X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise

PS: Hey, Philouze... If you have any trouble with the English language, I teach it. Just in case.
    You should PM Thome.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by philouze
      No you don't.. )
      Actually, I'm up to take a dump. Feels like a cock comin out... LMFAO
      This has to be a troll! LMFAOOL!!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
        See that right there? A basic point/counterpoint....pure logic. As far as the respective weight of each point goes? Matt wins, as per the norm.

Let me explain why!

Fact: Still no tour.

Sure, it's a fact- there is, however, little we can do as members of an online community to alter this fact.

Fact: It's not the end of the world

Well it's not that we can all collectively fuck off and become Nickleback fans.
        Or one of those bands where the new album comes with a prescription for Prozac.

We could get together and do a tour where we offer our opinions on various topics like
        Do Michael Anthony's background vocals cause candida overgrowth in household pets?, has Dave visited the site part 12?, is Pflo still a Kunt ? or do A Little Ain't Enough cassettes fly better after a car accident than Cyndi Lauper cassettes, which would presumably bounce an extra half-block?

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
          We could get together and do a tour where we offer our opinions on various topics like
          Do Michael Anthony's background vocals cause candida overgrowth in household pets?, has Dave visited the site part 12?, is Pflo still a Kunt ? or do A Little Ain't Enough cassettes fly better after a car accident than Cyndi Lauper cassettes, which would presumably bounce an extra half-block?
          The Roth Army Spoken Word Tour Of The Americas?

The Roth Army Warped Tour Of Canada?

Debunking anti-social behavior: An evening with The Roth Army?

It could probably work if the colorful personalities on the board were willing, and comfortable in front of a hostile audience.

Why would the audience be hostile? Glad I supposed you might ask! Just the nature of a properly gorilla-marketed cuntcept...."Roth Army" ....just add anything to it. It's fairly easy...two months out, we pay like 30 to 50 bucks for an ad in whatever city's fringe paper. Think grainy stock photo of the Indigo Girls photoshopped with Mike Vick.

Are you kidding me? Better bring your A game!!!

Nitro Express could open the show with something like:

"Good evening. I'd like to welcome everyone to the Roth Army Road Show. Did everyone see the ad? Yeah, I saw it too. See, I'm from Jackson Hole....WYOMING!!! We don't have folk-rocking LESBIAN DOG FIGHTERS IN JACKSON HOLE!!!

That's actually pretty weak...like my version of what Nitro Express would say on the Roth Army Spoken Word Road Show.

Anyone else wanna tackle the premise?
          :confused:

Comment

Working...