Michael Moore rips Mossad Agent Leslie "Wolf" Blitzer a new asshole!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Michael Moore rips Mossad Agent Leslie "Wolf" Blitzer a new asshole!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qvg-U6uKo6g"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qvg-U6uKo6g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

OH, FUCK YEAH! Burned Wolfie's house to the fucking ground!

Thank the gods for people like Michael Moore.
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2004

I've seen every doc he's done. I've loved some, liked others but they were all entertaining and I'll go see this one. I've seen a few mins of "Sicko" and it will piss you off when you realize it IS TRUE!
      Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

• steve
        Sniper
        • Feb 2004

Ehhh...I'd say Wolf Blitzer kind of "served" him when he referenced Gupta actually performing surgery in the field on injured troops when he was in Iraq.

I saw Sicko, and while it's ends (yes, our health care system has major problems) were noble, Moore did an uneven at best job of analyzing them.

For starters, he could have interviewed one single, solitary United States Doctor in his entire film...that MIGHT have helped.

Comment

• WACF
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

I think Moore does an "uneven" job of anything he tries to point out.

BUT...he brings about discussion and brings issues to the forefron t(He is more right than wrong).

People like him are needed.

The thing I can not grasp about the resistence to socialized medicine is the fact that people think it is OK for people to go without...for them to suffer.

Where is the almighty Christain Right?
          Should they not be preaching about helping everyone(Or do they and I have missed it...In my own defence I spend more time on Canadian issues)?

The whole issue of "waiting for days to see a doctor is crap"...I have a clinic 5 minutes away where my doctor practices.
          I may not get in to see him the day I want to but I will see someone there within an hour of walking in the door that day.
          If I want to see specifically him I have to plan ahead and make an appointment...oh the grief...LOL
          My records are there so they have everything they need to know.

Either I am just lucky in where I chose to buy a house or the scare tactics out there are obsurd.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WACF
            The whole issue of "waiting for days to see a doctor is crap"...I have a clinic 5 minutes away where my doctor practices.
            I may not get in to see him the day I want to but I will see someone there within an hour of walking in the door that day.
            If I want to see specifically him I have to plan ahead and make an appointment...oh the grief...LOL

Either I am just lucky in where I chose to buy a house or the scare tactics out there are obsurd.
            It's the scare tactics. Most Americans I've talked to think it takes us days... I also know many who think that we don't have a choice in what doctor we see, that the government tells us who our doctors will be.

Moore has a point when he says the media outlets need to stop spewing out lies.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by WACF
              I think Moore does an "uneven" job of anything he tries to point out.

BUT...he brings about discussion and brings issues to the forefron t(He is more right than wrong).

People like him are needed.

The thing I can not grasp about the resistence to socialized medicine is the fact that people think it is OK for people to go without...for them to suffer.

Where is the almighty Christain Right?
              Should they not be preaching about helping everyone(Or do they and I have missed it...In my own defence I spend more time on Canadian issues)?

To be fair, and I've been as critical as anyone of the Christian Right, there seems to be an increasing awareness that morality has more causes than just abortion. Many Christian fundies are starting to find common cause with traditionally left wing movements on environment, anti-poverty initiatives, and on affordable health care. They are beginning, in some quarters, to realize that it's hard to justify the outrage over the aborting of unviable fetuses while ignoring child poverty.....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BTW, pretty clearly Wolf loved this and probably regards Moore as one of his more interesting interviews...

And I'm not sure where the "Wolf Blitzer is a secret Israeli agent/right wing shill" thing comes from.

He's also been on top of stories very embarrassing to this administration...

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

Nothing better than watching MM talk about how his movie 911 pointed out that there were no weapons of mass detruction found and his movie proved that fact and that it is still true.

Well Mike it was true before you made your movie, I can't figure out for the life of me how you got your intell on that fact and thanks for letting us know that without your movie we wouldn't know that they stilll have found no weapons of mass destruction.

You people pay for this crap, revel in it and blow my MF'n MIND!

MMs latest hit, the american public has been upset and wanting Medical reform.

Where in the FUK does he get this top secret info. Amazing !

I know what MM watches the local news in Jerkwater USA, copies a 69.5sec vid expose' by Klinde Bulldinkowitz Action Reporter.Then takes the info and writes a two hour movie about his top secret finding and you freeks pay 9$ +7$
                  for popcorn and jerk each others puds at how really important this movie is.

I will now retire to the garage for cigars and exhaust fumes .

Anyone seen my KEYS!!!
                  Last edited by thome; 07-10-2007, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Moore was on with Blitzer again, and they were pretty amicable this time. Moore thanked Wolf for telling him that Sicko was basically a great effort, off camera.
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 07-10-2007, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Terry
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Moore didn't hold back with Blitzer, but Blitzer didn't rise to the bait...kinda hard to say if Blitzer held his own or not, because he clearly wasn't going to get sucked into a conversation with Moore about the responsibilities of a journalist...

Agreed that people like Moore are useful. Having said that, I found I enjoyed 'Sicko' probably the least out of all his efforts. However, he gets a tip of the hat from me in just bringing the matter of stingy insurance companies up and attempting to get it out front and center in a way that most major news organizations (and virtually all of the current presidential candidates) aren't.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

There is quite a lot of truth in Sicko for sure, one of the main reasons I voted for Nader was Universal Healthcare was a big issue with him.

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

The truth about/or in the MM movie is on the front page of every paper, every media show ,every ragmag, every day.

Since 1776

WHAT ...........THE................. FUKK

MM and his Gore like friends bore me to death. Paris all of them,MM is just a whore for Cash/Face time and found an audience in the forgetfully uninformed unenlightened masses of dolts that cover this world..

Here ... how many picts of Paris walking into or out of a bar do we need.

Exactly the same amount as the amount of people who went to -Gore Aid- and paid admission to see two MM movies about nothing at all.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

I think less people would be anti Michael Moore if he were more like he was the second half of that interview.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by thome
                              MM and his Gore like friends bore me to death.
                              If you find him to be that boring, feel free to skip any MM thread. Save yourself from all of the stress that he is causing you.
                              Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

Working...