Page 11 of 84 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242561 ... LastLast

Thread: The Army Boxing Thread

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2016 @ 01:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,874 Posts

Yeah, that documentary is interesting, especially in light of Antonio Margueritto (sp)'s corner getting away with doing the same thing for several matches as it appears. That is SO fucking wrong. Someone could die from douchebaggery like that.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-27-2016 @ 08:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785 Times in 1,252 Posts

Someone could die. As far as we know, Margarcheato only tried it against Mosely.

His career is certainly suspect, but it seems very unlikely to me that a trainer could get away with this fight after fight - that's a lot of commisioners, trainers (of opponents) and officials to not do their jobs right. Cintron and Cotto might try and ease their egos by suggesting Margo had loaded gloves against them, but it could just be that they got beaten by a tougher guy. The reason Shane did so well against Margo was because he didn't allow him to put his weight into his punches by constantly keeping him turning - Cotto made the mistake of backpeddling, therefore allowing Margo all of the forward momentum.

I guess we'll never know for sure.....

But loading gloves is dispicable - there should be much, much tougher pre-fight inspections.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Some big fights coming before the end of this year:

Mayweather - Marquez

Pacquiao - Cotto

David Haye - Nicoli Valuev

Vitali Klitschko - Chris Arreola

Any takers?

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-08-2021 @ 05:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by binnie View Post
    Some big fights coming before the end of this year:

Mayweather - Marquez

Pacquiao - Cotto

David Haye - Nicoli Valuev

Any takers?

My picks: Mayweather (as much as i hate it and would give anything to see
    Marquez knock him out), Pacquiao, Valuev and Klitschko.
    I think the Haye vs Valuev is the most interesting matchup. Valuev is the least ominous heavyweight and is slow enough to where Haye could actually win the fight. I just don't know how his chin is going to react. However, if Haye is a big underdog i will probably throw out $25 on him in case of an upset.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'd agree with those picks except Valuev. I think Haye will out work him. It will probably be a dull fight - although he's as big as a barn door Valuev is hard to hit because he rarely commits himself. That means things could be quite tentative.

A Haye victory is much better for boxing......

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I expect Vitali to brutalize Arreola. Arreola is powerful, and a great combination puncher, but he's not approached anything near Vitali's level. Add to the fact that even in his best condition he's still flabby and I don't see how this goes past 8 rounds. This is the end for Arreola - I just hope he makes a fight of it rather than coming over the pond for a pay like most US heavys do these days.

Assuming that the layoff hasn't ruined him (which seems unlikely) Mayweather will beat Marquez. JMM is my favourite fighter, and I think he was robbed in the second Pacquiao fight, but he's going too far up in weight to be truly effective I think. Mayweather by wide UD is my inclination. I'll be surprised if there's a KO.

Pacquiao-Cotto is the really interesting one. Cotto will be much tougher than Hatton that's for sure, and I wonder if Pacquiao can live with his power round after round. That being said, whilst Cotto showed heart against Clottey, he's not had quite the same fire since Margo, and I can't help thinking that Manny's flurries of combinations are going to wear him down. Manny on points.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'll say one thing: after watching the 24/7 series on the Mayweather-Marquez fight and seeing how Floyd's got a damaged rib - and betting Marquez took note- JMM's going to work the body like a freak...will likely break that rib for him, but I still agree with Binnie...unless the layoff killed him, Mayweather will win.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Mayweather will win and then take on the winner of Cotto-Pacquiao. A good fight either way.

It's a shame that JMM isn't going to get another crack at Pacquiao, he's Manny's nemesis. But who knows, with a guy as good as JMM maybe he will spring an upset and outfox Mayweather - it's not entirely inconceivable, just incredibly unlikely given the size discrepancy, and that fact that FLoyd is probably the most naturally skilled fighter currently in their prime.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I agree with you, JMM beat Manny last time out...

10. Thanked jhale667 for this KICKASS post:

binnie (09-09-2009)

king of cool
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    04-01-2024 @ 06:43 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    I agree with you, JMM beat Manny last time out...

Haterz...both of you.

What's up, fellas?

12. Thanked DlocRoth for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (09-26-2009)

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Good to see you in here Dloc.

It will please you to know that I'm praying for Floyd to get beaten if though I know it won't happen

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Some reasonable fights this weakend:

Mikkel Kessler - Gusmyl Perdomo (WBA Supermiddleweight belt)

Kessler will use this guy as a punch bag in a warm up for the 'Super Six' tournament.

Tyson Fury - John Mcdermot (English heavyweight championship)

Doubt this will be shown in the US. There is a lot of hype around Fury, and this is his first test.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Kessler KO4 Gusylmo.

A very good work out for Kessler, who looked a little rusty, missing some of his shots in the first couple of rounds. That being said, he was in with a lefty who genuinely appeared to fancy his chances - Gusylmo didn't come to lie down, that's for sure. Once the first KD came at the end of the 3rd, however, it was only a matter of time: the right that effectively ended things at the beginning of the 4th was a real peach. Gusylmo is no world beater, but he was hardly a bum either, and the experience will have knocked off the cobwebs for Kessler.

The same can't be said for Andre Ward (Kessler opponent in the first bout of the 'Super Six' tournament) who fought a real tomato can in (can't even remember his first name) Pudwill. Ward dominated proceedings for the three rounds in which they last, and he looked impressive. But then again, considering his opponent has had only 25 fights in 15 years as a pro, and been outclassed every time he's stepped above the level of journeyman, you have to wonder if the 'warm up' will have done Ward any real favours.

Andre Ward will pose Kessler some problems, however, largely because of his switch-hitting stance and very adept footwork. He might be Kessler's toughest fight in the tournament, and victory for the 'Viking Warrior' is very far from being a formality.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Appreciate the updates and breakdown on those fights Binnie. I didn't get to see them. Any thoughts on the Ghost's performance in capturing another world title a couple of weeks ago?

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The Ghist has a chance to be a major Pound For Pound player in a few years, but it seems like his achievements are going largley unnoticed on the world stage. It seems that outside of hardcore fight fans, he is largley an unknown - definitely something which his promoters need to address

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Floyd Mayweather - Juan Manuel Marquez

The return of 'the Pretty Boy'. It's very hard to predict a fight when a guy is coming off a two year layoff. Personally, I find it hard to conceive that Floyd will have lost much (if anything) in that time, as he always keeps in self in shape and has been training for this fight for a long time. That being said, we always have to keep in mind the possibility that Floyd might not be Floyd anymore, allowing Marquez to capitalize on the ring rust. I don't think that will happen.

Floyd is the much bigger man. Marquez is a career super-feather (130lb) and has never fought about 135lbs. The impact of Floyd's size advantage will probably be negated by the fact that the Pretty Boy isn't an aggressive, physical fighter who will try and wrestle and wear his man down, but Floyd will still have height and reach advantages. Much is also being made about Mayweather's reported rib injury - the cynic in me thinks that this is a ploy. If a fighter genuinely had an injury, why would he want his opponent to know, let alone practically parade it on 24/7? Seems to me like Floyd's camp are trying to tempt Marquez into being the aggressor, and thus playing straight into the Mayweather bag on counter-punching tricks. Given that aggression is also not JMM's normal style, it could be a complete disaster.

JMM has power - his KO's of Casamayora and Juan Diaz were spectacular. He can undoubtedy hurt Mayweather, but the chances of him landing flush punches seems small given that he'll be the slower guy. I think JMM's achievments above 130 have been under-appreciated, Hatton aside, his level of opposition is much higher than Manny Pacquiaos. I also think that he'll have his moments in this fight. However, I expect the bigger, faster and fresher Mayweather to win a wide UD. I don't think Floyd will stop a guy whos been in as many wars as JMM has, but I expect him to put on a spectaulr performance to announce the return of his supremacy. A tentative start leads to a Mayweather UD.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Mikkel Kessler looked good in shaking off the ring rust against Gusyl Perdomo for the WBA Supermiddleweight beltt on Saturday. Rusty in the first two rounds against an opponent who really wanted to fight, Kessler soon ended things with a power shots in the 3rd and 4th.

His opponent in the opening bout of Showtime's 'Super Six' tournament, Andre Ward, looked even more devastating in his warm up. However, given that Ward was fighting a tomato can who seemed to want to survive rather than pose a real challenge, you have to question how beneficial the experience will have been to young Andre.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Floyd Mayweather - Juan Manuel Marquez

The return of 'the Pretty Boy'. It's very hard to predict a fight when a guy is coming off a two year layoff. Personally, I find it hard to conceive that Floyd will have lost much (if anything) in that time, as he always keeps in self in shape and has been training for this fight for a long time. That being said, we always have to keep in mind the possibility that Floyd might not be Floyd anymore, allowing Marquez to capitalize on the ring rust. I don't think that will happen.

Floyd is the much bigger man. Marquez is a career super-feather (130lb) and has never fought about 135lbs. The impact of Floyd's size advantage will probably be negated by the fact that the Pretty Boy isn't an aggressive, physical fighter who will try and wrestle and wear his man down, but Floyd will still have height and reach advantages. Much is also being made about Mayweather's reported rib injury - the cynic in me thinks that this is a ploy. If a fighter genuinely had an injury, why would he want his opponent to know, let alone practically parade it on 24/7? Seems to me like Floyd's camp are trying to tempt Marquez into being the aggressor, and thus playing straight into the Mayweather bag on counter-punching tricks. Given that aggression is also not JMM's normal style, it could be a complete disaster.

JMM has power - his KO's of Casamayora and Juan Diaz were spectacular. He can undoubtedy hurt Mayweather, but the chances of him landing flush punches seems small given that he'll be the slower guy. I think JMM's achievments above 130 have been under-appreciated, Hatton aside, his level of opposition is much higher than Manny Pacquiaos. I also think that he'll have his moments in this fight. However, I expect the bigger, faster and fresher Mayweather to win a wide UD. I don't think Floyd will stop a guy whos been in as many wars as JMM has, but I expect him to put on a spectaulr performance to announce the return of his supremacy. A tentative start leads to a Mayweather UD.
    My prediction is a close decision, possibly majority in the favor of Mayweather with a fight resembling the De Lahoya/ Mayweather fight. Despite Floyd being the heavier fighter, i cannot see him standing in the pocket and throwing with JMM although i think it would be the thing to do. The reason i think he should throw in the pocket is because of this: if it is Floyd's ultimate goal to fight Manny, Manny's pressure is going to make Floyd have to fight in the pocket at some point if not a lot of the time. Thus, Floyd may as well go ahead and do it in this fight as a training tool for Manny. Since it don't think he will, JMM is going to chase and be tied up a lot when he gets in close to Floyd. I think the size difference will come into play here with the heaviness of Floyd leaning and wrestling with JMM. I don't know that this will affect JMM's energy in the way of making it deep into the fight because JMM's stamina is unreal. What it could do, however, is take a lot of the snap off of JMM's punches the deeper it goes. In the end, i think JMM will land enough heavy punches, and Floyd will do enough running, to allow JMM to win some rounds creating an interesting score at the end. It will be close enough, as was the Oscar fight, to make some people question as to whether it was a draw but the judges will see a 1-2 round Floyd edge. You cannot overlook the ace in the hole for JMM: his heart and will vs the continual overconfidence of Floyd. This is what my brain says. I hope with my heart that JMM knocks Floyd's head about three rows back.
    Last edited by sonrisa salvaje; 09-18-2009 at 12:07 PM.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, JMM landed around three clean shots all night. lol!

It was comfortable seeing my favourite fighter get taken to the clinic, but Floyd was mezmerizingly good on Saturday. I'm guessing Mosely will be next.........

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Chris John - Rocky Jurez II was a much more entertaining fight than the headliner. Pretty much the same as last time - John clocked up the points in the early half of the fight, and Jurez wore him down in the latter stages. In the dying seconds on the twelth, Jurez almost stopped the unbeaten John, who clung on to become the deserved winner of a close contest. On this performane however, Chris John is a champion waiting to be de-throned.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The Mayweather fight was not what i imagined. The best part was the post fight interview with Kellerman and the near Mosley skirmish. I knew going in that the weight and size difference was going to be a factor, but i didn't think it would be enormous like it was. You could tell pretty much after round 2 that it was going to be a long night for JMM. The fight that Floyd needs to make is with Shane. He needs to fight one of the big boys his own size and stop trying to make guys come up. He just seems so scared to take a legitimate risk. That has always been my problem with him. Even when he goes up in weight he hand picks the easiest champion to fight in which he can get a belt.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, JMM landed around three clean shots all night. lol!

It was comfortable seeing my favourite fighter get taken to the clinic, but Floyd was mezmerizingly good on Saturday. I'm guessing Mosely will be next.........
    Missed it, can't wait to see the replay..

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

One more funny thing about the skirmish, Floyd and his group settled down pretty quick once B Hop stuck his face in there! LOL.

I am setting the over/under at 3 rounds on the Vitali Klitschko - Chris Arreola fight. Binnie, you want over or under?

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Over - I say Vitali will finish him around round 8 or 9. Arreola will be a mess.

As for Mayweather, we have to remember that the size discrepancy here is being overplayed by his critics. Mayweather is NOT a natural welter, he spent most of his career at 130lbs, and JMM at 126, so there is not a HUGE difference. On that form, he beats Mosley, Cotto, Pacquiao and Berto all night every night.

I am no fan of the man, but it is pretty hard to deny his legacy: Castillio, Chico Corrales (a MUCH bigger guy), Oscar De La Hoya (who Mayweather moved up for and conceded ring size and gloves), Ricky Hatton, Zab Judah (a beast back in the day)......and a host of guys one step down from that level.
    I don't think he's ever really ducked anyone - Margarito might have posed a challenge but it seems hard to conceive of it given the boxing lesson that a slower and much easier to hit Mosely gave him.

But yes, Mosely-Mayweather would be a great fight. A tougher challenge than Pacquiao, IMO. Mosely is tougher than Pac, has hands which are as fast, and has a better set of skills. That being said, whenever Shane has come up against really slick boxers he struggles - Winky Wright and Vernon Forrest spring to mind. If he can find Mayweather, his hand speed and power pose problems - but something tells me he'd spend 12 rounds looking.

The winner of Pacquiao-Cotto is the mega fight though. Everyone is assuming that Cotto is already beaten, but this is no cake walk for the Pacman.

As for the near post-fight PBF-Golden Boy tangle, I think it was staged by Golden Boy, who are in need of a mega fight. Max Kellerman is a dumbass: all of those Hall of Famers around him and all he can say is 'Jim'. The guy was asking Floyd questions then holding the mic so far away you could barely hear Pretty Boy speak, and then interupted him anyway. Unbelievable.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

To some pundits Chris Arreola is the saviour of the Heavyweight division. "He's got great power" they say, "he throws better combinations than any heavyweight out their" they insist, and "he's American (well, close enough.)" The last part is the key to the hype around Arreola who, were he Eastern European, would not be getting this title shot. US boxing fans are so desperate for a new young gun to come up and steal the glory back from the Eastern bloc that they have now, ridiculously, placed all of their hopes in this tubby over-grown journeyman. That's a lot of weight for Arreola to carry!

However, Arreola has one thing going for him: motivation. Most US heavys of recent years who have travelled the pond to face one of Klitschko brothers have talked a good fight, but when the bell rings their hesitation bellies the reality - that they have come for a payday and an ass-whoopin'. Arreola is different - he genuinely fancies his chances, and has a home town adavantage. Who knows, maybe that self belief will propel him to greatness; maybe, at 38 Vitali is finally staring to get old.

Make no mistake though, 'Dr. Iron Fist' is a massive step up in class and SIZE for Arreola. He will be hit harder than ever before, and you never know how a man will react to tha. What is ACTUALLY going to happen in this fight is a beat down. Arreola will undoubtedly have his moments in the first three of four rounds. From then on, however, Vitali will take over will his solid jab and power punching, swatting the tubby one like to a brutal stoppage. The effect on Arreola's career will depend on how long he or his corner decides to persevere. I think he's a proud man, and expect the beat-down to effectively be career ending.

Vitali KO between rounds 8-10

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think your giving Arreola too much credit by saying he'll last until 8-10. I don't think he has the stamina to last 5. I'm calling for 3rd -4th round KO because i've seen Arreola rocked by lesser men than the good Doctor. I think Arreola comes in and goes for broke in the first couple rounds. Once the early onslaught is avoided and Arreola is gassed, he will be taken out shortly thereafter.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You may well be proven right. I'm just banking on Arreola's will to win and Vitali's natural patience to combine and buy Chris a few more rounds.

Either way, I don't see how Arreola wins this.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think he's a proud man, and expect the beat-down to effectively be career ending.
    Agreed, especially since Arreola is saying things like "He'll have to kill me to stop me."

Careful what you wish for, big fella...

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You may well be proven right. I'm just banking on Arreola's will to win and Vitali's natural patience to combine and buy Chris a few more rounds.

Either way, I don't see how Arreola wins this.
    I agree with you. One thing that makes this fight something to look forward to is what you are talking about. If Arreola's will to win is what we think it is, he will go after the big man instead of conservatively standing on the outside trying to win a jabbing contest. We have seen that fight over and over again. If Chris doesn't realize he is in over his head and goes for it, it should be damn entertaining no matter how long it goes.

king of cool
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    04-01-2024 @ 06:43 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Floyd.

I like Arreola. As you have all pointed out, the dude HAS heart. And he can hit. Plus I hate everybody with the last name Klitschko.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Props to Binnie who had the fight pegged. I give Chris a standing ovation for his effort against Vitali. That was one of the best heavyweight fights in a long time even though it was one sided.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Agreed. I think the ref made a good call - Arreola's pride was going to send him into a dangerous territory.

I think his days as a contender are over, however. Who's he going to challenge next, Wlad?

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Kelly Pavlik - Paul Williams Dec 5th.

Given that both of these guys average 100 punches per round, this should be a killer! I don't think Pavlik has fully recovered mentally from Hopkins, but I wonder if Williams will be able to consistently take his punch. Should be a great fight.

Rumours are that Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones Jr are finally having a rematch. Pretty meaningless now, really. Jones' legs are gone, which means he might have problems finding Bhop. I would have prefered Hopkins to have taken on Dawson, but Golden Boy needs a 'mega' fight and this is one that will undoutedly do reasonable PPV.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Kelly Pavlik - Paul Williams Dec 5th.

Given that both of these guys average 100 punches per round, this should be a killer! I don't think Pavlik has fully recovered mentally from Hopkins, but I wonder if Williams will be able to consistently take his punch. Should be a great fight.

Rumours are that Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones Jr are finally having a rematch. Pretty meaningless now, really. Jones' legs are gone, which means he might have problems finding Bhop. I would have prefered Hopkins to have taken on Dawson, but Golden Boy needs a 'mega' fight and this is one that will undoutedly do reasonable PPV.
    Pavlik + Williams = fight of the year candidate

I kind of wonder who would actually spend 50 bucks to see an over the hill Jones vs the seemingly ageless BHop. I wouldn't think that even the most staunch supporters of both fighters would be willing to fork out the money in this economy.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Well, Roy still has to fight Danny Green so I'm not sure its a done deal yet.

Pavlik-Williams has the potential to be a classic!

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Anyone see the opening two fights of Showtime's 'Super Six' tournament?

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Absolutely. Abraham's knockout of Taylor was classic. The Froch fight, however, was difficult to watch short of the roughhousing. Probably a little closer than the judges scoring indicated but no complaints here.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I actually has Dirrell winning by 2 rounds, but it could hardly be called a robbery. If Dirrell gets rid of his amateur habits - like complaining to the ref abotu anything remotely rough - and becomes a little more offensive, he'll be quite a force.

I'm not sure whether Abraham looked good or Taylor looked bad - the KO was brutal, but it was classless of him and his corner to start celebrating whilst Jermain was still on the flaw and clearly hurt. Abraham might end up winning this whole thing, it's got to be between him and Kessler...

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

This Saturday: Niccoli Valuev - David Haye - WBA Heavyweight Championship

How do you solve a problem like Valuev? Over seven feet tall and approxmiately 350lbs? Paradoxically, despite being as big as a barn door the Russian is hard to hit because his freakishly long arms allows him to keep his opponents at bay - probably the only real 'skill' he possess. Beaten only once - by Ruslan Chagaev - the dull giant has been a blight on the heavyweight division for almost a decade, and I imagine most fans would love to see him KTFO. 'Timmmmmmbeeeeeeeer'! Is David Haye the man for that job? Possibly. Haye has big power - he put Monte Barret down five times with blows that only GLANCED off him. He is also fast by heavyweight standards, which means he may be able to move in and out to grind Valuev down. However, punching almost 12 inches about your head will rob punches of steam, and having to deal with all of that weight bearing down on you is going to be draining - and Haye has only ever done 12 rounds once. It's a big ask, literally, and once compounded by the fact that Haye has only fought two heavyweights. David also doesn't have the best chin in the world, but there again, Valuev doesn't really have much power (ironic, huh?) All of this makes for an interesting matchup. I imagine that Haye will win the fight on points, but be robbed of the decision in Germany in much the same way that Evander Holyfield was last year. Let's just hope he lands a Hayemaker in the early rounds to KO the giant.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,397 Times in 6,054 Posts

I might watch this it looks like a laugh.

It reminds me of that shit Rocky film with the Russian, Rocky IV I think...

Thread Information