• Show
Clear All
  • Hyman Roth
    Veteran
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by thome
    I know this guy, (we all know what that means) that did what Paris di
    only habitually a # of years ago and I (hu Hmm) wasn't with a billion
    dollar law firm and my dog got "this guy" off with 5 days and it was split over the two weekends so i didn't have to notify my co.

She is being made a example of but, she has probably fukked up a lot of impresionable little girls and they need to know, you gonna pay someday.

Southpark aired the Paris episode and it was killer wrong.lol
    LMMFAO!!! I'm dumb but that may be the funniest post I have ever read on the Innernut. EVER.lol
    Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Isaac R.
      Head Fluffer
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by thome
      Even simple withdrawal from booze can kill you. She probably needs
      a detox center first.
      Tough shit...she wouldn't be the first junkie to detox in county. Might do her skinny ass some good

Comment

• BALLYJUNKIE
        Head Fluffer
        • Nov 2004

EVERYBODY ON THID BOARD WOULD DO PARIS IN A MINUTE ,INCLUDING THE WOMEN ...........SO SHUT UP !!!

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BALLYJUNKIE
          EVERYBODY ON THID BOARD WOULD DO PARIS IN A MINUTE ,INCLUDING THE WOMEN ...........SO SHUT UP !!!
          100% wrong. I wouldn't touch her with your dick, let alone mine.

In any regards, I would imagine said sheriff who released her is going to be looking really strongly at being held in contempt, considering Paris' judge ordered that she NOT be released to her home to serve it out.

Frankly, I hope the judge fucking DOUBLES her sentence. And fines the sheriff who released her whatever amount Paris' people gave to him for the early release.
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Isaac R.
            Head Fluffer
            • Dec 2006

Absolutely Goddamn Right.

I'd hit that shit inna hot minute...her friend to...

Then again, I've always had self esteem issues.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Summed up to a T.

Salute!
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Mt. Krakalak
                Roadie
                • Apr 2006

F**kin' bitch, that Paris!!!! How long will it be before her "house arrest" sentence is relaxed to allow some driving around town to shop, or partying?
                What the hell is next?
                http://joemonahansnewmexico.blogspot.com/drama.jpghttp://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...y/bullshit.jpg

Comment

• Ellyllions
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2006

WRONG!
                  Not a chance in hell I'd touch her.

Saw a photo of her yesterday and she had bruises on her thighs. Those were from being poked with that 10 ft. pole we hear so much about.
                  "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mt. Krakalak
                    F**kin' bitch, that Paris!!!! How long will it be before her "house arrest" sentence is relaxed to allow some driving around town to shop, or partying?
                    What the hell is next?
                    Well, Monday will reveal a lot once they haul her ass back into court...
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Absolutely Goddamn Right.

I'd hit that shit inna hot minute...her friend to...

Those two women together don't even make one actual woman.If a three way was to be the evenings festivities...?
                      I would probably dislocate one of their hips .
                      They look like Scarecrows.Batan death march chicks, all riddled with
                      Scurvy and Malaria, dried up at 20 something, do I need to go on?

Comment

• Ellyllions
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2006

The news is saying that taking care of someone like her in a jail is difficult in that she has to be attended to in a "special" way.

Fuck that. I worked a lock-up for 2 years. You're responsible for the safety and care of every single person in that lock-up. You're to check on them every 30 minutes and get a response from them when you do. If Paris was a special case then it was because the personnel treated her in a special way.

The other argument is that if one County worker allowed the sale of one photo of her in lock-up, they could retire on the money that they'd get paid for that photo. Another LA County fuck-up. If you can't trust the people working for you, then get some people you can trust.

What all of this boils down to is the LA County Sheriff's office giving her SPECIAL TREATMENT and making excuses for it. It would serve them right if they had an influx of prisioners demanding home incarceration due to "mental issues" trying to get the treatment Paris got.

If it had been anyone else, they'd laugh the woman into humiliation.
                        "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• ace diamond
                          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                          Ally, I completely agree, although I'd never wish a disability on someone (I feel your anger though)

Is the food in prisons really that bad?

I mean I'm sure it's not delicious but it's got to be edible, right?

Fuck, if I was at the mercy of somebody else, I sure as hell wouldn't have kicked up a fuss like that.

But then, I'm not a multi-millionaire heriess with a team of lawyers waiting to sue for maltreatment.

Pisses me off.
                          yes, the food in california jails is really that fucking bad.
                          i know pigs who would not even touch that shit if it was put in their slops trough.
                          i should know.
                          Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                          When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                          "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• CROWBAR
                            Commando
                            • Sep 2004

Now they're saying that she's going to communicate with the judge via telephone! I hope that judge throws her right back in the clink. Then files charges against the sheriff for contempt. The judge said originally no furloughs, no electronic monitoring, do not get out of jail. I hope he's pissed!

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

In this case, I firmly believe that lethal injection is fitting.
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Hmm...on second thought, who'd be up for the first televised electric chair execution?

"DEAD BITCH WALKING!"
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...