Majority of Roth fans will be at the Van Hagar concert!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cwsmith17
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

Majority of Roth fans will be at the Van Hagar concert!

Many of you deny that you are going, but why? The majority of the fans at the concert will be loyal Roth fans. They aren't going to praise Sam. If you think like that then you are a tool. Most of the people are crazy about Dave, but figure that if he isn't there then they might as well get a chance to see the remaing three members live and in person. If you want to stay home and cry about it, then go right ahead. I'll be at the concerct watching three living legends, thinking about what Dave would look like up on stage, and you can sit at home and stick a shampoo bottle in your ass!
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

? feel better now?
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• cwsmith17
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

Keep talking.

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

"Majority of Roth fans will be at the Van Hagar concert!" where are you getting your facts from?

and if you are going to this so called reunion, congrats man. We're happy for you. But if we also choose to sit at home and laugh our asses off at those who attend and waste their money, then we will do that as well. Im not sure I follow your shampoo reference. Maybe you intended to get a few laughs, but I think you'll be saddened to hear that you "jokes" are about as funny as your right to breathe my air. Not funny. Very very sad.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• cwsmith17
          Sniper
          • Apr 2004

I never said this was a reunion? I am just going to see Ed, Alex and Mike. Because I am a classic Van Halen and David Lee Roth fan.

Comment

• Sammy Who??
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2004

cwsmith17 is right on the money!

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Re: Majority of Roth fans will be at the Van Hagar concert!

Originally posted by cwsmith17
              Many of you deny that you are going, but why? The majority of the fans at the concert will be loyal Roth fans. They aren't going to praise Sam. If you think like that then you are a tool. Most of the people are crazy about Dave, but figure that if he isn't there then they might as well get a chance to see the remaing three members live and in person. If you want to stay home and cry about it, then go right ahead. I'll be at the concerct watching three living legends, thinking about what Dave would look like up on stage, and you can sit at home and stick a shampoo bottle in your ass!
              The fuck are you on, man?
              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Keep talking.
                circles. 360 degrees. all the way around. Thats how I'll keep talking. circles around you mo-fo. you'll be dizzy by the time Im done spanking your Van Hagar ass back to the Van Hasbeen sites.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Looks like someone wanted to start a thread to bitch about something they forgot, what it was, they wanted to bitch about. You are going to see Al, Ed and Mike on stage and pretend Dave is there. Great. Then you rambled on about cry-babies and shampoo bottles. Thats a good way to get our attention. But now that you've gotten our attention, do something a little more constructive with it. Besides trying to be the "class clown" when its clear your still a long ways off from impressing me.

Comment

• cwsmith17
                    Sniper
                    • Apr 2004

Dude, I am more of a David Lee Roth fan than you even think you are!
                    I tell like it is and you tell it like it ain't!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Nothing? Figures. Keep your Thesaurus and Dictionary handy in case you decide you want to "strike back" with some meaningful thoughts.

Until then. Enjoy your Van Hagar. Id rather enjoy my shampoo bottle.

Comment

• cwsmith17
                        Sniper
                        • Apr 2004

Tell me when I have finally impressed you....... faggot! Don't be bitter that your mom and I had dinner last night. We are just friends.

Comment

• Sammy Who??
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2004

Dude, I am more of a David Lee Roth fan than you even think you are!
                          I tell like it is and you tell it like it ain't!
                          me too. they don't like to hear anything that is damaging to Roth.

Comment

• cwsmith17
                            Sniper
                            • Apr 2004

I had a feeling that you could relate to the shampoo bottle!

Comment

• cwsmith17
                              Sniper
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Sammy Who??
                              me too. they don't like to hear anything that is damaging to Roth.
                              Man, I love David Lee Roth. I tell it like it is. I learned that from Dave. He never backs down for nothin'. I'll never back down to wannabe fans that bend over for Dave.

Comment

Working...