Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Savicki
    • Jan 2004

Missing mom found dead.

John and Callahan Walsh will turn to viewers’ leads as they analyze America’s most gripping cases. Watch on FOX and stream next day on Hulu.

The baby was due in just one and a half weeks.
    I hope the murderer gets what's coming to him or her: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070624/...ant_woman_dead
    Another arrest has been made.
    sigpic
  • blonddgirl777
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Thank you for the infos. Steve...

How very, very sad!
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
    Originally posted by VanHalener
    ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
    Originally posted by FORD
    ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

It's Very Sad News Indeed.

Hang them by their balls I say.
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• matt19
        Sniper
        • Mar 2005

I was wondering what happened with this story, thanks for the info steve.
        Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• Steve Savicki
          • Jan 2004

For some reason I am more saddened about this because the 4th of July holiday is coming up.
          sigpic

Comment

• fryingdutchman
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
            For some reason I am more saddened about this because the 4th of July holiday is coming up.
            Yes...4th of July always prompts reflections on murdered moms and their unborn children.

I understand they're cancelling 4th of July in Modesto, CA this year.

C'mon, Steve!! This is an incredibly tragic story no matter what time of year it is!

4th of July makes it WORSE for you?? I don't give a shit whether it's July 4th or October 17th....this story is horrible from every angle.

Mother's Day I could see....but July 4th?

Regardless, if Bobby Cutts is found guilty, they should take his PD service revolver and shoot him in the rectum before putting two in the back of his head.

Last edited by fryingdutchman; 06-25-2007, 05:03 AM.
            Originally posted by perilouspete
            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

This Bobby Cutts asshole looks like a real piece of shit.

Below is taken from http://truecrimeblog.blogspot.com/se.../Bobby%20Cutts

Questions have swirled around the father of Jessie Marie Davis's children ever since her disappearance from her home just north of Canton, Ohio on June 13, 2007. Is Bobby Cutts Jr. an outstanding law enforcement officer and devoted father to his several children by at least 3 women, or is he a stone killer who decided to eliminate one girlfriend and the baby she had on the way, make his already over-active domestic life a little less complicated?

On the one hand, Cutts has done several things right since Jessie disappeared. He has participated in searches for Jessie, and he has appeared to be very patient with law enforcement making it clear that he is a suspect in Jessie's disappearance. Cutts has withstood assaults on the airwaves from crime pundits and ex girlfriends alike, not to mention all the suspicion voiced against him in blogs, on message boards, and in blog comments.

On the other, there are things like this available online -- DALAW150 (link broken, early a.m., 6/23/07 -- mirror).

It appears to be a profile for Bobby Cutts Jr. at Plentyoffish.com, a dating site. (NOTE: I made a mirror of the page here -- didn't render well, but you should get a good idea of what Cutts had up, if the original goes bye-bye.)

I don't know who originally discovered Bobby Cutts Jr.'s Plentyoffish.com profile (may have been on Nancy Grace's show on CNN HN), but I do know that commentator JJ posted it on the previous True Crime Blog post about Jessie Davis's disappearance half an hour ago. JJ's response to queries about where the link was found were not completely clear, so it may have first been posted to a message board. (Link goes to where I found it posted at Websleuths.com, by websleuther i.b. nora.)

It comes as no surprise that Cutts would have such a profile. He does after all appear to have children with at least 3 different women -- his wife, Kelly (Schaub) Cutts, model and actress Nikki Giavasis, and the missing woman, Jessie Davis.

And he is somewhat honest on the profile page as well -- he states that he is a cop, where he lives, and states that he is separated -- all facts out there about Cutts since Jessie Davis disappeared under strange and deeply troubling circumstances over a week ago. Cutts also says in his profile that he has children, but appears to say that he doesn't want anymore. Whether that is the Plentyoffish.com default profile setting as it is on MySpace or not, I do not know.

(NOTE ADDED LATER: The default setting for a Plentyoffish.com profile when the profile asks "Do you want children?" is Prefer Not to Say. One must choose the "Does not want children" answer. The thumbnail on the right shows the profile creation page as it looks with default settings intact.)

DALAW150's profile indicates that he's interested only in meeting a woman to "hang out," yet this is what he wrote under the heading "First Date":

I WOULD LIKE TO DO WHATEVER THE OTHER PERSON WOULD LIKE TO DO FOLLOWED BY DINNER AND POSSIBLE DRINKS. THE NIGHT COULD END THERE OR IT COULD LEAD TO A LONG DRIVE OR LONG WALK BEFORE WE CALL IT A NIGHT.OR...

Or what, Officer Cutts? Just "hang out" some more?

If it were only a post on a dating site, it might be more evidence (unneeded, really), that Bobby Cutts Jr. is at the very least a player. A charming, good-looking, charismatic man who revels in the attention he gets from women and takes full advantage of it as well, regardless of his attachments.

But there were some deeper details on Mr. Cutts's dating profile that most people might not know to look for.

His main profile pic when you first see the page is this shot of Cutts wearing a towel.

There are three other photos associated with the profile: one of Cutts with an elderly man, perhaps a grandparent; this one, of Cutts with a toddler; and a shot of Officer Cutts flirting with the camera -- or the person taking the photo.

The Firefox Web browser has a feature that can sometimes reveal interesting data about certain Web pages. It tends to only work on static pages, such as those where the Plentyoffish.com photos of Bobby Cutts Jr. are hosted.

On a blank area of the page, you right click and bring up a small menu. At the bottom of the menu, there is an option for "page info." Click the image on the left to see an example.

Selecting "page info" brings up a box that tells you a bit about the page you're looking at. Including the last time that page was "modified." The image on the right is a screen capture of the same page seen above, with the date last modified for that photo of Cutts in uniform -- Wednesday, June 06, 2007 11:14:01 AM.

Frequently, "date modified" means the date the image was first uploaded to the Web.

Bobby Cutts uploaded three images shortly after 11 in the morning on June 6, 2007. They were family-friendly, all of them -- the elderly gentleman, the little kid, the friendly if flirtatious cop.

Bobby Cutts Jr. uploaded one other photo -- 5 days later, on Monday, June 11, 2007, at 9:41:08 AM. This one.

The screen capture with the date modified highlighted is on the left, just click to enlarge.

On June 6, Cutts had an "estranged" wife with two children. He had Nikki Giavasis, and one child by her. Jessie Marie Davis had little Blake, and Chloe was on the way -- in less than a month. Yet Cutts either created or went to his Plentyoffish.com "DALAW150" profile and uploaded three new photos. Then, less than a week later, he added the topless shot. And just two days after the beefcake pic was put online, Jessie Marie Davis vanished, seemingly without a trace.

Those who cannot believe Bobby Cutts Jr. would harm Jessie Davis, or anyone with a defense attorney mindset would either say that it's the Web, you can fake stuff, or they would say that these things are coincidences and do not have any bearing on Jessie's disappearance.

But for me, the timing is everything, here. I have to wonder if plans were conceived on a certain day early in June, and if 5 days later, they were solidified.

And a certain Casanova cop decided it was time to officially go on the prowl, again.

Yeah...I know. Innocent until proven guilty.

But I have a feeling this guy is going down....hard.

And what's left behind? Children all over the place with no Daddy.

I feel horrible for Jessie Davis' little boy, who was apparently the last one to see her alive.

The boy reportedly told investigators that "Mom broke the table" and "Mom was in the carpet."

Conjures up all sorts of horrible images about what that little boy saw the night his mom was killed.
              Last edited by fryingdutchman; 06-25-2007, 05:15 AM.
              Originally posted by perilouspete
              fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

That fucker deserves to be murdered in the same fashion as he killed Jessie.

Fucking worthless shitbag.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                  ... take his PD service revolver and shoot him in the rectum before putting two in the back of his head.
                  I have a better idea...

Take his curling iron, shuve it in his rectum, plug it, wait 'til it gets hot and NOT put to bullets in his head...
                  WAIT until he just can't stand the heat anymore!
                  ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                  ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• bantonelli
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                    Yes...4th of July always prompts reflections on murdered moms and their unborn children.

I understand they're cancelling 4th of July in Modesto, CA this year.

C'mon, Steve!! This is an incredibly tragic story no matter what time of year it is!

4th of July makes it WORSE for you?? I don't give a shit whether it's July 4th or October 17th....this story is horrible from every angle.

Mother's Day I could see....but July 4th?

Regardless, if Bobby Cutts is found guilty, they should take his PD service revolver and shoot him in the rectum before putting two in the back of his head.
                    This story is so sad.

I was wondering the same thing about WHY the significance on July 4th?????

SS - Sometimes you say things that make me stop in my trax and say "What?" (Don't worry, I'm not critiquing you, just wondering what you were thinking?)

Like FlyingDutch said...it's a terribly tragic story no matter what time of the year.
                    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• SparkieD
                      Veteran
                      • Sep 2006

And I have an even better idea...meat grinder, dick first
                      Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                      Originally posted by rustoffa
                      Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by SparkieD
                        And I have an even better idea...meat grinder, dick first
                        You and I should open a dunjeon...
                        And NOT a fetish one! :eek:

Comment

• SparkieD
                          Veteran
                          • Sep 2006

I can see it now...Blondie & Blondie's House o' Torture. I like it.

We could still open up a fetish branch. Rule number one: Look, get the shit beat outta ya, but DO NOT TOUCH!
                          Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                          Originally posted by rustoffa
                          Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                            • Jan 2004

Well, it is sad any time of the year. I guess what I was trying to say is that the 4th will be hard on everyone (everyone who cares about this) because the baby was due the day before.
                            What's even more enraging is that Cutts was a cop.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Redballjets88
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

sad stuff i see a lot of it on the newa
                              R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

Working...