X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Eddie & Valerie 1982 Double Interview.

Here is a 1982 Double Interview with Eddie Van Halen & Valerie Bertinelli. The first couple minutes is strickly Val... then around 3 minutes they shift to Van Halen. Also notice the earliest version of Panama between (2:00- 1:53)
    Enjoy!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vd0KfcYhXac"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vd0KfcYhXac" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Last edited by WARF; 07-04-2007, 02:52 PM.
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Shit... no wonder she broke up Van Halen... look at (1:02)

Sammy Hagar is her brother!!!

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

$20K per episode? I remember when the cast of Friends stuck together until they got $1,000,000 each for the last season. My how things have changed.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• monkeythe
        Foot Soldier
        • Apr 2004

1:36 - pure EVH

Comment

• bantonelli
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by WARF
          Shit... no wonder she broke up Van Halen... look at (1:02)

Sammy Hagar is her brother!!!
          LMAO!!!
          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Antman
            Commando
            • Jan 2004

No drugs or groupies. Denial is a motherfucker. I said it before - she's an annoying, controlling bitch.
            When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

She loved her man and hey it's one thing to have the Wisconsin Cheese Queen after your cock but when it's a famouse TV acress. Well, well, well....
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

I have Bagged relentlesly on her (val) on this site, i still feel that she Yoko'ed Ed into a Dave hater because of her want to posess Ed.

She posessed him into a balad writing softy and stole his mojo like a succubus.

I do want to say that they had to love each other and i feel for Ed
                in his life and divorce and family stuff.I do also feel like a dick for baggin on someones woman..

I see her now -not even in the same room- with that hog(kristie Alley), doing, "i'm not fat anymore commercials" while that (kristie) fat pig is wrapped head to toe with ace bandages. She looks like she has five dudes strap her into ace bandages to keep her lookin slim whata joke ....Sickening

They talk on the phone like thier best friends but they can't seem to be in the same studio for the shoot.

This is so perfect for my feelings of these Holl-o-wood Kuntz so fukkin stuck on their owning of the moment

Not sharing the stage but ACTING like they give a fuk.

Val has to have her acting money and probably a decent divorce settlement why is she alighning herself with this crap weight loss scam sh!t.

Just for the face time? Will she show up on VH1 at fat camp.

Jack off in a bathtub while selling t-shirts to save her house..ug!

If you are so ate up with the need, you would do this commercial. It let's me know she has a monkey a big 500 pound monkey of a need to be the "Show".At any cost

I still feel this need to posess is why she Stole Ed from VH

I have stated in the past at the break-up Ed would have said after awhile Dave is cool all is forgiven but I'll bet she was in his ear ruining any chance they had.

Ed has alwaays wanted to rock again with Dave but she was no help and probably a hinderance to any reunion..

After awhile Ed came to believe it was all bad.(sammy bitch had his ear too )Since she has gone he is warming up again.

Maybe they have a good divorce with a child they should keep it cool.

i have always thought she was instumental if not the whole reason for Ed's i don't ==NEED=== anyone, jump from reality.

That MF could have been cutting albums with musicians from all over the world and we need more of his talent .

I hope he sees a new VH as a chance to entertain us all with his gift and quit being a recluse .

My want is diff than a posessing, i simply would like to hear more i won't
                beg for it, or try to make these cats play .

If he wants to play with Dave I'm in, if he doesn't, so be it .

Sh!t like what he's got is a once in a lifetime thing and when parred with Dave ,timeless.

I enjoy music, good music, maybe more that anything ,anywhere.

sept'n booze, lol

So smile on Ed .........

FREEEEEEEEE................DOMMMMMMMM!!!!

whatever......

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

i guess i could psyco-analize my last post with ....

MF, who i see, as not down on the corner, layin down some music ,getting together with other musicians, nickles or not.

Keep us people who can't play or carry a tune, grasping at notes in the air, wondering where they will land an become something to groove to.

Believe you me, if i could, i would be in some smokey bar or anywhere , large venue or dive, i could, layin it down .

I'll be the old dude on the block with the cops at his house sayin turn it down.

Take my harp and hit the fukkin road.sho them wipper snappers...

You can see this in certain bands and musicians.... the drive...

I think it has been missing with ed

Where do it go

Comment

• light 'em up!
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Mar 2004

I remember this interview, but I haven't seen it in over 25 years. I was mesmerized by Ed in those days. Now I look at it and realize why I thought Ed was so cool... because he played in a band with David Lee Roth.

Comment

• Terry
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Not quite sure I'm buying into the supposition that Valerie played much of a role in the Van Halen split with Roth. Wasn't like the rest of the band and Dave, by ANY accounts, were extremely close friends prior to Ed marrying Bertinelli in 1981. The friction was there all along. Ed getting married and wanting to tour a bit less may have added to the tensions already there from the beginning, but that would probably have been the case regardless of who Ed married.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...