Thread: Michael Moore rips Mossad Agent Leslie "Wolf" Blitzer a new asshole!!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Talking Michael Moore rips Mossad Agent Leslie "Wolf" Blitzer a new asshole!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qvg-U6uKo6g"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qvg-U6uKo6g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DUMMY CONS FEAR ME!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    05-06-2012 @ 08:00 PM
    Status
    Thanks

OH, FUCK YEAH! Burned Wolfie's house to the fucking ground!

Thank the gods for people like Michael Moore.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Medium Pimpin
    Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    03-10-2013 @ 06:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I've seen every doc he's done. I've loved some, liked others but they were all entertaining and I'll go see this one. I've seen a few mins of "Sicko" and it will piss you off when you realize it IS TRUE!

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-04-2015 @ 02:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Ehhh...I'd say Wolf Blitzer kind of "served" him when he referenced Gupta actually performing surgery in the field on injured troops when he was in Iraq.

I saw Sicko, and while it's ends (yes, our health care system has major problems) were noble, Moore did an uneven at best job of analyzing them.

For starters, he could have interviewed one single, solitary United States Doctor in his entire film...that MIGHT have helped.

Canuklehead
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 10:34 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I think Moore does an "uneven" job of anything he tries to point out.

BUT...he brings about discussion and brings issues to the forefron t(He is more right than wrong).

People like him are needed.

The thing I can not grasp about the resistence to socialized medicine is the fact that people think it is OK for people to go without...for them to suffer.

Where is the almighty Christain Right?
    Should they not be preaching about helping everyone(Or do they and I have missed it...In my own defence I spend more time on Canadian issues)?

The whole issue of "waiting for days to see a doctor is crap"...I have a clinic 5 minutes away where my doctor practices.
    I may not get in to see him the day I want to but I will see someone there within an hour of walking in the door that day.
    If I want to see specifically him I have to plan ahead and make an appointment...oh the grief...LOL
    My records are there so they have everything they need to know.

Either I am just lucky in where I chose to buy a house or the scare tactics out there are obsurd.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

Originally posted by WACF
    The whole issue of "waiting for days to see a doctor is crap"...I have a clinic 5 minutes away where my doctor practices.
    I may not get in to see him the day I want to but I will see someone there within an hour of walking in the door that day.
    If I want to see specifically him I have to plan ahead and make an appointment...oh the grief...LOL

Either I am just lucky in where I chose to buy a house or the scare tactics out there are obsurd.
    It's the scare tactics. Most Americans I've talked to think it takes us days... I also know many who think that we don't have a choice in what doctor we see, that the government tells us who our doctors will be.

Moore has a point when he says the media outlets need to stop spewing out lies.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:25 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 Times in 3,459 Posts

Originally posted by WACF
    I think Moore does an "uneven" job of anything he tries to point out.

BUT...he brings about discussion and brings issues to the forefron t(He is more right than wrong).

People like him are needed.

The thing I can not grasp about the resistence to socialized medicine is the fact that people think it is OK for people to go without...for them to suffer.

Where is the almighty Christain Right?
    Should they not be preaching about helping everyone(Or do they and I have missed it...In my own defence I spend more time on Canadian issues)?

To be fair, and I've been as critical as anyone of the Christian Right, there seems to be an increasing awareness that morality has more causes than just abortion. Many Christian fundies are starting to find common cause with traditionally left wing movements on environment, anti-poverty initiatives, and on affordable health care. They are beginning, in some quarters, to realize that it's hard to justify the outrage over the aborting of unviable fetuses while ignoring child poverty.....

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

BTW, pretty clearly Wolf loved this and probably regards Moore as one of his more interesting interviews...

And I'm not sure where the "Wolf Blitzer is a secret Israeli agent/right wing shill" thing comes from.

He's also been on top of stories very embarrassing to this administration...

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-21-2010 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Nothing better than watching MM talk about how his movie 911 pointed out that there were no weapons of mass detruction found and his movie proved that fact and that it is still true.

Well Mike it was true before you made your movie, I can't figure out for the life of me how you got your intell on that fact and thanks for letting us know that without your movie we wouldn't know that they stilll have found no weapons of mass destruction.

You people pay for this crap, revel in it and blow my MF'n MIND!

MMs latest hit, the american public has been upset and wanting Medical reform.

Where in the FUK does he get this top secret info. Amazing !

I know what MM watches the local news in Jerkwater USA, copies a 69.5sec vid expose' by Klinde Bulldinkowitz Action Reporter.Then takes the info and writes a two hour movie about his top secret finding and you freeks pay 9$ +7$
    for popcorn and jerk each others puds at how really important this movie is.

I will now retire to the garage for cigars and exhaust fumes .

Anyone seen my KEYS!!!
    Last edited by thome; 07-10-2007 at 05:49 PM.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Moore was on with Blitzer again, and they were pretty amicable this time. Moore thanked Wolf for telling him that Sicko was basically a great effort, off camera.
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-10-2007 at 06:10 PM.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,285 Times in 1,503 Posts

Blog Entries
    Moore didn't hold back with Blitzer, but Blitzer didn't rise to the bait...kinda hard to say if Blitzer held his own or not, because he clearly wasn't going to get sucked into a conversation with Moore about the responsibilities of a journalist...

Agreed that people like Moore are useful. Having said that, I found I enjoyed 'Sicko' probably the least out of all his efforts. However, he gets a tip of the hat from me in just bringing the matter of stingy insurance companies up and attempting to get it out front and center in a way that most major news organizations (and virtually all of the current presidential candidates) aren't.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-10-2015 @ 11:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

There is quite a lot of truth in Sicko for sure, one of the main reasons I voted for Nader was Universal Healthcare was a big issue with him.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The truth about/or in the MM movie is on the front page of every paper, every media show ,every ragmag, every day.

Since 1776

WHAT ...........THE................. FUKK

MM and his Gore like friends bore me to death. Paris all of them,MM is just a whore for Cash/Face time and found an audience in the forgetfully uninformed unenlightened masses of dolts that cover this world..

Here ... how many picts of Paris walking into or out of a bar do we need.

Exactly the same amount as the amount of people who went to -Gore Aid- and paid admission to see two MM movies about nothing at all.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

I think less people would be anti Michael Moore if he were more like he was the second half of that interview.

DUMMY CONS FEAR ME!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by thome
    MM and his Gore like friends bore me to death.
    If you find him to be that boring, feel free to skip any MM thread. Save yourself from all of the stress that he is causing you.

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    09-28-2007 @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I think he gave him a new Vagania also.

:p

Michael Moore for President.

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
    If you find him to be that boring, feel free to skip any MM thread. Save yourself from all of the stress that he is causing you.
    Maybe after a little time and your fine statement. The real wonderment is how do people find him/them
    interesting.

Comprehension, reality for the mindlessly uncomprehendable.

MM wins a award by filming the blatantly easy non creative, by copying the hard work of other filmmakers..

http://justoneminute.typepad.com/mai...l_moore_w.html

Al Gore Documentary Film Maker wins award for being on of the truly great film makers of our generation.

http://www.nhne.org/tabid/400/articl...ial-Award.aspx

Someday with my eternal striving to understand .I will realize that some people need heroes who do nothing heroic except play off
    peoples emotions and fears for financial and ego/self gains.
    (Exactly like Anna Nichole thinking she is due 500 million dollars for banging some tired old invalid.)All the while saying it was their own personal hard work.

All under the see thru (to me) cloud of enlightening the dullards.
    I guess the whole world has the rite to revel in their own personal
    jelly of blindness, but I have no rites to sit on the curb of reality and wonder at the orgy of fools.

Rave On.

General Secretaty
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 10:47 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Whenever Moore participates in an interview and the interviewer asks tough questions he can't take it. He's just a crybaby. Go back on Oprah Michael where you can field only softball questions.

DUMMY CONS FEAR ME!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
    Whenever Moore participates in an interview and the interviewer asks tough questions he can't take it. He's just a crybaby. Go back on Oprah Michael where you can field only softball questions.
    I can understand how such brutal honesty from the left would leave many of you conservatives confused. It is unusual to hear those kinds of things on the TV.

Feel free to get specific instead of issuing silly and lazy blanket statements.

DUMMY CONS FEAR ME!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by thome
    Maybe after a little time and your fine statement. The real wonderment is how do people find him/them
    interesting.
    Interesting enough to keep you coming back. No?

MM wins a award by filming the blatantly easy non creative, by copying the hard work of other filmmakers..

http://justoneminute.typepad.com/mai...l_moore_w.html

Al Gore Documentary Film Maker wins award for being on of the truly great film makers of our generation.

http://www.nhne.org/tabid/400/articl...ial-Award.aspx
    So many links to so many blogs. Is that where you find your truth, thome?

I have no rites to sit on the curb of reality and wonder at the orgy of fools.
    Yet, by your standards, you do.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-24-2022 @ 04:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Moore raises some good issues but his tatics made him lose all creditability with me.
    Last edited by GreenBayLA; 07-14-2007 at 08:09 PM.

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-24-2022 @ 04:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Wow Wolf let him rant on & on forever...Moore should apologize to the American people for misrepresenting the facts to further his agenda.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What facts did he "misrepresent", exactly?

DUMMY CONS FEAR ME!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by FORD
    Ha ha! Nothing shuts 'em down faster than asking for specifics!

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,285 Times in 1,503 Posts

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by FORD

Far as the media giving the Bush Administration a free pass on Iraq, and on pretty much everything else until about the time Katrina hit and the bungling was too blatant to be ignored, Moore isn't misrepresenting anything as far as I can see.

The gripes read more like attacks on the messenger as opposed to the actual message.

Is Moore ego-driven and a bit of a blowhard prone to simplifying things at times? Yep. You bet. Not the most telegenic physique, either. Kinda hard to disagree that the televised media as a whole, cable or non, does a shit job when it comes to reporting on things that are actually important. However, if you need to know what Paris Hilton drank and ate immediately before, during and after her incarceration or the whole Anna Nicole Smith saga, CNN, MSNBC and Fox News are right on top of it.

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-07-2017 @ 09:19 PM
    Status
    Thanks

LITTLE ROCK (AP) -- The producer of Michael Moore's documentary on the nation's health-care system, "Sicko," suggests that Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee's criticism of the filmmaker may be motivated more by his need for campaign funds than his concerns for Americans' health.

The former Arkansas governor told reporters in a conference call Wednesday that he hasn't seen and probably won't see Moore's documentary "Sicko," which calls for an overhaul of America's health care system.

"Frankly, Michael Moore is an example of why the health care system costs so much in this country. He clearly is one of the reasons that we have a very expensive system. I know that from my own personal experience," said Huckabee, who lost more than 110 pounds and became an avid runner after he was diagnosed with diabetes.

"I know how much more my health care cost when I didn't take care of myself than when I do take care of myself, not only in terms of doctor visits but regular diseases, illnesses, chronic things that come up, monthly prescription bills," Huckabee said. "All of those things have gone dramatically down since I've taken care of myself and worked to live a healthier lifestyle."

No comment could be obtained from Moore, but Meghan O'Hara, producer of "Sicko," questioned Huckabee's motives in criticizing Moore.

"Looks like Mike Huckabee is auditioning for some insurance company dough, since he's raised just about no money and sparked zero interest since jumping into the race," O'Hara said in a response provided by Moore's production office. "I wonder what the good governor would say to the French, who drink more, smoke more, eat more cheese and still live longer than us despite paying less for health care?"

Huckabee also singled out Moore for flying to Cuba in March for the documentary to obtain health care for a group of ailing Sept. 11 rescue workers.

"Let me ask you, have you ever met anybody when they were really sick say, 'Oh my gosh, I have a desperate disease. Get me to Havana, I've got to have the best health care in the world,'" Huckabee said.

Huckabee earlier told reporters that there should be a greater push toward insurance companies paying for preventive measures such as nutrition counseling and cancer screenings that would cut down on higher health costs in the future.

"Anything we could do to help steer people to healthier habits comes back to us many times over and that's a real focus that needs to happen," Huckabee said.

"Right now, insurance companies will pay $100,000 or more for a quadruple bypass but wouldn't pay a couple hundred dollars for a person to have nutrition counseling and maybe to work with an exercise physiologist to determine how to get those extra pounds off. ... It's a lot better to spend some more money on the prevention side than it is on the intervention side."

Huckabee is not the first Republican presidential hopeful to target Moore.

Tuesday, Republican candidate Rudy Giuliani cited the filmmaker when he said promises of universal health care are hollow and simply not manageable.

"If you try to do socialized medicine, a la Hillary Clinton, John Edwards, Barack Obama or Michael Moore, you're going to end up with a disaster," the former New York mayor said.

O'Hara said the comments by Huckabee and Giuliani illustrated problems with the GOP approach to reducing health-care costs.

"No wonder the Republicans are in such trouble - their entire plan to fix the health care system in this country is to tell people to lose weight," she said. "Maybe if Mike Huckabee and his Republican friends stopped sucking up to health-insurance campaign contributors they wouldn't feel the need to blame Americans for this crisis. Just because he stopped eating Twinkies by the bushel doesn't make that an outline for a national health care plan.

"There's nothing worse than a reformed smoker - or Twinkie eater for that matter - preaching conversion."

In May, Fred Thompson - who is widely expected to run for the GOP presidential nomination - criticized the filmmaker in an online video over his trip to Cuba.

© 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Learn more about our Privacy Policy.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I congratulate Huckabee on his weight loss, but if the guy hasn't even seen the movie, he needs to shut the fuck up.

DUMMY CONS FEAR ME!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

MsSaddBawlz' copy/paste article of dubious origin is nothing more than Huckabee talking shit. Nice try.

Still, nothing specific about Moore's so-called "misrepresenting the facts" here.

Thread Information