X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's Bitch
    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by binnie
    Note: if you ever compare Amir Khan to Roy Jones again you will be able to hear me scream 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...' from the other side of the globe.
    I would never dream of comparing the skill sets
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Note: if you ever compare Amir Khan to Roy Jones again you will be able to hear me scream 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...' from the other side of the globe.
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• gbranton
        Veteran
        • Aug 2005

In his prime Roy would made Khan look like a schoolgirl.
        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by gbranton
          In his prime Roy would made Khan look like a schoolgirl.
          In his prime Roy would make almost anyone look like a schoolgirl

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Pacquiao says he may retire next year
            Get the latest breaking news on the Philippines and the world: News, Business, Overseas, Entertainment, Sports, and Lifestyle in text, video, photos, infographics and special reports.

Simply posturing perhaps?.If not then oh well......

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

Yes, it's posturing.

Who'd turn down $50 million?
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

To be honest i think the ship has sailed on that one

Comment

• gbranton
                  Veteran
                  • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                  In his prime Roy would make almost anyone look like a schoolgirl
                  Agreed. I don't think most fans really grasp how great he was. I met him twice and I think he's generally a nice guy as well. I wish he would just quit for good, he's an embarrassment now.
                  "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

Whats the deal are we giving up on pac mayweather after their respective fights ( bradley doesnt have it for me to match pac and mayweather cotto ...mayweather all the way )....
                    Mayweather is only in jail 90 days ... how much of that will he actually serve ???
                    When he gets out the big money will still be there for a pacman match up

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by gbranton
                      Agreed. I don't think most fans really grasp how great he was. I met him twice and I think he's generally a nice guy as well. I wish he would just quit for good, he's an embarrassment now.
                      Cool you met roy jones jnr tho .... wait till i am pissed and ask me about when my mum met ali !!!!!!!! true bizare story

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Do tell

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

dude am only half baked but will spill the beans coz i plan on getting wrecked any way ....
                          So my mum total geordie woman wouldnt know a sportsman if she met one is in newcastle one day shopping .
                          Cut to tea time in the vandeleur family me and my brothers are all home from school and having our tea and in comes my dad and he sits down for tea as were finishing.
                          So my mam is telling my dad about her day and says .....this is the story , my mam goes ...
                          Am in boots and there are lots of people about and the manager is shushing people away and there are a couple of people behind me and lots of noise so i turn round and there is that coloured man you keep talking about out of the papers , i think he plays football but he is gorgeous ... so people are trying to take his photo and he has people with them trying to shush them away so i speak to him and i let him in to get served quickly ... and he chats away to me ...mind he is canny .
                          End of story until the news came on and shows muhammad ali had been in newcastle all day and my mam walks is as were watching the news and goes ....eeeee thats him he is lovely mind ....

to this day my dad who worships ali ...as we all should ...could strangle her no autograph and its way before mobiles with camera's

My mam and muhammad ali
                          Last edited by vandeleur; 02-13-2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by vandeleur
                            Whats the deal are we giving up on pac mayweather after their respective fights
                            Pretty much yes.In reality if these guys wanted to fight each other they would have by now.They should be on Mayweather - Pacquiao 3 by now.Bigger things in boxing have been overcome in order to make a fight happen than how the money is split up.These guys seem more interested in convincing fans the other guy fears him or the other guy is an asshole.The reason thing i can think of for them not fighting is they do not want to.I am not 100% on the arum not letting it happen either.I am pretty sure promoters are there to serve the fighters not the other way round.If Manny really wanted it he would put Arum in line.If Floyd really wanted it he would just split the fucking money.Imagine if Ali and Smokin' Joe pulled this crap,Moaning like women about one thing or another instead of fighting.

The only way this fight will ever happen is if Floyd stops fearing for his 0 or if Pacquiao cuts his strings

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

The only way this fight will ever happen is if Floyd stops fearing for his 0 or if Pacquiao cuts his strings[/QUOTE]

I hear what you say .. just gotta hope that it happens but am an eternal optimist, i used think dave would get back in van halen

Comment

• binnie
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2006

I really think it's all about Arum. He'll probably only let Pacman fight Floyd once he realises that his days as the cash cow are done....
                                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...