he made Manny look stupid. Not saying he wasn't injured, but realistically with his shoulder being 100% wouldn't have helped. My stream wasn't great either, but Manny looked befuddled. Same thing will happen in a rematch - or Floyd will take Sr's advice and end it earlier.
                              Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I'm not a fan of Mayweather at all, but I knew he'd whip Pac's ass. He is simply a better boxer. I don't enjoy his style in the least, but it works. I never like Leonard, because he ran so much too. I'd prefer a much smaller ring, and then let them pummel the fuck out of each other. In my mind, the greatest fights in history, have been wars. Wars where the two opponents beat the fuck out of each other. When both fighters get done with a 12 round "fight", and both look like they just got done with a dancing with the stars episode, it wasn't much of a "fight".

I didn't pay to watch this one, nor did I bother to go anywhere that was showing it. I knew what the outcome would be. I know what the outcome would be in a rematch. I hope Floyd sticks to his most recent comments, and doesn't give Pac a rematch.

Comment

Working...