X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Gonna watch it later , wilder proved people wrong going the distance then .
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

Wilder looked good (especially consider he broke his hand). Poised, great jab and controlled the fight.

He has things to learn - double-jab and body punching being the obvious, as well as some defensive things - but he is exciting. A Tyson Fury fight would be great, as would Chris Arreola.
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

What are people's thoughts on the likelihood of Mayweather-Pacquiao happening?

Comment

• chuckjitsu
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by binnie
          What are people's thoughts on the likelihood of Mayweather-Pacquiao happening?
          It's the same as anything to do with Van Halen- I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Ive got front row primed ... I am never gonna make the golovkin fight

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

So, Mayweather-Pacquiao is signed.

Who do you think will take it?

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Mayweather would have pounded him 5 years ago, and he'll do the same May 2nd.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Von you have posted in the wrong forum mate , gay dune buggy is second on the left

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

I think mayweather is to good at this point.
                    But I do see value in supporting paq due to the outrage it will cause amongst the mayweather fans on here.

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      Von you have posted in the wrong forum mate , gay dune buggy is second on the left
                      You couldn't even handle the shrapnel pussy this dune buggy attracts!

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

The PAQ band wagon starts here

How Pacquiao can beat Mayweather, according to Juan Manuel Marquez

Juan Manuel Marquez has been in four wars with Manny Pacquiao, so he knows better than anyone what the Filipino fight icon is capable of inside the ring.

The proud Mexican champion has also fought against Floyd Mayweather, giving Marquez a unique perspective about the upcoming mega-fight on May 2 in Las Vegas.

And unlike most observers, Marquez sees Mayweather struggling with Pacquiao.

"Floyd Mayweather isn’t really used to fighting with southpaws," Marquez said on the Mexican show Golpe Y Golpe.

Marquez detailed how Pacquiao can break through Mayweather's vaunted defense.

"We know how Floyd Mayweather uses his shoulder roll, so with an orthodox fighter he can dodge many of those shots and wait for openings in his opponents than counter. Manny Pacquiao on his part has to use his speed, and lateral movement and in turn do not give Mayweather any space or minimal space to make him uncomfortable on that very stance," said Marquez.

The Mexico City native also took note what punches Pacquiao could use to bother Mayweather.

"The right hook will be key as a lefty for Manny Pacquiao. can set it up by using a left jab to the body and following it up with a hook from the outside and repeating a double hook and he can finish it off with a straight left. The repetition will be key in landing those combinations and Pacquiao has to change it up for Floyd not to adapt," said Marquez, adding that Mayweather's boxing IQ makes the brash American formidable.

"He sets traps and throws nice uppercuts from long distance, and he will use that reach advantage to do so. He will follow that up with counter rights and straight lefts from range because of that advantage." —JST, GMA News

Comment

• binnie
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2006

I used to think that Mayweather would outbox Pacman for 12 rounds. Watching how Floyd struggled with Maidanna - who, like Pacman, throws punches from unusal angles - I think that the fight will be closer. I expect Floyd to be cautious and win via UD. The early 5 rounds will be close.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Golovkin vs cotto . Sounds tastey

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

Yep. Pretty sure GGG is too big and too strong for Cotto though.

Guerrero-Thurman on Saturday is a good fight. If Thurman wins he goes into the A-league.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Lot of big boxing names are coming out saying they fancy paq , a lot More than I thought would.

Comment

Working...