Oh man those clips are too funny

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    happy birthday ford...here is a song for ya

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u7ud4l4R2Mc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u7ud4l4R2Mc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

On Fire
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    Well, Jero, how're you doing, bro?

You're right, there's even worse...

I'm wondering what could be a sort of froggie Van GHAYGAR... But that would mean there would have once been a sort of French CVH, which sounds as probable as a Saudi version of the Rolling Stones!
    Great man! thanks!

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    I need to learn how to do the youtube thing.

I found more of ANONYMOUS LINKER - LIVE FROM MOM'S BASEMENT!!! :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVOI8byA0pY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6QuXOcHdfA
    this IS the real hagar, isn't he??? :confused:

Thanks forthe dream.- DLR
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by FORD
    You mean this one?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSpMDFPxbfg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSpMDFPxbfg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    holy shit....that is some of the funniest shit ever! I'm cryin' over here....
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey, I found another piece of Van Hagar French Fromage

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lAoJTPrypfA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lAoJTPrypfA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Hagar is so fucking pathetic. I have never seen a grown man lay down assuming the "diaper-changing" position....

at least not on stage, anyway.

he looks like a Twisted Sister reject, like he wasn't preeetty enough to make the cut

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well the Links definitely has a pro-Sammy bias and with that his buddies. Its really becoming the Hagar Navy.

I like Mike but to some people there, you would think that God created him on the 7th day. Anyway during the 2004 tour, none of my casual VH fans wanted to go. However with this upcoming tour, I have 12 people inquiring about when its going to happen. People are posting that this tour will do worse than 2004 because Mike is not there. Did not know bassplayer was the reason for 85 million in album sales.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ziggysmalls
    Well the Links definitely has a pro-Sammy bias and with that his buddies. Its really becoming the Hagar Navy.

I like Mike but to some people there, you would think that God created him on the 7th day. Anyway during the 2004 tour, none of my casual VH fans wanted to go. However with this upcoming tour, I have 12 people inquiring about when its going to happen. People are posting that this tour will do worse than 2004 because Mike is not there. Did not know bassplayer was the reason for 85 million in album sales.
    welcome zigg...glad you're here

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    if the tour happens brett will be the last to switch off the lights over "there"...

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The reason they have the major hard-on for Mike is that its the one thing wrong with the next version of VH w/Dave.

They have to bitch about something.

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    Also, one would have to be somewhat retarded to not realize that something's been brewing with VH, even when the tour was postponed. I've already stated it a gazillion times but Dave's silence speaks volumes.
    Yeah, I gotta agree. The boys are getting primed!!

On Fire
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ziggysmalls

Though he is part of the classic sound, I think you have a point here.

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    billboard has now picked it up

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/..._id=1003606613

Reunited Van Halen Eyeing Fall Arena Run
    David Lee Roth

July 03, 2007, 10:00 AM ET

Ray Waddell, Nashville
    A proposed summer amphitheater tour by a reunited Van Halen that was derailed when guitarist Eddie Van Halen checked into rehab now looks like it may be resurrected as a fall arena run. Several arena holds are in place in major markets for potential Van Halen dates, Billboard.com has learned.

The tour, negotiations for which were first tipped here on Jan. 24, would feature David Lee Roth, Eddie and Alex Van Halen and Eddie Van Halen's teenage son Wolfgang on bass.

Wheels had been in motion for a 40-date, Live Nation-produced amphitheater tour, with original frontman Roth back in the fold for the first time in more than 20 years. Van Halen last toured in 2004 with vocalist Sammy Hagar, grossing nearly $40 million, according to Billboard Boxscore.

But the reunion never got off the ground, and Eddie Van Halen entered a rehabilitation facility for undisclosed reasons in March. In the months since, the artist has been seen publicly looking healthy and fit.

The buzz surrounding the prospect of a Van Halen tour with Roth seems to point toward a successful trek. "I see it absolutely as an inevitability," Roth told Billboard.com more than a year ago regarding a tour with his ex-bandmates. "To me, it's not rocket surgery. It's very simple to put together. And as far as hurt feelings and water under the dam, like what's-her-name says to what's-her-name at the end of the movie 'Chicago' -- 'So what? It's showbiz!'"

aka BANTONELLI, DLR Babe
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Here we go again...

The ARMY in waiting...

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Pasadena Bunnie
    Here we go again...

The ARMY in waiting...
    At least it's worth the wait!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.

~Oscar Wilde

aka BANTONELLI, DLR Babe
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by LstLkly2Succeed
    At least it's worth the wait!
    Indeed it is!

Get your credit cards ready.....so curious to know what ticket prices will be?????????????????

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    happy birthday ford...here is a song for ya

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u7ud4l4R2Mc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u7ud4l4R2Mc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Oh my God that's awful! Almost as bad as the Van Hagar version!!

Is that the same band that did the "Final Countdown" cover?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Fretting Machine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh my God that's awful! Almost as bad as the Van Hagar version!!

Is that the same band that did the "Final Countdown" cover?
    Wouldn't be surprised if it were...

(Happy Beerday, dude! )
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

"How's it feel, old man?"
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    Mate,

Mike's "loyalty" ended a few miles back. I'm not blaming him cos he chose not to sit around for several years, with his thumb up his ass waiting for EVH to do something. However and instead, he decided to to stick his thumb up Hagar's ass instead which is where it's been firmly planted much to the dismay of the Halen's.

Again, it's nobody's fault persay. This is just where we are now. Ed's inspired (obviously) to play the real material with his son and brother and nobody can ever front VH excluding Dave. VOILA!!! This is where we are now.

Sides that, how are you Rov? It's good to see you as well.
    Hey Maximus,

Well each to his own, mate. I respectfully disagree. Granted that we dunno what's really going on behind the scenes with these guys, but I just can't see how Ed can't just put whatever bitterness he has regarding Mike - childish or not - behind him and move on from it. He seems to have made amendments with Dave - and it took him 20 years (and counting) to do so. Don't get me wrong, if Wolfie is really inspiring him to play again, then just let him (Wolfie) jam onstage with him and leave it at that.

Yep, doing fairly good, and good to see round too, mate!

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Eddie asked me to be in the band but I said no. I told him that I'm with Sammy all the way! Plus, Sammy said that he will be mad if I play with Van Halen. Also, Eddie said that they will not be playing any Van Hagar songs and this is not acceptable to me.

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    am i the only one here who thinks that a good part of ed is only doing this cuz his son is old enough to play and not cuz ed really wants to?

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well I think since Sam first left in 95, that Ed has been wanting to dip into the CVH catalog. Sammy was always against it and when Gary toured with them, you saw Feel Your Love Tonigh, Romeo Delight, Somebody Get Me A Doctor, Dance The Night Away, I'm the One and Unchained making it back into the set list.

You have the 1996 reunion and 2000 as well with Dave.

During 2004 tour, Ed would play CVH soundchecks and would drop little pieces in solo. He would improvise on Hagar songs but would nail the CVH songs. He seemed very bored with playing the Hagar stuff as well.

So I think he wants to do it. Partly for monetary reasons but I also think to stick it to Sam and Mike. I also think that even though they have their differences, Ed and Dave are closer than what we think. I also believe they know their best work was with each other. Remember my enemies enemy is my friend.

So I guess after a novel I believe Ed wants to do this. Its just a bonus having Wolfgang around,

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by JMJ
    am i the only one here who thinks that a good part of ed is only doing this cuz his son is old enough to play and not cuz ed really wants to?
    good point. hopefully, it's a mixture of that, and common sensibilities. first and foremost, he probably knew there was no way that weight shedding Val would agree to putting their collective progeny on display while he was fucked up as a football bat. secondly, and equally as hopefully? he probably didn't want to show up fucked up as a football bat with old #1 on the same stage.

no phoning it in with that totalitarian around!! no "5150 Time!"......no capri pants...no clowning around with a round clown around.

add a dash of just wanting to rockthefuckout?

halleylooya!!!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by rustoffa

...no clowning around with a round clown around.

LMAO!

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    My goodness people, it is what it is. It's Van Halen cos it has David Lee Roth and Edward Van Halen. Face it, that's what most of the planet thinks of when they put faces to the Van Halen band name.

It's also a reunion tour and it will be fun. Of course it's not going to be 1984 or whatever and who in their right mind thinks it will be?

It will be a plus if it snowballs into another album or something but there's activity going on and it's awesome.

I just get so friggin' sick and tired of people whining about the Mikey crap. Fine, no "Mikey" and you don't support it. So stay the fuck home cos there will be plenty of others that will fill your seats at the shows and DLR, AVH, EVH ain't gonna give a flying fuck about your "No Mikey No Van Haley" campaign either. Twerpy nitwits...

Seriously, fuck off already, go watch the Haganthony shit, be happy and shutup!!!
    It is what it is.

Not all it could be, though. And no real reason for it NOT to be all it could be.

Doesn't seem right for me to settle for less when it comes to Van Halen. Didn't settle for Van Hagar or Van Cherone, so why cut corners now?

Ain't shelling out money to see a greatest hits tour with 3/4's of the band there. Just not interested in it, and, frankly, these guys are capable of doing more than that.

Doesn't matter that the Van Halens and Roth don't care what anyone on this site thinks about it. This smacks of a lack of effort and taking the lazy way out on the part of the remaining members of the band.

You wanna settle for less, that's your biz.

Peace.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Everyone has their opinion on this. Some say without MA, it's not VH and some like me, couldn't give a rats ass if he is involved or not. Ed never thought highly of Mike, he never thought he pulled his weight in the band and became rich off of what him, Dave and Al were doing.

It definitly seems all that came to pass on the 04 tour with Spammy. I think it was the last show, when Ed went all pete townsend and trashed his guitar, screaming this is the end, it's over. I really believe Ed was just flat out tired of those two and said fuck it.

Ed, really never had a problem with Dave's work ethic, and knows he was his other half on creating all that great music on the six pack. He knew bringing Dave back in the band, it would legitimize VHonce again.

We can all speculate about wolfgang, but the kid might be just as creative as his dad, and really brings way more to the table than MA ever did. There's a differance in being a solid musician and being a musician that can actually right music and contribute.

I'm not saying that the kid can do that, but he has the genes for it, and i would guess that if Dave is up for it, the kid just might be that damn good.

I'll take three VH's and Dave any day, week, yr. or forever, than having a VH fronted by anyone other than Dave and MA on bass.

The yrs. of lackluster music, chessy ballads, and uninspired playing is over. Bring on the attitude, hard rockin and unforgetable music, that is VH.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    A concert starring:

David Lee Roth - Eddie Van Halen - Alex Van Halen - Wolfie Van Halen

IS Enough Van Halen for me!!!!!

Max is absolutely right.....so what if Bassplayer isn't in it at this point....stop whining...and if you can't stop whining, you know the alternative.
    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by rustoffa
    no "5150 Time!"......no capri pants...no clowning around with a round clown around.

add a dash of just wanting to rockthefuckout?

halleylooya!!!

YES!! Rustoffa's got it going on!

No Capri'd Clowns on this Tour!

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by bantonelli
    YES!! Rustoffa's got it going on!

No Capri'd Clowns on this Tour!
    Do you have a Spare bed at your place if I come over?

I mean for The Show,People.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Dan
    Do you have a Spare bed at your place if I come over?

I mean for The Show,People.
    Absolutely...Pasadena Hospitality - NZ hasn't seen hospitality the way we do it here in LA LA LAND....If I can't accommodate you here, there is always Paris' Hilton's Garden (Inn).

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Absolutely...Pasadena Hospitality - NZ hasn't seen hospitality the way we do it here in LA LA LAND....If I can't accommodate you here, there is always Paris' Hilton's Garden (Inn).
    Roth On,Bantonelli.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Max is absolutely right.....so what if Bassplayer isn't in it at this point....stop whining...and if you can't stop whining, you know the alternative.
    I have to agree. It might not be CVH, but 75% is better than jack shit....
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    u bet yer ass this is real this ain't no fuckin quiet riot people

max...where the fuck r ya?!

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    From canada.com (seems to be copied frm billboard)

Ray Waddell, Reuters
    Published: Wednesday, July 04, 2007

NASHVILLE (Billboard) - A proposed summer amphitheater tour by a reunited Van Halen that was derailed when guitarist Eddie Van Halen checked into rehab now could be resurrected as a fall arena run. Several arena holds are in place in major markets for potential Van Halen dates, Billboard.com has learned.

The tour would feature original singer David Lee Roth, Eddie and Alex Van Halen and Eddie Van Halen's teenage son Wolfgang on bass.

Wheels had been in motion for a 40-date amphitheater tour, with Roth back in the fold for the first time in more than 20 years. Van Halen last toured in 2004 with vocalist Sammy Hagar, grossing nearly $40 million, according to Billboard Boxscore.

But the reunion never got off the ground, and Eddie Van Halen entered a rehabilitation facility for undisclosed reasons in March. In the months since, the artist has been seen publicly looking healthy and fit.

Reuters/Billboard

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by JMJ
    u bet yer ass this is real this ain't no fuckin quiet riot people

max...where the fuck r ya?!
    Talk to me Goose...
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by binnie
    I have to agree. It might not be CVH, but 75% is better than jack shit....
    No offense Bin but "75%" od CVH my ass. It's pure unadulterated rock and roll and you're invited.

THIS LINEUP IS VAN HALEN!!! And with no sugarcoating.

It's Dave and Ed and nothing more needs to be said.

No Cabo Wabozos, nor Mikey Mulletheads, nor sheep of any kind. This is the REAL DEAL AND CONSISTS OF THE PURE FANBASE!!!

The rest of the motherfuckers will be far away pouting whilst all of us can rock out with our cocks out!!!

Again, this is the best thing for this tour or the future cos the last remnant's of the sheep fanbase are now gone and they can overeeat, buy hot sauce, have their fuckin' dreams and cry their sorrowsthat wannabe tequila whilst we hit the ground runnin'!!!

On Fire
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    A bit of topic but look at 19:25

http://allabout-sp.net/?p=raremedia/makingofsp

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Van HALEN RETURNS!
    =V V=
    ole No.1 The finest
    EAT US AND SMILE

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by KING OF THE HIL
    until we have a member of the band announce it its nothing but words
    Or Wolfgang restates the obvious: that he's too young to hang around 50-something men, and a father with an extremely addictive personality...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
    If Eddie's playing is like a couple years ago, what difference does it make what's going on on bass.
    Good points my man...

Originally posted by PlexiBrown
    What was the last VH CD that Mike played on?
    The last one the MATTERED!

Thread Information