X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

Originally posted by vandeleur
    I would settle for that just to shut khan up ... i get his point but the more he goes on about it instead of sorting a rematch and knocking him out the more his stock drops.
    Exactly. The rematch was going to happen anyway - no-one needed selling on it. So why cry like a bitch?
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Well...I can't fucking stand Mayweather...but this really makes Pacquaio look like a bitch...when the real bitch here is clearly fucking Arum...

What a douche...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by binnie
        Rumour tonight is that Pacman has chosen Cotto as his next opponent. Does anyone need to see that rematch?

Shit, boy. Fight Floyd. If that won't work, fight JMM again. At least that would be a challenge.
        Pac fraud is a pussy, period, end of story. He knows Floyd would beat his ass and destroy his blown up, fraud image. Fuck Bob Arum to.

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

Originally posted by vandeleur
          I thought all the talk was that the pac/mayweather might come off.
          That has been the talk. Mayweather clearly wants it right now. Someone in Paman's camp is delaying. I suspect it's Arum not wanting to deal with Mayweather.

Fingers crossed, but at this rate these guys will be 55 before they get it on.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Mayweather is a cunt...I can't fucking stand him...I wish I could...because I can't stand Pacquaio either...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• TFM_Dale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              Mayweather is a cunt...I can't fucking stand him...I wish I could...because I can't stand Pacquaio either...
              Don't have to like him to know he would own pac Fraud.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

I read somewere that it was who would put up the purse , pac's side were saying mayweathers side they couldnt gaurantee a half of the purse etc etc .... Am thinking the whole jail thing focused mayweather on the ticking clock hence the text about wanting it on the 5th.
                Its gotta happen and I think the mayweather camp maybe will be more flexable this time .
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Oh...fuck the jail term...it's three fucking months...christ...imagine the training he could do in the fucking prison...

Of course...he'll have to do it walking bowlegged...but whatever...

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by binnie
                    Exactly. The rematch was going to happen anyway - no-one needed selling on it. So why cry like a bitch?
                    Totally , think he looked a bit of a bad loser over the whole thing ... saying that i dont know about this guy checking the score cards and the amendments but fuck it , fight him again and make sure it doesnt get to points ... but saying that peterson will draw from the victory so it will be a great fight.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                      Don't have to like him to know he would own pac Fraud.
                      It would be like watching Baltimore/New England in the NFL...it really doesn't interest me a whole lot...

If Cuntweather wins, he never shuts the hell up...

If Pacquaio wins...well...at least I don't understand him...so there's that...

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                        Oh...fuck the jail term...it's three fucking months...christ...imagine the training he could do in the fucking prison...

Of course...he'll have to do it walking bowlegged...but whatever...
                        3months without sleep and watching your back , every hard man wanting a shot .. think it would focus my mind

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Mayweather has recently said "January 16th was Dr. Martin Luther King birthday.January 17th was Muhammad Ali's birthday and May 5th is Pacquiao ass whooping day".Any takers?
                          I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                          Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

Certainly.

Following the press over the last few days it is CLEAR that Bob Arum (or someone in Team Pacquiao) is blocking this fight. Mayweather has called Pacquiao out clear and persistently; De La Hoya has been pushing to make the fight; and we know that calls have been made.

Arum has used the following excuses: 1) Pacman's cuts won't heal in time (bullshit); 2) the new arena in Vegas won't be completed in time and they'll lose money in a smaller venue (c'mon, think of the PPV Bob!); 3) Mayweather doesn't have the promoter to guarentee his purse.

Someone is protecting the cash cow.

Perosnally, I think it's a great fight. To dominate, Mayweather would have to be more aggressive than normally, otherwise he risks allowing Pacman to nick rounds on workrate. I've always imagined the first 4-5 rounds as very competitive whilst Money gets used to the speedy, relentless southpaw barage, and they taking over in the second half of the fight. I see him targetting the body a lot more than usual.

It seems that Mayweather-Martinez at a catch-weight is more likely for 5/5. That's a great, great fight too.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Thanks for catching me up.I have not looked in on boxing for a while but i heard that Arum has made some pathetic comments on why the fight cannot be.From what i have heard he clearly cares more about a fatter pay check than giving the sport and its loyal followers what it has needed for a long time.Perhaps he a little worried for his guys ability?(have heard it said that Pacquiao has already started the downward slope).It would be a real thrill to see both Pacquiao and Mayweather tested for once.Either way it is guys like Arum who are a cancer on the sport
                              I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                              Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                                Thanks for catching me up.I have not looked in on boxing for a while but i heard that Arum has made some pathetic comments on why the fight cannot be.From what i have heard he clearly cares more about a fatter pay check than giving the sport and its loyal followers what it has needed for a long time.Perhaps he a little worried for his guys ability?(have heard it said that Pacquiao has already started the downward slope).It would be a real thrill to see both Pacquiao and Mayweather tested for once.Either way it is guys like Arum who are a cancer on the sport

Been re reading mayweather tweets .. yesterday he said he has the backers for the purse which seemed to be the main problem ... but then says bob arnum knows the date cant change ...whats that about ?

Comment

Working...